India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Violence going on in Kyrgyzstan against Indian and paki students. Apparently 3 "south asians" attacked local kyrgyz and this escalated into mob violence from the kyrgyz side against any brown looking person. I can bet that the three idiots who did this are pakis. The thread explains what's happening till now.

mcpo117

Country flag
Violence going on in Kyrgyzstan against Indian and paki students. Apparently 3 "south asians" attacked local kyrgyz and this escalated into mob violence from the kyrgyz side against any brown looking person. I can bet that the three idiots who did this are pakis. The thread explains what's happening till now.

bro, who the fcuk goes to Kyrgyzstan for medical study?

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
bro, who the fcuk goes to Kyrgyzstan for medical study?
All those who couldn't get into medical college in India. It's a huge industry in all former soviet republics. Why do you think there were thousands of Indian students in Ukraine? Now China and South East Asian countries like Philippines have also started the business.

The main problem is the extremely limited number of medical seats and universities relative to our population, combined with 1-2 crore capitation fees is most private institutions.

People are underestimating the sheer scale of capacity buildup India needs to do just to reach a moderate standard of living for our masses to be comparable to Russia or China. We need 5 times more medical colleges, 5 times more energy production, 10 times more tier 1 level urban spaces, 10 times more high quality schools, 5 times the manufacturing etc. All our current achievements till date may be impressive, but they haven't even begun happening on the scale that's required. I'll be pasting this comment to the Indian infrastructure and energy thread, so if anyone wants to continue this discussion we can do so there.

Last edited:

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
I came here to post what has already been posted just above.

Now... to all those who still get excited with POK capture claims of BJP leaders once every 3-4 months... don't pay heed... don't bat an eyelid on such news until the following become reality:

1. Atleast half of the planned 3000x155mm howitzers under FARP gets "inducted"... i.e. 1500 guns atleast.

2. Atleast 100x more Mi-17V5 class helicopters & 30x additional Chinook are inducted

3. There is complete SDR penetration across all arms of the army.

4. Shortages of modern BPJ, NVG, TI, Sniper rifles etc. get resolved.

5. All your Vietnam War era cheetah/chetak get replaced by LUH.

6. Long range MBRL gets inducted in even quantities.

7. There is a dense deployment of Multi layered air defence all along paki border... meaning... we have enough assets to create that density.

I could write more... but until at the very least the above 7 points are achieved by the army... forget about a military conquest of POK.

& no there won't ever be an uprising like Bangladesh.

So don't waste a second on "we will take POK" news... bcoz the capability doesn't exist on ground... even the will to buildup such capability is not visible.

Ignite the hope in your hearts only when the above points are met... till then stop hurting yourselves.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles