India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

sorcerer

Country flag
Congress and Kejriwal thinks these videos are like bathroom MMS..which can be shared over whatsapp and stuffs.

Darth Malgus

Country flag

Drone Camaras took Video for 20 minutes after the operation, returned after Pak Army arrive don the scene...

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Heard former COAS Shankar Roy Chowdhury on one of the shows, TimesNow probably that ISI would pay its weight in gold and diamond to watch the footage and the government must not release the videos. Then, there is news that the top echelons of the army have approved the release.

I am not convinced we should be releasing any videos.

Just telling Truth

Haan DFI tey enter hu gayan meh as an intruder, infiltrator hun shaba jaldi nal parh lou menu kai nas na jawan :pound::lol:

sorcerer

Country flag
"I am guilty and I deserve a punishment. I want to be tried by the army, I should be court martialled. I want a constructive punishment. The army should teach me how to use weapons and send me on the same site where that brave man was sacrificed himself for the country. I don’t want to be forgiven. I am pleading to the nation I want to be punished."
Om Puri, Actor

Look at this chootiya ,the problem with our country is some pigs will rant against the armed forces with a lot of conviction and can easily get away with that
Why there is no law for making sure that the chootiyas who rant against the armed sources should be tried in accordance ?
If you cant respect the braves who are giving their lives for you , what right do you have to stay in this country
Wow!! touching dialogues..he can save it for his BDSM movie..:mad2:
These anti nationals made their life ..career..and money in India..and support the enemy nation to peddle their propaganda.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That's not news but a fishing expedition citing unnamed unquoted "Top army sources" that the video will be released.
Seems so. Let the Pakis and their puppets in India bark all they want. No reason for GoI to release anything.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Pakistan army is exposed now hahaha

and yes as i said the killed rats were b/w 15-20 not 60+ as some people claim
Praveen swami is talking conclusively about only three locations, that too from villagers who have not seen the event unfold. His numbers also cannot be taken on face value...

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
story from Pakistan:
and m sur U belive THIS..
खबर-ऐ-पाकिस्तान..
सजीँकल स्ट्राइक के बाद..
नवाज शरीफ की इंटेलिजेंस चीफ के साथ मीटिंग हुई।
नवाज शरीफ - आप सारी कॉल और मैसेज trace कर रहे थे फिर आपको इंडियन आर्मी का प्लान पता कैसे नहीं चला।???
मुझे पुरा... मुआमला....समजाये...
चीफ - जनाब..ये.. अंग्रजो की देन है।
नवाज शरीफ - ये आज़ादी के 69 साल बाद अंग्रेज बीच में कहाँ से आ गए।
चीफ - मैसेज अंग्रेजी में था सर्जीकल स्ट्राइक करेंगे। हमारे अफसर ने सुना..
"सर जी कल स्ट्राइक" करेंगे।
बंदे को लगा हिंदुस्तानी फौज कल से हड़ताल पे जाने वाली है।
और अगले दिन ये .न्यूज पाकिस्तानी सारे चेनल पर हेडलाइन आने लगी...

"भारत के ४०००० आमीॅ पर्सनल..छुट्टी ना मिलने के मुतालिक स्ट्राइक पे जा रहै है..सबसे बड़ी जम्हुरीत का ढोंग करने वाला भारत.. अपनी ही आमीॅ की बात नहीं सुन रहा..."
हम यहां.. ये खबर देने मे लगे.. रहे..
और भारतीय आमीॅ ने.. स्ट्राइक करदी..
नवाज- अगली दफा.. एसे गलती नही होनी चाहिए..
..चीफ: जी हुजूर. ..अगली दफा.. इन्डियन आमीॅ के स्ट्राइक पे आने के बाद ही.. दुनिया को बताया जायेगा..

नवाज-:X

:) :) :D :D

Let Maulana Rockullah take the pain to translate the above joke into English so that more people can understand specially Pakis.I name the joke as Paki "Sir G Kal joke"

On Paki forums Pakis are making fun of Indian Surgical Strikes as "Sir G Kal" strike since they thought that India could never do it and have no capability or dare at all.Actually the JOKE came back on Pakis very hard like a cruel joke :))

So the joke is in green color for obvious reasons, I added some funny twists as well.

========================================================================================
******** 10-CENT Paki Media news FLASH about Paki PM and COAS super duper secret chat ********

After Indian Surgical Strikes, Paki PM Ganja Badmash had a meeting with Paki COAS aka Rahil Besharam.

Ganja Badmash - You said you were tracing all Hinduuuuuu Chanikya Baniya phone intercepts so how could you not know the their plans?

Raheel Besharam - Janab, its a legacy of Britishers!

Ganja Badmash - How come Britishers comes in the picture after 69 years?
Raheel Besharam - Janab, the message we intercepted was "We would do Surgical Strike" but our Jahil Madrasa educated officer heard "Sir Ji , Kal Strike karenge" and he thought that Indian Army would go on a

massive strike.Next day our super jahil media picked this news and started news flash that 40,000 soldiers of Indian Army would go on a strike and "Democractic" India is not listening to it's own soldiers. So when we were reading those news India did Surgical Strikes and killed our soldiers like the pigs they are.

Ganja Badmash - <GODZILLA FACEPALM>
Raheel Besharam - Geeez :D

Ganja Badmash - THIS SHOULD NOT BE REPEATED AGAIN!!! Chadarmod! Chenbhod!
Raheel Besharam - Jeee Janab, next time we would let the world know ONLY WHEN Indian Army actually goes on a strike OR ELSE me and my whole pussy jahil Pak Army would go for a strike.

========================================================================================

Below are the actual Paki news which spread the LIES which hit back Pakis themselves and they got HUMILIATED. :lol:asas

Around 40,000 Indian Soldiers Submitted Leave Application

Over 40,000 Indian soldiers have applied for leave

@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS

Our esteemed Terrorist Paki Panel: @Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan
Your "Sir G Kal" jokes came back to haunt you.
Pleeeej share this "Sir G Kal" joke on your Paki forums as well. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sorcerer

Country flag
IMO video should not be released because of the retard congress and to convince the anti nationals.
There is no point..because pakistanis and Anti nationals in India both lie irrespective of proof presented to them.

Those who believe in this nation and its brave Indian soldiers who had done their duty without any complaints wont be needing the proof.

Some political factions in India will make this whole video release a mockery and as a tool to win brownie points.

India should wait it out and should use the footages as a psy tool against pak army when such requirement arise in the future as deemed fit.

Right now..there is no requirement.. other than the fact that Some people in the system wants the footage released for political as well as propaganda gains..They will be the ONLY one benefiting.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Woe cannot believe this. An artist like Om Puri and I thought he was a Modi supporter.

These people should realise that Pakis will jump on these things.
Never cared to understand the rationale for the actions of these senile old men, though it might be as simple as money.

sorcerer

Country flag
Let Maulana Rockullah take the pain to translate the above joke into English so that more people can understand specially Pakis.I name the joke as Paki "Sir G Kal joke"

On Paki forums Pakis are making fun of Indian Surgical Strikes as "Sir G Kal" strike since they thought that India could never do it and have no capability or dare at all.Actually the JOKE came back on Pakis very hard like a cruel joke :))

So the joke is in green color for obvious reasons, I added some funny twists as well.

******** 10-CENT Paki Media news FLASH about Paki PM and COAS super duper secret chat ********

After Indian Surgical Strikes, Paki PM Ganja Badmash had a meeting with Paki COAS aka Rahil Besharam.

Ganja Badmash - You said you were tracing all Hinduuuuuu Chanikya Baniya phone intercepts so how could you not know the their plans?

Raheel Besharam - Janab, its a legacy of Britishers!

Ganja Badmash - How come Britishers comes in the picture after 69 years?
Raheel Besharam - Janab, the message we intercepted was "We would do Surgical Strike" but our Jahil Madrasa educated officer heard "Sir Ji , Kal Strike karenge" and he thought that Indian Army would go on a

massive strike.Next day our super jahil media picked this news and started news flash that 40,000 soldiers of Indian Army would go on a strike and "Democractic" India is not listening to it's own soldiers. So when we were reading those news India did Surgical Strikes and killed our soldiers like the pigs they are.

Ganja Badmash - <GODZILLA FACEPALM>
Raheel Besharam - Geeez :D

Ganja Badmash - THIS SHOULD NOT BE REPEATED AGAIN!!! Chadarmod! Chenbhod!
Raheel Besharam - Jeee Janab, next time we would let the world know ONLY WHEN Indian Army actually goes on a strike OR ELSE me and my whole pussy jahil Pak Army would go for a strike.

Below are the actual Paki news which spread the LIES which hit back Pakis themselves and they got HUMILIATED. :lol:asas

Around 40,000 Indian Soldiers Submitted Leave Application

Over 40,000 Indian soldiers have applied for leave

Your "Sir G Kal" jokes came back to haunt you.
Pleeeej share this "Sir G Kal" joke on your Paki forums as well. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Good one!!!:pound:

pakis are getting it left and right whenever and wherever they open their mouth ..be it on UN or on this forum
Mooh thod Jawab everywhere..
This is the taking the whole JAW in action!!:pound:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Yea nation should believe in these strikes because now Praveen Swami has confirmed it.

We already believe in it when our DGMO briefed the nation and our government took necessarily actions to inform the nations that concern.

Have you guys watched the video of Praveen Swami posted at Indian Express TL? He has repeated twice or thrice that Indian forces have targeted JuD which is a charitable organization and the building that was hit is the building used for charity work.

I stopped watching his video after that. This man is making a case in favor of Pakistan and Indians are jumping up and down for the favor he has done to us.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
WION editor is saying on the channel that MoD is not keen on releasing the footage.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles