India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Hope Yusuf understands the difference b/w a "strong" government and a "weak" government.

our discourse has to evolve, from seeing US and US govt as a single entity, to recognising that US establishment itself has multiple lobbies sometimes working cross purposes amongst themselves.

some of the confusions in that twitter discussion will be resolved.

shade

Country flag
our discourse has to evolve, from seeing US and US govt as a single entity, to recognising that US establishment itself has multiple lobbies sometimes working cross purposes amongst themselves.

some of the confusions in that twitter discussion will be resolved.
They are as multiple lobbies as Good Cop and Bad Cop interrogating you are working for different organizations :)

I don't know who spread this State Department vs Pentagon meme, it's very common thinking in defence circles, not only in this forum
It's like i'm saying my left arm and my right arm are arm-wrestling each other without me knowing :bplease:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

mokoman

Country flag

WHY ARE WE NOT ATTACKING THE TERROR CAMPS ?
its this news

never ending stream of jihaddis . didnt we kill few terrorist in keran and macchal last year ? . we shot dead 1 terrorist while pak side was providing fire cover to them . similar story from macchal

TopWatcher

Country flag
its this news

never ending stream of jihaddis . didnt we kill few terrorist in keran and macchal last year ? . we shot dead 1 terrorist while pak side was providing fire cover to them . similar story from macchal
Thy are inifinite. Breeding like cockroaches.

Until we hit their main people, nothing going to happen.

Main issue although we going to become 5T$ economy, we not able to put fear in their hearts. Like china and USA doing.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
its this news

Bhai isi bahane aur ek surgical strike na karde govt

shade

Country flag
Bhai isi bahane aur ek surgical strike na karde govt
Like a good opposition they could have goaded Gobi to do surgical strike or balakot repeat, to prove his 56" chested nationalist credentials.:megusta:

But since Paki owns them they instead chant "election ke liye drama" instead.:rage:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles