India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
because of election in UP and to counter imrankhan these politicians on both sides are creating drama...

this is what of this is all about.

alphacentury

Country flag

Cong and its lackeys are revealing past LC raids, (which btw they never sanctioned and were carried out by local units secretly), just to put pressure on MoD to release info on surgical strike. Talking about them is fine but Why put out critical info about cross LC raids? Careless or deliberate?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I think there are a lot of perks involved. :)
I also don't think they are world-class (i m assuming you mean usa class)
Tidbit: One of the designers of the B-2 Spirit ("stealth" bomber) is a naturalized US citizen of parsi origin: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noshir_Gowadia
He is currently in prison for selling B-2 stealth secrets to PRC.

But perhaps @Indx TechStyle will have a more detailed answer.
I don't know for details on which topic you're askin for.
So,
N.J. woman sentenced in scheme to send defense drawings to India

armyofhind

Country flag
Guys lets recount things so far:
Pakistanis ssg terrorists attack our army camp.
We tried to show that IAF would attack, they had major exercise and lost two jets and one UAV. We attack through land. Now they decided to replace their ISI Chief who had no idea of the surgical strike. Surely he brought disgrace to the.

Now news coming from the Hindu, our forces taken revenge in 2011. As said during that time.

Only grievance is that we should not send silent message, it should be send with full bang, so that all (pak military, terrorists and Pakistani public) and other countries should know, dont mess with us.
Indeed. Announcing the surgical strike had far reaching implications.
Anyway, a special operation conducted by special forces gains a strategic result only when it's successful outcome is properly utilised.
As for the tactical outcome, that is already present on the ground as far as enemy commanders and foot soldiers are concerned. In this case, the pigs would've known anyway that theyve been struck and didn't know what hit them.

But announcing it to the world via the army and government has utilised the intrinsic value of it.

Pakistan Military went on high alert and started exercising at a high tempo unlike in peacetime. That revealed the lacunae in their system in the form of three crashes in two weeks.
I'm sure that during this period, they would've been under keen observation of Corps of Signals and air force SIGINT. Lot of intelligence in the form of radio codes and frequencies to be gained therein.

Nawaz Sharif and his government have lost face in the eyes of the Pakistani public.
No matter the ISPR propaganda, the underlying vein amongst the public knows that it indeed happened.
Take a look at the sudden spawning of thousands of pages on PDF trying to deny it happened and the sudden advent of nanha jihadis on DFI to prove case in point.

As for the military mobilisation of pakistan is concerned, that puts more strain on an already floundering economy.
Stocks fell in Pakistan, and as long as they continue to fuel tensions, they are dissuading foreign investors of putting any more money into the country.

The only place where the government went overboard with this is probably doing the chest thumping thereafter, which has led to the likes of Pappu and Khujliwal passing statements which belie their true intentions.
They are in the fear that Modi will run away with the credit for the strikes.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
More detailed answer on state of DRDO, why they won't pay me a lot of money to work there as a scientist :tongue:
Budget man...
Even ISRO starts from 34800/- per month.

Moreover, GoI is tired of many PSUs.
Audits are more there; a lot of PSUs unable to make profit have been closed; their budget is declining. Do work and get revenue. It's good for Armed Forces but not for workers.:p though time passing babus of DRDO will get a lesson.

sorcerer

Country flag
Only grievance is that we should not send silent message, it should be send with full bang, so that all (pak military, terrorists and Pakistani public) and other countries should know, dont mess with us.
Absolutely..
Its common sense that paki hides behind FALSE CLAIMS and FALSE PRESTIGE + FALSE BRAVADO
Will silent strikes DO anything to hurt that?
No!!!
It gives them a shield to hide themselves again!

The current GoI did the best of the Psy war on pak. Indian army shredded the false mask which is pakistan army.
If pak has to be totalled we have to kill the lie that is pak army, we have to force them out into the open while they try to hide behind lies and smoke.
This is exactly what Indian Govt is doing with the Indian army.

pak army in pakistan:

pak army after Indian surgical strike on its Jugular.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Zarvan brother is professional, we don’t need your people certificate to consider “who is who and what is what”.
Regarding me, you don’t know me yet I think you are illiterate on snipers and ammos, and because you were kicked by RSS camp due to miscarry.
You ignorant dupe shudder you RSS recruit in delhi Hindus always ready to beat Muslims while they eat beef and RSS store illegal weapons in temples.
Yeah same as mosques store bombs and suicide belts? Who the fuck are you to conclude who stores what? Sources? Or else shove that peculiar sniper rifle up your ass. You can take help from @Zarvan.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

aditya g

Country flag
... The term which is mentioned in 9 para battle honor is "Trans LC Ops" essentially whenever army crossed the border to Punish the Pakis either Military, Jihadis and even civilians such as Porters, it is a surgical strike.....
@Bornubus do you have any picture of the plaque or standard showing the battle honours.

Also, whats the story behind 9SF given title of Bravest of the Brave.

i wont be surprised if 9SF is the most awarded unit amongst all SFs in the Army. Beginning with the Mandhol arty raid in '71

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Indians recognize only Indian Hinglish, we Pakistani’s and whole world writes and be fluent in American’s or British.
Yeah we can see that in your " fluent American's and British " English. Lol.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Foolish Politicians and their supporters from both BJP and Congress should keep Army out of their garbage. As for AAP and commies they are more anti national entities than a political party so their rants don't matter to us.

Such raids is not new Congies didn't claim at that time because they were always afraid of int pressure and condemnation however Army always enjoy limited autonomy to deal with Pakis. I agree that we should've a policy like Israel to inform the public about the follow up retaliation.

I remember the family member of Shaheed Jaipal Singh who was beheaded staged a protest for retribution against Pakis. Hopefully now they have some solace that army avenged their martyrdom.

Bornubus

@Bornubus do you have any picture of the plaque or standard showing the battle honours.

i wont be surprised if 9SF is the most awarded unit amongst all SFs in the Army. Beginning with the Mandhol arty raid in '71
Will post in SF thread

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Foolish Politicians and their supporters from both BJP and Congress should keep Army out of their garbage. As for AAP and commies they are more anti national entities than a political party so their rants don't matter to us.

Such raids is not new Congies didn't claim at that time because they were always afraid of int pressure and condemnation however Army always enjoy limited autonomy to deal with Pakis. I agree that we should've a policy like Israel to inform the public about the follow up retaliation.

I remember the family member of Shaheed Jaipal Singh who was beheaded staged a protest for retribution against Pakis. Hopefully now they have some solace that army avenged their martyrdom.
Politicians got carried away probably because this was a unprecedented situation. But ever since the diktat from modi for no "chest thumping", BJP it seems to have controlled itself.

As far is opposition is concerned, UP is a important election for them.

I hope there is a clear distinction brought between govt and party from now on, especially on national security matters.

Bornubus

I've cropped the relevant part of the plaque 9 para SF

IMO posting entire Battle honors on Public forum is not appropriate

Here you can clearly see in timeline "Trans LC Ops"

9.jpg

The same year when LA times and pakis complain about the Massacre of Bandala seri Village.

22 Paki's killed claimed to carried out by Gunmen in Black Dress.

Last edited:

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Now they decided to replace their ISI Chief who had no idea of the surgical strike. Surely he brought disgrace to the.
True! But I suspect, they are planning something. I think possible sacking of ISI's chief is part of deceptions they are building. They know we will use this action of their as so called circumstantial evidence for proving our claim of strike and hence weakens their denial. Today Cornflakes Army Chief is visiting Haji Pir. It's more than usual visit. He is about to retire so he has nothing to lose now. He may not shy from trying something daring. And on side note any such action by him will make him popular enough to become next PM of Pakistan. I don't think he is not Pakistani enough to make some selfish gains. I am smelling a fish.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Zarvan brother is saying right, you don’t know us we civilians knows hand to hand combat, we possess weapons and
Your Professional brother Zarvan can't even differentiate between a Reusable Launcher (Space Shuttle) and a fixed wing aircraft.
I also have my peculiar sniper rifle and already proficient in weapons, arms and ammo of many types. So, you should be concern about yourself including your army and government.
We have already seen since you are on DFI.:finger:
You don’t know world consider us “Pakistan as fortress of Islam”, and I love Islam and my beloved Pakistan and would defend both. And would offense on enemies.

@PD_Solo
:flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
True! But I suspect, they are planning something. I think possible sacking of ISI's chief is part of deceptions they are building. They know we will use this action of their as so called circumstantial evidence for proving our claim of strike and hence weakens their denial. Today Cornflakes Army Chief is visiting Haji Pir. It's more than usual visit. He is about to retire so he has nothing to lose now. He may not shy from trying something daring. And on side note any such action by him will make him popular enough to become next PM of Pakistan. I don't think he is not Pakistani enough to make some selfish gains. I am smelling a fish.
They are jumping here and there to buy more time so that public forgets their spanking by India. Same like Nawaj Sharif did open heart surgery drama after Panama leaks.

Politcal leadership owing the surgical strikes has totally change this game and Pakistani have no answer to it. The only instrument they had was Jihadis; now they know there will be retribution and they will get hit in their safe heavens.

Only concern is safety of leadership because more traitors are crawling in our cities than ever before. Modi must show intent to punch his detractors back than letting Amit Shah do lame conferences.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
They are jumping here and there to buy more time so that public forgets their spanking by India. Same like Nawaj Sharif did open heart surgery drama after Panama leaks.

Politcal leadership owing the surgical strikes has totally change this game and Pakistani have no answer to it. The only instrument they had was Jihadis; now they know there will be retribution and they will get hit in their safe heavens.

Only concern is safety of leadership because more traitors are crawling in our cities than ever before. Modi must show intent to punch his detractors back than letting Amit Shah do lame conferences.
Certainly pain in Pakistani deep state is undeniably greatest after Kargil. Cornflakes Army is humiliated to death. It's chief is about to retire. They will do something daring. Though likelihood of direct military action is next to nil owing to their inferiority in kind and character. But possibility of mumbai kind attack is real. Other possibility is multiple front attack. Intelligence agencies have issued multiple warnings so far. And I find it extremely fishy as why they are talking about removing ISI's chief and core commander of 30th core in public? Considering the fact it weakens their stand on surgical strikes.

What their BAT tried to do on 6th Oct could be seen as just another desperate move by PA. Or it was a decision taken at local level to send message to its retiring Chief urging him to do something big. Today PA chief is at Hajj Pir. I am sure they are planing something.

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Certainly pain in Pakistani deep state is undeniably greatest after Kargil. Cornflakes Army is humiliated to death. It's chief is about to retire. They will do something daring. Though likelihood of direct military action is next to nil owing to their inferiority in kind and character. But possibility of mumbai kind attack is real. Other possibility is multiple front attack. Intelligence agencies have issued multiple warnings so far. And I find it extremely fishy as why they are talking about removing ISI's chief and core commander of 30th core in public? Considering the fact it weakens their stand on surgical strikes.

What their BAT tried to do on 6th Oct could be seen as just another desperate move by PA. Or it was a decision taken at local level to send message to its retiring Chief urging him to do something big. Today PA chief is at Hajj Pir. I am sure they are planing something.
The Porki jihadi army doesn't have the balls to face the Indian Army. At most they'll most likely send in their jihadi storm troopers ('strategic assets') on a suicide mission.

The ISI chief and corps commander may be sacked due to their screw-up because of the surgical strike that left the deep state in a state of utter shock and awe! Their so called 'invincible army' got egg on its face, so much egg that fatso Raheel Shareef, the ISI boss and his corps commanders could make a giant omelet out of it!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles