India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

Just telling Truth

:rofl::lol:

Proof of Fake " Sir G Kal " Exposed to the world :lol:

Modi govt shoot fake videos of surgical strike in Leepa: Engineer Rashid
SRINAGAR: Indian administer Kashmir legislator Engineer Rashid exposed the Indian government and said that Modi’s administration was shooting a fake video of surgical strike in Leepa to show it before the world as an evidence.

Engineer Rashid said in a press conference that Indian army were shooting fake videos of surgical strike in Leepa. He was of the view that International media had declared Indian claim about surgical strike as false. US and Japanese news papers termed the Indian claim as drama. :hehe::hippo::rotfl:

On the other hand, Modi government restricted all the treasury members not to issue any statement on surgical strike without taking permission. The government also appealed the masses not to discuss on false surgical strike.

http://abbtakk.tv/en/modi-govt-shoot-fake-videos-of-surgical-strike-in-leepa-engineer-rashid/

Darth Malgus

Country flag
How the Surgical Strikes were carried out.

Here are the inside details of India's Surgical Strikes In PoK. A fascinating and absorbing account of the strike with the erstwhile army chief. A must see!

"We are watching on monitoring their commanders" Interesting.....

vayuu1

Country flag
Abe Jando what B.S are you taking. Have you ever gone to UP or Bihar which population is equivalent to your country's population ? Even School boys over there keep the guns in the school bag. Keeping Guns to show off is another thing and to have guts to fire is another thing. The number of people dies in the gang war in UP & Bihar with guns is equivalent to people die in bomb blast in your country. Just google the Gans of Wassepur of Bihar. You don't have an idea what kind of sophistic guns they use in the gang war. The bomb and grenades are used in the local gang war. So don't show us your gun culture here to us.
Bihar, up, punjab, haryana, bengal the no is much more and we haven't even touch other area's as yet.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
After the 26/11 my friend and I decided to get fit because we though war with pakistan was imminent and it is our best chance to get into Indian army.
To train for the army physical exam we went to the park. The park was full of youngsters like us and we all knew why we all were there.
You may have your fancy weapons and sh8t but we have the numbers and will to fight. When the time comes we will kill you with our bare hands and Dunalis.
They have China maal
How come do you think China maal is a fancy hardware.......................

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
peedeeuff is still making threads of "fake surgical strike" to this day [emoji38] Never seen so much butthurt since...ever
And also some paki members are starting some nonsense thread on DFI without any proofs and doing a swarm attack on other threads to derail it.
@Mods

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
:rofl::lol:

Proof of Fake " Sir G Kal " Exposed to the world :lol:

Modi govt shoot fake videos of surgical strike in Leepa: Engineer Rashid
SRINAGAR: Indian administer Kashmir legislator Engineer Rashid exposed the Indian government and said that Modi’s administration was shooting a fake video of surgical strike in Leepa to show it before the world as an evidence.

Engineer Rashid said in a press conference that Indian army were shooting fake videos of surgical strike in Leepa. He was of the view that International media had declared Indian claim about surgical strike as false. US and Japanese news papers termed the Indian claim as drama. :hehe::hippo::rotfl:

On the other hand, Modi government restricted all the treasury members not to issue any statement on surgical strike without taking permission. The government also appealed the masses not to discuss on false surgical strike.

http://abbtakk.tv/en/modi-govt-shoot-fake-videos-of-surgical-strike-in-leepa-engineer-rashid/

Damn, you are one hell of a vehla, son. English di tuition rakh le, kamm aayu gi

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
"Engineer Rashid". Hahahahahahahaha.

Pakis on the internet are getting stupider and stupide. I am not even talking about DFI alone, I have seen it across fora. Wonder why that is.

Just telling Truth

"Engineer Rashid". Hahahahahahahaha.

Pakis on the internet are getting stupider and stupide. I am not even talking about DFI alone, I have seen it across fora. Wonder why that is.
Because, your own people like Sanjay nirupam, Rahul, Kejriwal, and Engineer Rashid are exposing your Modi and BJP, and chuckling on fake “ Sir G Cal “. So, we found a laughing stock too at your modi and BJP. So, it’s relishing a lot. Are you joining in this laughing stock company? Let’s get in and enjoy fake and false “ Sir G Kal “, but wo Kal nahi aya ,in Punjabi = “ oh agli subh india nahi labi ga” :rofl::lol:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag

Looks like those knuckleheads tries a BAT raid but failed spectacularly....
BAT or Border Action Teams of Pakistan consist of Army personnel as well as terrorists. I wonder if we managed to kill a couple of Paki army personnel too. Since the composition is 50:50, I guess that at least 2 army personnel were sent packing to hell together with 2 of their terror yahoos.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Because, your own people like Sanjay nirupam, Rahul, Kejriwal, and Engineer Rashid are exposing your Modi and BJP, and chuckling on fake “ Sir G Cal “. So, we found a laughing stock too at your modi and BJP. So, it’s relishing a lot. Are you joining in this laughing stock company? Let’s get in and enjoy fake and false “ Sir G Kal “, but wo al nahi aya ,in Punjabi = “ oh agli subh nahi labi menu” :rofl::lol:
Its not your fault. Pakis are genetically too retarded to comprehend internal political rivalry for what it is. In fact, the Congis claimed that they too had done surgical strikes when they were in power. Sharad Pawar claimed he hand done four when he was defense minister.

Don't worry, inbreeding does that to people.

That's just one more aspect of this master stroke by Modi. Successive governments will be forced to act in a similar manner to deal with future terror attacks. Till now, governments hid behind the Paki nuclear bluff, now that it is torn asunder, there will be tremendous pressure on successive governments.

Now, I don't expect you to comprehend all this since clearly all this and its ramifications would be well beyond your intellectual caliber.

For you, go ask you Bejwa to do more mujra in front of world media. How did the moron even know where to take the media when we never released exact coordinates?

What an inbred retard, but I guess among Pakis, he must be a genius. :pound:

Last edited:

Darth Malgus

Country flag
BAT or Border Action Teams of Pakistan consist of Army personnel as well as terrorists. I wonder if we managed to kill a couple of Paki army personnel too. Since the composition is 50:50, I guess that at least 2 army personnel were sent packing to hell together with 2 of their terror yahoos.
Just goes to show how valuable and devastating an alert sentry is to any would be attacker.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
How the Surgical Strikes were carried out.

Here are the inside details of India's Surgical Strikes In PoK. A fascinating and absorbing account of the strike with the erstwhile army chief. A must see!

This aired last night, right? It was cool to see we have come so far from the days of Kargil when we had to pay the Israelies ungodly amount of money for outdated satellite shots of enemy territory.

The level of sophistication and coordination shown here is beyond the expectations of most. I believe even our main enemies would have been taken aback - I here refer of course to China.

Looks like those knuckleheads tries a BAT raid but failed spectacularly....
It seems more of an adhoc response than a well coordinated Indian assault.

I am sure the Pakis will try something at a much larger scale. China will hep out - technologically, if for nothing else but to test our capabilities. The Pakis clearly cannot pull off what we did on their own.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
"We are watching on monitoring their commanders" Interesting.....
And I liked the HAHO insertion as well as FAE (Fuel Air Explosive) or Russian thermobaric shoulder fired rockets which must have fried the asses of these yahoos to burnt porki sausages!

Some reports said that flame throwers were used. I think that's incorrect. It were these thermobaric rockets that must have set fire to the buildings and surrounding areas.

Here....

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Since Pakistanis never get backed by anything plausible they can use to put their POV forward; they live off nitpicks, sadistic console, primitive instruments of propaganda, omission, err, invented lies and schadenfreude.

Bloody saprophytes they are.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
JAMMU: A soldier of the Indian Army was injured after Pakistani troops fired on the military in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch district on Saturday.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/sold...easefire-in-jammu-and-kashmirs-poonch-1471720

Was just short trailer, the rest of the movie is releasing with in days soon.
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
India Firing At Us Every Night, Wednesday Was the Worst: Pak Army Spokesman

From ‘India Ko Naesto Naboot Kar Denge’ to ‘Don’t want tensions with India’: How Pakistan Defence Minister Khwaja Asif changed his tone in 24 hours

Global Defence

New threads

Articles