India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

shade

Country flag
A few days after the Rajouri incident, I was saying that our army should carry out a surgical strike on the Pakistani army headquarters(GHQ). But before us, the Pakistani people themselves conducted a surgical strike on their own army. 🤣

This is much bigger motivation than any Gee Tonti to launch a suicidal attack on India.
They know they can weasel out of any war with India without drastic, long-term consequences, their Western and Chinese sponsors will bail them out.

By comparison this gives them a good chance to have Imraand dead and pin it on RAAA agents while uniting the imrani zombies back under the chand-sitara because ebul Hindustan waging war on us

Viper316

Country flag
Have they enforced no fly zone over Islamabad region, air traffic look deserted for quite sometime. International Flight are bypassing regular air route. Instead of Lahore flights taking J&K air route which is peculiar. I see multiple air assets of PAF already flying.

Viper316

Country flag
Any idea what aircraft was this, flying in circle at an unusual time over this region, it was there still few mins ago

Screenshot_20230509-222724_Flightradar24.jpg

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

another_armchair

Country flag
The powers that be finally seem to be waking up from their slumber and acknowledging the situation.

Last edited:

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
I'm not saying cross-border shelling should have happened now, but just that if just one of these even received so much as a scratch because the Porkies decided to shell, Archeologists in 10 years would have to unearth skeletons beneath a 10 feet sand melted glass layer in what was once Porkistan.
That's a good way to make GoI stop playing the 'round and round the mulberry bush' with porkies and start escalating.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles