India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
There’s global conspiracy amongst several nations which do not border us that seek to discredit our country.
allow me to take a shot at reading of the same excerpt.

the state of play of a country fighting on same country(us in J&K) vs in another country (u.s in afghanistan) are bound to be different. it's not the case that activism was absent in case of U.S in afghanistan, there was enough anti-war and islamic victimhood activism in U.S. just that it doesn't get into our news cycles and discourse since at that time social media was not so prevalent and we were dependant on lutyens to tell us what else was happening in the world. we may not have noticed it, but those activist tactics were copied and used here and still being copied and used here in other political fights within the country.

ultimately war/conflict is a political negotiation using military power, in any political conflict, there is bound to be a counter activism. ultimately activism is devised to give their own side an edge. what is being described as conspiracy is an accepted norm in such political negotiations.

from a military perspective, that excerpt is fine on it's own. but when we read the situation as a political negotiation, one has to realise military is one part of the solution not all of it.

in other words, we may have the upper hand in military aspect of the equation, but on the activism aspect we are still lagging. this lag in my view was/is because we have assumed outsourcing the solution to GoI is enough, apparently not. for example: in the gaza thread you have seen how many student councils were there in harvard that openly came in support on hamas, that's all activism which is not necessarily funded by any govts.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
What happend to the op in which 9 was involved and three commandos were injured ?
Any updates on that ?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
ACC to GD bakshi the VDCs were told to fire if under attack and the army will come instantly from the sound of the gunfire
I will most likely be going to Kashmir for a trip next year, Any chance I can come across Any of these fellas through a medium? Any place where we can meet these VDC guys?

jai jaganath

Country flag
Now after analysing argument no one read it properly before losing their shit

Sarcasm tha
Atleast he denyed playing cricket
Now we neither raiding nor denying to play cricket
Atleast us time pe raids hote the Jo media main nahi ate the par message thik se jata tha
Abhi toh woh bhi nahi ho rahe hai
I have written it's sarcasm
Moreover what this govt is doing is nothing special
We freaking lost 3 officers previous to it 5 sf previous to it 9 personnel
Forget retaliation they are continuing the business as usual
My point was clear
1. Goi not taking revenge post 2019 even after considerable loss of life and of officers
2. Terror incidences and deaths started reducing during end of mms rule and further decreased during namo
3. Deaths in warzone or civilian areas doesn't justify deaths
4. Deaths need to avenge no matter what
5. I repeatedly stated atleast mms had shame left to discontinue cricket unlike today where we recently lost 3 grade A officers
Coming to schooling and being daddy listen every here is entitled to his views and opinions no one change it, if u don't like it then pls ignore
Anyways if u wanna be daddy get urself a sanskari girl marry her and do the necessary work for it
Don't try to be here
I don't know why an illegitimate dimwit with iq less than 50 always comes fapping to this issue to satisfy his useless and baseless ego
My advice to him grow up kid
@mods if u guys feel irrelevant to thread pls transfer to somewhere else
It was necessary for further sustainability
Again it wasn't Gaslighting
Anyways what's the status of ops where 3 sf personnel were injured

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Who are unknown, who actually doing? are their masters??
In case of Canada I think it's Goldy Brar + other Gangster network that are on RAW mercy.
Remember Lawrence Bishnoi is being treated well by the gormint and he has some connections with Goldy brar.
RAW has a hawala type layered Info network.

Some RAW agents relay message these fellas are to be killed, Lawrence who is a convicted criminal dials the number to Goldy brara man and that man passes the message to goldy or other Gangster on RAW payroll, than inturn that person hands over the task to a shooter.
Their might be another network to cover the layering of weapons and other specific Intel.
After shooting the shooter might not be a permanent resident so he will migrate and erase all tracks.

Canadian would not be able to deduce such thick trail complexity as RAW is tapping into a pre-built network which can be isolated in case of a failure.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles