India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Your army is a bunch of Punjabi cowards and homosexuals. They can not face indian army.
I resent the use of the word Punjabi coward. Punjabis are not cowards, they form the backbone of the Indian army. The DGMO is Punjabi, my dad fought three wars and I'm Punjabi. :rage:

Just telling Truth

But who's denying? We say that we conducted it and ready for conflict but cowards are running back from war; denying the attack cuz cockroach sized countries can't take on biggies.:biggrin2:

I hope you guys use this quote to slow down your economic and military ramp up further.;)
That’s the typical small size brain soil bug of you, I was mentioning and pointing to the “ K “ issue the world is recognizing now and slowly but pace is fast and would achieve its result very soon. But, you mentioned fake “ Sir G Kal “ :rofl:

So, let's talk about it:

Recently, Rahul has said in a speech and was mentioning your army over to the modi and I hope you scrutinized his speech “ Dallali”

I personally watch arnab goswami times now comedy show, and don’t miss any episodes and watch regularly. Better than comedy nights with Kapil.

AAP kejriwal and Congress Rahul both demanded of proof as they know recently a news from Indian administer Kashmir that some person Engineer Rashid was saying army is shooting fake “ Sir G Kal “ video here to give a Bollywood touch to contemporary to the whole world their recent flick. :biggrin2:

bicky

Abe Jando what B.S are you taking. Have you ever gone to UP or Bihar which population is equivalent to your country's population ? Even School boys over there keep the guns in the school bag. Keeping Guns to show off is another thing and to have guts to fire is another thing. The number of people dies in the gang war in UP & Bihar with guns is equivalent to people die in bomb blast in your country. Just google the Gans of Wassepur of Bihar. You don't have an idea what kind of sophistic guns they use in the gang war. The bomb and grenades are used in the local gang war. So don't show us your gun culture here to us.
Zarvan brother is saying right, you don’t know us we civilians knows hand to hand combat, we possess weapons and I also have my peculiar sniper rifle and already proficient in weapons, arms and ammo of many types. So, you should be concern about yourself including your army and government. You don’t know world consider us “Pakistan as fortress of Islam”, and I love Islam and my beloved Pakistan and would defend both. And would offense on enemies.

@PD_Solo

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
No do not change the title. This is a document which proves that what we think some time very difficult may infact be very easy and easy like cake walk. We have a history of getting excellent result whenever our administrators have put faith in our people. i.e scientist, farmers, youth or army.
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Kunal Biswas
Surgical strikes done; so let's remove the possibility word from the title.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
It is pakistani punjab and not indian punjab. Our punjab comprised of warior and patriot community shikhs and others. Whole country respect them without any qualification.
I resent the use of the word Punjabi coward. Punjabis are not cowards, they form the backbone of the Indian army. The DGMO is Punjabi, my dad fought three wars and I'm Punjabi. :rage:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
What kind of security concern's u are referring to ? You called pakistan nuclear bluffs out , why India still hajitating :) to reveal the evidence
Evidence? Listen dude, our strike was not a Hollywood blockbuster that required publicity. The morons concerned know what exactly happened to them that night and that includes your Porkchop jihadi army, the ISI and your terrorist 'strategic assets' like the LeT and JeM.

They got fuked real bad and they know it. So the message has been given to them. It doesn't matter whether people like you and your so called commentators and 'defence analysts' believe it or not. They got screwed and they know it.

So what did your bozos learn from the Indian Army's surgical strike? Don't mess with us Indians or you'll get your asses kicked hard....Real hard!

Just telling Truth

As tarak fatah best described your army, they can kill childrens, civilians, sindhis, bengalis and rape women. When they face indian army, they put down the weapon and say "Sahab ji thodi sharab barab to pilao". Raheel sharif is a bigger coward than the coward Niyazi who had gone to Bangladesh to change their race by raping Bangladeshi women. Your army is a bunch of Punjabi cowards and homosexuals. They can not face indian army. What we need is to just give a go ahead. our government gave green signal and you show the result.

How some bunch of Vegetarian’s and grass eaters can face meat eaters? So, you don’t know our power and strength and capability of Pakistan Army, but rest of the world such as NATO and US are learning from our Pakistan Army. Always remember 1965 and 1999 Kargil war where we dominated many of your areas inside 11 KM, and you called crying for cease fire to your new friend “ Uncle Sam “ :rofl:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I listen to a very interesting discussion on pakistan TV on you tube. One penalist said that pakistan should understand that now Modi is PM of india. " Ye koi gost khane wala admi nahi hai, ye ek shatir dimag wala subji aur bhaji khane wala admi hai". I liked that. recently in one discussion on PDF, i had written the same. I had written that they guys are dealing with a Khichadi eating religious gujarati and not a chicken eating secular.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
That’s the typical small size brain soil bug of you, I was mentioning and pointing to the “ K “ issue the world is recognizing now and slowly but pace is fast and would achieve its result very soon. But, you mentioned fake “ Sir G Kal “ :rofl:

So, let's talk about it:

Recently, Rahul has said in a speech and was mentioning your army over to the modi and I hope you scrutinized his speech “ Dallali”

I personally watch arnab goswami times now comedy show, and don’t miss any episodes and watch regularly. Better than comedy nights with Kapil.

AAP kejriwal and Congress Rahul both demanded of proof as they know recently a news from Indian administer Kashmir that some person Engineer Rashid was saying army is shooting fake “ Sir G Kal “ video here to give a Bollywood touch to contemporary to the whole world their recent flick. :biggrin2:
Typical porky fanboy,
says
China sees us real brother.
Entire world sees Pakistan as fortress of Islam.
World has balls to.intervene in India's internal issues (Kashmir)
Surgical strikes are fake.
And you have Rahul Gandhi and Kejriwal as proof no matter what locals say.

:pound:

How some bunch of Vegetarian’s and grass eaters can face meat eater?
How can a bunch of mullahs who cut their half d!cks can have more children than full d!ckers?:biggrin2:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
How some bunch of Vegetarian’s and grass eaters can face meat eaters? So, you don’t know our power and strength and capability of Pakistan Army, but rest of the world such as NATO and US are learning from our Pakistan Army. Always remember 1965 and 1999 Kargil war where we dominated many of your areas inside 11 KM, and you called crying for cease fire to your new friend “ Uncle Sam “ :rofl:
It was the slave Nawaz who went US for a cease fire after we butchered Porkies like piglets.

Weak Malnourished Porkies only good for Wife beating and Jihad.

But always die like a bitch against Hindus

5.jpg

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Kyu fussian sheddi jaana lol A lot of Indians eat meat, the population of meat eaters is probably more than you guys. And people who are vegetarian in my part of India (Punjab) drink a lot of milk, ghee, eggs and have been naturally selected as warriors over centuries by virtue of fighting Islamic invader scums. So the ones who've survived have probably kicked some Muslim butt at some point in their ancestral tree.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
A typical delusional pakistani. Your army has a record of surrendering to 1/3rd size of indian army in Dhaka. in 1965, we reached lahore and captured 4 time territory that what you did. in 1999, we kicked your dirty @$$ so badly and wiped out your northern light infantry and made your PM to go US to beg for ceasefire. As hasan nisar and Nazam shetty say, you guys have a history of plunder, blunder and surrender. Our surgical strike took place in the time when both armies were face to face. Still we kicked your dirty @$$ and eliminated over 50 terrorists and 11 of your soldiers including 4 high ranked officers.

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
So, here is the recent twist :biggrin2:
NATO o_O:clap2:
Kashmir, Kashmir, Kashmir, Kashmir! You guys go on like a bloody broken record! You can't even look after the disputed territory of Balochistan, POK/GB, KPK and Sindh where there are insurgencies brewing and you fellows want Kashmir too?

You talk about human rights violations in Kashmir? How about Balochistan where the Baloch are even thrown down from helicopters and where your Pork jihadi army uses tanks, APCs, artillery, F-16s and other heavy weapons against the defenseless innocent Baloch including men women and children! There are more than 25,000 Baloch killed and an equal number missing. Mass graves have been discovered too. Read your own Pak Human Rights report for 2015-2016. You can't hide the atrocities you turds are committing in Balochistan anymore.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Get your own darn house in order first before pointing fingers at others.

And.....Get the hell out of POK/GB first as per the UN Resolutions, and then talk. Otherwise just STFU!

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
proofs are already there in form of recorded communication and confession of pakistanis including your police officers and your pissing PM who called in urgent meeting.

So, let's talk about it:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
He's talking about the pseudo Punjabis of Porki Land! There's no comparison with us Punjabis of India.

Just telling Truth

proofs are already there in form of recorded communication and confession of pakistanis including your police officers and your pissing PM who called in urgent meeting.
Fake " Sir G Kal " proof: Rahul, kejriwal.
Sanjay Nirupam and
Engineer Rashid from Indian administer Kashmir :rofl:

" Sanjay Nirupam claimed he had received a ‘threat call’ on 5 October from gangster Ravi Pujari asking him to tender a public apology over his remarks on the " Sir G Kal ". Photo: Hindustan Times" WOW, truth can't be hide using force :lol:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Sanjay Nirupam and

" Sanjay Nirupam claimed he had received a ‘threat call’ on 5 October from gangster Ravi Pujari asking him to tender a public apology over his remarks on the " Sir G Kal ". Photo: Hindustan Times" WOW, truth can't be hide using force :lol:
Sanjay Nirupam and

It has given a lots of pain in the back side of coward chota sharif. Since, he projected himself as a lion (A fox wearing lion skin), he can not do anything. So he asked his slave porki media to spread lie that surgical strike never happened. Infact, if he has a guts, he should accept Indian announcement as the attack on pakistan and declare a war. If he is not a coward , he will do that. If he keeps mum, it will be proved that he is a bigger coward than Niyazi and Musharraf.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles