India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
O idiot we have ruled you for hundreds of years also
I can tell you about my community - called Jat in Haryana, Jatt in Punjab and Jutt in Pakistan Punjab. A large number of you guys are Jutts including General Bajwa. So anyway, in our community these jats are called Muley Jats and looked down upon because they lost their "Mool" and converted to Islam after being defeated instead of fighting to death. Anyway, carry on don't let facts disturb your circle jerks.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Ohh man u revealed all the tactics of hanuman army , lol, if all tactics are leacked why not releasing video ?

Rahul Gandhi to Modi... Modi g kea bana rahy ho
Modi....chutya

Hahaha....
For video, it'll be released sooner or later as per security concerns but it will be.
Till then, people of PoK are enough to explain what happened. Still, I hope you guys deny every Indian Military adventure, it will only make our task easier.

Plus
It's pretty funny to see porkies expecting owl baba and khujliwal as potential competitors of Modi.:D
Not new, I have even seen a paki panel discussion where they said Mayawati can become Indian Prime Minister in next elections.:pound:

Well, if you like them so much; why don't you take them in your country?;)

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I'm kind of out of the loop having lived outside of India for a long time (since before the time of AAP). I was wondering why people hate him so much because to me his heart seemed to be in the right place (fight against corruption etc). Now in the recent days, I've seen him on TV call Modi a psychopath, and talk about surgical strikes. He is a total "sianni kutti", I get it now. :biggrin2:

Batfan

O idiot we have ruled you for hundreds of years also Palestine was in our control we have lost it only in past 60 years and it would be taken back and Israel and soon you would be wiped out from face of the earth until than can we discuss Assault Rifles which suits India the most ????????????
O idiot you have been ruled for hundreds of years. You were a Hindu but have only lost your Identity for the last couple of centuries because your forefathers were afraid that they will be killed by the glorious sword of Islam. Your are from a coward blood and you will always be a coward.You soon will lose your delusional mentality after Pakistan is stuck in lower income trap while India will progresses.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I'm kind of out of the loop having lived outside of India for a long time (since before the time of AAP). I was wondering why people hate him so much because to me his heart seemed to be in the right place (fight against corruption etc). Now in the recent days, I've seen him on TV call Modi a psychopath, and talk about surgical strikes. He is a total "sianni kutti", I get it now. :biggrin2:
Don't know about him but his party members intentions aren't right but he always calls it BJP's sazish. In our area, we elected an AAP member as MC and everything from road construction to even cleaning of streeets stopped. Interestingly, entire money allocated for projects was varnished and his bank balance reached 9.5 crores in two months. People caught him and beat his fellows with rakes. Kejru was still there to defend him.
Case went to court and still hanging in court. But we chose BJP's MLA in next elections. Now, things are okay.:biggrin2:

So, here is the recent twist :biggrin2:
NATO o_O:clap2:
We have been watching these twists from NATO, Russia and PRC for decades but nothing has happened. Be it Kashmir, arms race, nuclear tech, missile tech or anything.:rofl:

rizwan78

Country flag
For video, it'll be released sooner or later as per security concerns but it will be.
Till then, people of PoK are enough to explain what happened. Still, I hope you guys deny every Indian Military adventure, it will only make our task easier.

Plus
It's pretty funny to see porkies expecting owl baba and khujliwal as potential competitors of Modi.:D
Not new, I have even seen a paki panel discussion where they said Mayawati can become Indian Prime Minister in next elections.:pound:

What kind of security concern's u are referring to ? You called pakistan nuclear bluffs out , why India still hajitating :) to reveal the evidence

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
What kind of security concern's u are referring to ?
Security of soldiers, their family and our assets and strategies. Both US and PRC are against our military adventure.
You called pakistan nuclear bluffs out ,why India still hajitating :) to reveal the evidence
And I.again say,
If Pakistan had really enough capability and courage to challenge India; it would have even tagged a fake strike as real as an argument to start war and use of nuclear weapons.
but your politicians know the rest and what we can do with you in return of a nuclear strike. So, they don't want to.escalate.:D

Just telling Truth

Don't know about him but his party members intentions aren't right but he always calls it BJP's sazish. In our area, we elected an AAP member as MC and everything from road construction to even cleaning of streeets stopped. Interestingly, entire money allocated for projects was varnished and his bank balance reached 9.5 crores in two months. People caught him and beat his fellows with rakes. Kejru was still there to defend him.
Case went to court and still hanging in court. But we chose BJP's MLA in next elections. Now, things are okay.:biggrin2:

We have been watching these twists from NATO, Russia and PRC for decades but nothing has happened. Be it Kashmir, arms race, nuclear tech, missile tech or anything.:rofl:
You are always in denial state and delusion, it’s slowly happening, but stride of this is reckless and we and rest of the world is watching just because it’s happening.

As, you not overheard that famous quote “slow and steady always wins the race” :rofl:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
You are always in denial state and delusion
But who's denying? We say that we conducted it and ready for conflict but cowards are running back from war; denying the attack cuz cockroach sized countries can't take on biggies.:biggrin2:
As, you not overheard that famous quote “slow and steady always wins the race” :rofl:
I hope you guys use this quote to slow down your economic and military ramp up further.;)

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
lesson to be learned from this thread is that we afraid too much and we think too much. See, how easy it turned out to be when our government gave a go ahead to surgical strike. Our army has asked for free hand for 6 months to eliminate complete infrastructure. Our government should give green signal. We should practice this action as long the long term policy and not a one time reaction.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
@Rizvi Khan @Just telling Truth

It is always wise to start of as skeptical whenever something is presented in the media. But considering the reaction of your government, all the little snippets coming out of that region, all but the most hardcore Pakistani must be convinced by this stage that SOMETHING big happened in that area. Now this doesn't mean that your army is incompetent, no shame in it. On the contrary, it took India many long years to secure their border and even now Lashkar pigs come over from time to time. It does mean however that the proxy war tactics have failed. There is no reason to support Kashmir's independence, they are not subjugated by India. If they wanted to, their kids could attend IITs, become doctors and lawyers. Instead they chose to become brainwashed and pickup weapons against their own countrymen. Arre yaar, you guys are a Punjabi country, we Punjabis are not that religious by nature unlike Arabs. Khao piyo aish karo, make Pakistan a vibrant democracy without any religious element. We can all progress together.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
lesson to be learned from this thread is that we afraid too much and we think too much. See, how easy it turned out to be when our government gave a go ahead to surgical strike. Our army has asked for free hand for 6 months to eliminate complete infrastructure. Our government should give green signal. We should practice this action as long the long term policy and not a one time reaction.
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Kunal Biswas
Surgical strikes done; so let's remove the possibility word from the title.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
You are always in denial state and delusion, it’s slowly happening, but stride of this is reckless and we and rest of the world is watching just because it’s happening.

As tarak fatah best described your army, they can kill childrens, civilians, sindhis, bengalis and rape women. When they face indian army, they put down the weapon and say "Sahab ji thodi sharab barab to pilao". Raheel sharif is a bigger coward than the coward Niyazi who had gone to Bangladesh to change their race by raping Bangladeshi women. Your army is a bunch of Punjabi cowards and homosexuals. They can not face indian army. What we need is to just give a go ahead. our government gave green signal and you show the result.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles