India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
All are obtainable to the media, everyone is harmonizing excluding you. Pandit g meri akal hega tahi tuwanu sachai bata reyan , tusi khali sir nu hath mareyo , thodi aqal nu maro shaied jag jawey lol
Oye Paki... kede Paki guttar to agya hai ve tu? Abottabad? :lol:

Hun das sannu ke tere naam picche ki lagda hai? Chaudhry? Bajwa? Sethi?

Kaka... itthe sare tere pyo baithe ne, te tu ta tere purai darpok daadde convert ho gaye ne.

Surnames of Pakis.jpg

Inne saal to apni behan naal shaadi kar ke sare Pakiyan da DNA change ho gayai ne LOW IQ vich.Tu ek who example hega. :rofl:

Paki scientists discover 30 new genes causing mental retardation due to Cousin marriage

@Blackwater : We got a client for you, he is a very young Paki kid and using Punjabi...ai kaka apna encounter karne vaste LoC cross kar ke DFI aaya hega suicide mission te. :rofl:

Last edited:

abingdonboy

Country flag
When the tracking of the stragglers from the covert arty strike on the main camps began, IAF and IA drones were playing a role. Among the survivors of a major JEM camp 20km deep, were a peculiar bunch, this 15 pig group were the only among the others who were driven out by PA vehicles, they were brought out to the launching pads, meanwhile comms were being monitored and 2 of the group were proven beyond doubt as 2 of the 4 handlers involved in the Pathankot attack. The rest of the pigs were Daura E Khass types. The Garud flight/platoon that lost 1 of their buddies got wind of this info and insisted on dishing out revenge. The Garud team actually took out the largest group covered on either side by 2 heavily armed PA posts.
So the Garud team were from the same flight as late Corporal Gursewak Singh? We're they deployed in Kashmir before or flown in specifically for this op?

Weird, I haven't heard any media reports mentioning the Garud participation.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
DGMO said in advance we will come and take off your panties and that's exactly what he did :rofl:
They were trying to protect the bra,we took away the Panties.
This Paki kid crossed LOC and invaded DFI without any bra/panty and he is not afraid if he has to lose anything.

All he is wearing is his suicide west.

Paki human-bomb-class-suicide-bombers.jpg

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
story from Pakistan:

and m sur U belive THIS..

खबर-ऐ-पाकिस्तान..

सजीँकल स्ट्राइक के बाद..

नवाज शरीफ की इंटेलिजेंस चीफ के साथ मीटिंग हुई।

नवाज शरीफ - आप सारी कॉल और मैसेज trace कर रहे थे फिर आपको इंडियन आर्मी का प्लान पता कैसे नहीं चला।???
मुझे पुरा... मुआमला....समजाये...

चीफ - जनाब..ये.. अंग्रजो की देन है।

नवाज शरीफ - ये आज़ादी के 69 साल बाद अंग्रेज बीच में कहाँ से आ गए।

चीफ - मैसेज अंग्रेजी में था सर्जीकल स्ट्राइक करेंगे। हमारे अफसर ने सुना..
"सर जी कल स्ट्राइक" करेंगे।

बंदे को लगा हिंदुस्तानी फौज कल से हड़ताल पे जाने वाली है।
और अगले दिन ये .न्यूज पाकिस्तानी सारे चेनल पर हेडलाइन आने लगी...

"भारत के ४०००० आमीॅ पर्सनल..छुट्टी ना मिलने के मुतालिक स्ट्राइक पे जा रहै है..सबसे बड़ी जम्हुरीत का ढोंग करने वाला भारत.. अपनी ही आमीॅ की बात नहीं सुन रहा..."
हम यहां.. ये खबर देने मे लगे.. रहे..
और भारतीय आमीॅ ने.. स्ट्राइक करदी..

नवाज- अगली दफा.. एसे गलती नही होनी चाहिए..
..चीफ: जी हुजूर. ..अगली दफा.. इन्डियन आमीॅ के स्ट्राइक पे आने के बाद ही.. दुनिया को बताया जायेगा..

नवाज-:X

:) :) :D :D

Good one.....from comedy nights?

abingdonboy

Country flag
This is for the top leadership of terrorists. This is not about brainwashed terrorist, who dream of his 72 and is sick and tired of his miserable life on mother earth.
Right.

As the article pointed out, most of these loser jihadis would have been killed as they crossed the LoC anyway by the IA. What really needs to happen is for the Indian state to start going after the HVTs, wherever they may reside. Target those f*ckers and see how quickly the Kashmir "unrest" crumbles. Take the fight to them, make them look over their shoulder and spend more time worried for their and their family's personal safety rather than planning attacks on India.

This kind of paranoia of being targeted drove OBL right into the heart of Pakistan and cut him off from the rest of AQ, the same must be done to the leadership of JeM, LET, HM etc etc.

bicky

Guys Guys One good suggestion.
Next time when Indian SF goes for surgical strike
Indian army should tie Arvind Kejriwal on top of helicopter
He Shall view the surgical strike by his own eyes.
As proof, he should be kept there as proof from Indian Side to Pakis.

Just telling Truth

story from Pakistan:

and m sur U belive THIS..

खबर-ऐ-पाकिस्तान..

सजीँकल स्ट्राइक के बाद..

नवाज शरीफ की इंटेलिजेंस चीफ के साथ मीटिंग हुई।

नवाज शरीफ - आप सारी कॉल और मैसेज trace कर रहे थे फिर आपको इंडियन आर्मी का प्लान पता कैसे नहीं चला।???
मुझे पुरा... मुआमला....समजाये...

चीफ - जनाब..ये.. अंग्रजो की देन है।

नवाज शरीफ - ये आज़ादी के 69 साल बाद अंग्रेज बीच में कहाँ से आ गए।

चीफ - मैसेज अंग्रेजी में था सर्जीकल स्ट्राइक करेंगे। हमारे अफसर ने सुना..
"सर जी कल स्ट्राइक" करेंगे।

बंदे को लगा हिंदुस्तानी फौज कल से हड़ताल पे जाने वाली है।
और अगले दिन ये .न्यूज पाकिस्तानी सारे चेनल पर हेडलाइन आने लगी...

"भारत के ४०००० आमीॅ पर्सनल..छुट्टी ना मिलने के मुतालिक स्ट्राइक पे जा रहै है..सबसे बड़ी जम्हुरीत का ढोंग करने वाला भारत.. अपनी ही आमीॅ की बात नहीं सुन रहा..."
हम यहां.. ये खबर देने मे लगे.. रहे..
और भारतीय आमीॅ ने.. स्ट्राइक करदी..

नवाज- अगली दफा.. एसे गलती नही होनी चाहिए..
..चीफ: जी हुजूर. ..अगली दफा.. इन्डियन आमीॅ के स्ट्राइक पे आने के बाद ही.. दुनिया को बताया जायेगा..

नवाज-:X

:) :) :D :D

Yes, Modi held a meeting with chief of Intelligence RAW: Can you trace the call of all Bollywood actors? Did they directors prepare the script well? As, soon the production team would morphed photos and doctored video should be released to AAP and Congress, as they both are demanding.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
"I am guilty and I deserve a punishment. I want to be tried by the army, I should be court martialled. I want a constructive punishment. The army should teach me how to use weapons and send me on the same site where that brave man was sacrificed himself for the country. I don’t want to be forgiven. I am pleading to the nation I want to be punished."
Om Puri, Actor

Look at this chootiya ,the problem with our country is some pigs will rant against the armed forces with a lot of conviction and can easily get away with that
Why there is no law for making sure that the chootiyas who rant against the armed sources should be tried in accordance ?
If you cant respect the braves who are giving their lives for you , what right do you have to stay in this country
He is punjabi bonka kuta drunkard. He has more ethanol in his blood than red cells. People should ignore him.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Weird, I haven't heard any media reports mentioning the Garud participation.
One good thing about this episode is that there were no selective media leaks....

Even today's confirmation by Praveen swami is by talking to villagers on the other side of LoC.

Even the op details that were being discussed in media are from immanuel's post.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Yes, Modi held a meeting with chief of Intelligence RAW: Can you trace the call of all Bollywood actors? Did they directors prepare the script well? As, soon the production team would morphed photos and doctored video should be released to AAP and Congress, as they both are demanding.
But but but Bollywood sucks according to you. All the world's best special effects teams are now in Tollywood making films for Madrassas :daru:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Do you have a problem with Punjabis?
There are many types of Punjabis, should I list all of them to you.

Om Puri is punjabi bonka Kutta.

DGMO is Punjabi gracious Gentleman ? Does it make sense to you ?

Just telling Truth

Oye Paki... kede Paki guttar to agya hai ve tu? Abottabad? :lol:

Hun das sannu ke tere naam picche ki lagda hai? Chaudhry? Bajwa? Sethi?

Kaka... itthe sare tere pyo baithe ne, te tu ta tere purai darpok daadde convert ho gaye ne.

View attachment 10785

Inne saal to apni behan naal shaadi kar ke sare Pakiyan da DNA change ho gayai ne LOW IQ vich.Tu ek who example hega. :rofl:

Paki scientists discover 30 new genes causing mental retardation due to Cousin marriage

@Blackwater : We got a client for you, he is a very young Paki kid and using Punjabi...ai kaka apna encounter karne vaste LoC cross kar ke DFI aaya hega suicide mission te. :rofl:
I am proud to be born in Pakistan and a proud Pakistani.

Your profile picture of Dwayne Johnson and trying to being him, look at your country flag and your picture of Dwayne Johnson no relations lol.

Arey pandit g tusi ki samjhdey o keh chalu meh ager 20 age di line ich haan tusi vadey o wo gey lakien meh sab galan samjhnavan ah meh samajhdar haan

Tusi Pakistan nu Myanmar na samjhaio Pakistan aik taqat war desh hega 1965 1999 ni missal tusan ko samney hega

Regarding genes discovery, you ignorant uncle it is due to marriages with cousins, not like you are fooling yourself and bragging fake here. That means outside families marriages are less happened, but not these days this is the case.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles