India Missile Test: Wake Up, Washington!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCTV

not necessary, we directly went for underground nuclear test, we didnt go for atmospheric nuclear tests. So your logic is flawed.

Same goes for thermo nukes.
Even underground test should a large yield one at first, there is the way every country do.
May be India had the most advanced tech on the earth?:rofl:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Even underground test should a large yield one at first, there is the way every country do.
May be India had the most advanced tech on the earth?:rofl:
your friends too did mountain test.

again you are not going at the end result, one way or the other it will end up in nuking China. Question is will your ass is safe if we use 50 MT nuke on China. Ofcourse multiply it by 100 times, as that many nukes we will be using on China in worse case situation.

CCTV

your friends too did mountain test.

again you are not going at the end result, one way or the other it will end up in nuking China. Question is will your ass is safe if we use 50 MT nuke on China. Ofcourse multiply it by 100 times, as that many nukes we will be using on China in worse case situation.
Yes , that is not a thermo nuclear either.

Again, you can only nuke China by your big mouth.

Bheeshma

LoL China has no nukes to threaten India. Its simply hot air just like their nuke subs that are for show only.

CCTV

LoL China has no nukes to threaten India. Its simply hot air just like their nuke subs that are for show only.
Well, if we can dropped our first mega ton thermo nuclear bomb at 1967, why not now?

Bheeshma

Please do...I doubt there was any then also. Its was simply hot air

CCTV

Please do...I doubt there was any then also. Its was simply hot air
If we can nuke you, then it will always be a option and we will use it when we think it needed.
I do not think your government take it as hot air.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
If we can nuke you, then it will always be a option and we will use it when we think it needed.
true for this reason, we can shun NFU and nuke you will all we got.

aerokan

Country flag
Neither does your govt take our nuclear weapons as hot air..

You cannot nuke any nation. If you think you have nukes with proper yield and nuke us, then prove it !!

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Again, you got nothing.
funny Chinese govt was dying of serious concern in 1998 and you are saying nothing :rofl: They sure know what you have no knowledge.

On 12 May the Chinese Foreign Ministry stated: "The Chinese government is seriously concerned about the nuclear tests conducted by India," and that the tests "run counter to the current international trend and are not conducive to peace and stability in South Asia.".[24] The next day the Chinese Foreign Ministry issued the statement clearly stating that "it shocked and strongly condemned" the Indian nuclear tests and called for the international community to "adopt a unified stand and strongly demand that India immediate stop development of nuclear weapons".[25] China further rejected India's stated rationale of needing nuclear capabilities to counter a Chinese threat as "totally unreasonable".[25] In a meeting with Masayoshi Takemura of Democratic Party of Japan, Foreign Minister of the People's Republic of China Qian Qichen was quoted as saying that India's nuclear tests were a "serious matter," particularly because they were conducted in light of the fact that more than 140 countries have signed the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty. "It is even more unacceptable that India claims to have conducted the tests to counter what it called a "China threat".[25] On 24 November 1998, the Chinese Embassy, New Delhi issued a formal statement:
Pokhran-II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

happy

Official source... Not speculation.

I think you missed the key speculative word: may

Try again...

BTW, the general perception is that A-6 would not have range increase, but would be the MIRVed version of A-5
Whatever may be the truth about this missile, I like the fact that chinis are squirming and shitting their pants :rofl:

happy

like all Pakistanis you guys too are privilege to think what ever you want, we cant stop you..................

Now stop spreading trash in this thread.

any more of same crap from you, we have no option but to report to you.
On a lighter vein, This thread itself is started with crap :)

happy

The thing in the nuclear plant thread , Anard claim the British media is wrong, so he can contact the British media.
And I didn't claim anything in that thread.
YES. Who said you claimed anything ??? I dare you to claim anything in your chini media, not on DFI, and then come and say I proved this.

BUT NO YOU CANT BECAUSE YOUR CCP WILL HANG YOU ON GALLOWS !!!!

:pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles