India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

RDXChauhan

Bhay previous gormint was lull about this militant attacks but army did wild things undercover, beheadings and all
Why doesn't army starts doing it again.
Wouldn't even require permissions from generals other than the CO.
And the photos etc can be leaked by dummy accounts here :drool:

Blademaster

Biradars even if GoI grow the invisible titanium balls & start dispatching the correction to arrogant UN walas & baboons, the maggots will run to the SC & we all know how it works.
Plus you have bloodsucking opposition, they will cry hue if govt. start applying methods used by the one in my DP.
The so called opposition wants to grab power at any cost, no matter what.

Sad to say the only way to get out of this fuckfest is to wait for a conflict .
That's what I mean having GOI grow balls because when it does, it can tell the SC to mind its own fucking business and stay out and SC can do jack shit because it cannot be part of the military promotion decision making chain.

Jimih

Country flag
Their was never a doubt about that few months ago when OSINT released pics of a few terrorists for whom search op was going on we later came to know they stayed in local mosque all night hiding. We know, Army knows, political leadership knows everyone knows but what to do after that none of them know apparently
It looks like Pakistani terrorists are taking advantage of the thin IA deployments around remote hamlets of Pir Panjal range.

Which means locals are under the influence of infiltrating terrorists by coercion or greed for money.

Need to redeploy troops in the general area.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
It looks like Pakistani terrorists are taking advantage of the thin IA deployments around remote hamlets of Pir Panjal range.

Which means locals are under the influence of infiltrating terrorists by coercion or greed for money.

Need to redeploy troops in the general area.
I was never a fan of pulling troops out anyway and yes greed can be a thing people used to get paid 20k just to take stuff from that side to that side

jai jaganath

Country flag
Ha ha ha :bplease: so all along you have wanted GoI to throw in the towel and let IA order foreign products and drain the coffers rapidly so that it leaves little scope for further indigenous development??? bitch please we have had enough of your blackpilling. We do not need your defeatist attitude any further.
There is something called sarcasm
And next time pls don't quote me
I was having convo with someone else and if u want to add further then pls do if not then post reasonably
It's fact now that army is very reluctant to procure atags just bcoz of mere 3 tonnes and hell rigid about it
Although they have capability of towing it in mountainous areas and they also issued tender for purchasing 20 tonnes rated trucks infact gtv can also towards it
But they are stubborn
And many discussions from reporters and osints have made it clear govt is the only obstacle for imports
Once govt is in line with import loving army u will see the pace of mordernization

Goi can't always shove things into the throat that's not their job
It's the job of military to understand and act over the importance of indigenous products
There is something called mandate
U can't cross it always

Mr.Evil007

I was never a fan of pulling troops out anyway and yes greed can be a thing people used to get paid 20k just to take stuff from that side to that side
I think not pulling out troops and atleast retaliate when your men die it’s too easy for paki pigs rn ambush, run, cross LOC,SAFE Till these SSG rats don’t face the consequences they will do it again and again.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I think not pulling out troops and atleast retaliate when your men die it’s too easy for paki pigs rn ambush, run, cross LOC,SAFE Till these SSG rats don’t face the consequences they will do it again and again.
Getting these guys is alright but there are 10 more ready to infiltrate need to think of something big

RDXChauhan

Getting these guys is alright but there are 10 more ready to infiltrate need to think of something big
LC units ain't getting any kills these days😔
Also Search and Destroy ops bi nahi hote
Gone are the days of small sf teams roaming here and there on hills with pickles and puris

shade

Country flag
Actually I was the most rabid "capture PoK" guy on this forum with 1088 ready-made ways to capture PoK.

but with reading in depth about our capabilities vs their and the prevalent attitude on our side... I don't preach it any longer.

Our mounted gun system is in files... They have inducted 236 and placed orders for additional 196.

Our MBRLs max range is 90km... they have went past 300km.

80% of our procurements are of emergency nature with limitations in quantity.

The 🤏 '36' Rafales, '22' Apaches, '15' Chinooks 🤏 etc. can only make a difference on the Rajpath(Kartavyapath)... not on the battlefield.
Our Faujeets actually are worse than theirs even though theirs do coups and run unfair dhandho on the side.
Atleast their Faujeets fulfill their primary purpose, our ones just play golf i guess.

Mr.Evil007

True a good punch is indeed needed.I don’t think anything will happen rn because of our smart opposition who instead of pressuring the gorment to take actions will label all of this as “Mudi ki sazish”

jai jaganath

Country flag
He's making conjectures again. He did the same thing about Tapas only to be proven wrong. MoD has not given up on Tapas. They are continuing the program. MoD has ordered ATAGs but not ATHOS. It seems like he wants this to be a self fulfilling prophecy like a doomsayer because it gives him comfort knowing that his misery will be shared by others and he doesn't have to summon courage to remain optimistic. He has all the hallmarks of a defeatist oriented attitude. His type is the reason for the battles and wars India lost. God imagine if Sam Maneshaw had that attitude, India would have been far worse. We need winning positive attitudes, not defeatist attitudes by the likes of him.
Oh really from 67 tri service induction to barely 12 from navy
U clearly lack understanding and history of indigenous projects
Learn about rustom 1 and about its attempt of revival in name of archer
How the products in name of meeting qualitative requirements are pushed and imports are prefered
MoD hasn't ordered atags yet
And 307 barely fills our requirement
That's the reason they have pushed for 400 tgs and time will tell u again how foreign design will throw atags out
Tgs will not be stopped at 400 it will go beyond to replace 105 field guns too
And the reason why our military is facing such events and incidents is bcoz the similar like u who can't differentiate between practical situation and pessimism
U are unaware of common things too
Anyways if u want to go further
Welcome for DM conversation otherwise block me for each other's peace of mind

shade

Country flag
Sad to say the only way to get out of this fuckfest is to wait for a conflict .
The results of the conflict can be our country ending up like Japan or Germany and not in a good way.
Then again a war is coming, and the low amount and quality of gear that the forces have we will get slapped.

$5 Trillion GDP dhandhomaxxers don't care, they will show laal ankh and say koi nahi ghussa.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
True a good punch is indeed needed.I don’t think anything will happen rn because of our smart opposition who instead of pressuring the gorment to take actions will label all of this as “Mudi ki sazish”
Already started

RocketMan

Country flag
They do little in long term and in war situation we have a ceasefire on and relative peaceful border so these attacks hurt alot and mean rn it's about Time Gov decides what they want Aman ki asha or war(by that I mean re-start hammering pakis on border)
Aman ki Tamasha clowns should be lynched.

stat231

Country flag
How the products in name of meeting qualitative requirements are pushed and imports are prefered
That's the reason they have pushed for 400 tgs and time will tell u again how foreign design will throw atags out
And the reason why our military is facing such events and incidents is bcoz the similar like u who can't differentiate between practical situation and pessimism
Bhai leave it, ban hojaoge vapas

Cheepek

Bhay previous gormint was lull about this militant attacks but army did wild things undercover, beheadings and all
Why doesn't army starts doing it again.
Wouldn't even require permissions from generals other than the CO.
And the photos etc can be leaked by dummy accounts here :drool:
The last time they got leaked here, the ones who got buttfck)d got jobs and those who did the buttfck)ng got court of inquiry

Blademaster

im aware of a lot of things and the practical reality however your projections are based on your pessimism, ergo blackpilling.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles