India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

raheel besharam

Again pakistan is escalating the situation.. i thought after NSA phone talks everything would calm down

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
From his own link.

Question: Sorry, what you just said, that UNMOGIP did not observe any firing across the Line; the Indians are saying basically that the surgical strikes did go.

Spokesman: What I'm saying is that UNMOGIP has not directly observed any of the… any firing. They're obviously aware of the reports of these presumed violations, and they're talking to the relevant… to the concerned authorities. Edie?

My Advice: Do some basic courses in English language.
Thanks a lot +10. ..............................................................................

Darth Malgus

Country flag

and what's wrong with this man? Itching for war? Man some crazy shit is going on at LoC :D
Ever seen that one kid in school who threatens to beat you up but never has the courage to actually do it...Pak's bragging and their "Atomi Kuwaat" reminds me of that..Looking at their reaction, what ever happened over there on the 28th was massive. Some members in BR talks about a lot of Pak regulars, even officers being killed...

Abhinav Dharma

Sure,Pakistanis are twisting every thing to fit their agenda. But we are defeating their propaganda using their very own logic. In Punjabi we say 'Teri jutti tera he sir"

Pakistanis are using picture of asian looking news anchor; quoting Diplomat article as it argues Indian defense capabilities are not good enough to be an invading force.

Poor lady is no even aware that they are using her face when it has nothing to with Japan but some crook Pakistani who google Diplomat's publication location being Japan. :pound:

Yesterday they were saying Modi has back tracked from surgical strikes as he made his typical cliche/stereotypical boring speech that India has never attacked any nation some where in a rally. :pound:
What Could YOu Expect Form A madarsa educated porki shit see this

Immanuel

Country flag
- There are some questions as to why I reveal details which can be considered sensitive. Firstly, the info is heavily filtered, from my source( blood relation), neither he nor I would ever put our men in harm's way. I only revealed some juicy details which have been confirmed vaguely by other officers, the methods used in a very broad sense, I can find plenty of such details from other ops given by other journalists during other times, hence I do it as a service to our men & women who risk so much for us, for often very little. As for authenticity, I write what I know from my well placed source. If fiction writing was my calling, I would pursue a career in that but I can't write for shit.

- Secondly, some reports say, SF went in by foot, small correction only Ghataks went in by foot supported by respective infantry. SF HAHOed in, the launching pads deeper in had protective fields of fire from the large PA posts, it would have been an uphill battle had they gone in by foot. The only easy way was to approach from behind. As mentioned 2*12 men SF teams, 1*8 man Garud team and 3*20 men Ghatak teams went in. There are some ridiculous claims of 7 SF teams and such, all hogwash. You don't send a company worth of SF for such simple missions. Often its regular infantry and Ghataks who are best suited for such raids and they have been busy with it for many years. SF was only chosen to be involved because of very close proximity to large enemy posts that could quickly deploy small teams of BATS, platoon strength units of Rangers. SF was best equipped including with suppressed weapons, NVG etc. As said previously EW units ensured Porki radar images were duped. 3 choppers deployed the SF teams well with in the LOC (between 18-30km). All teams including respective infantry had a couple of men wearing helmet cams, the whole thing was filmed on the ground and in air by drones, Dhruv/Rudra helos.

sorcerer

Country flag
UAE supports Indian action against terrorists post Uri attacks

NEW DELHI: Even before Abu Dhabi’s Crown Prince Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan accepted India’s invitation to be the chief guest at the Republic Day celebrations in 2017, the United Arab Emirates had sent out a clear public statement that it would support Delhi's action against perpetrators of Uri strikes.

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

so sad for hypothetical arabs of Al bakistan....

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
UAE supports Indian action against terrorists post Uri attacks

NEW DELHI: Even before Abu Dhabi’s Crown Prince Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan accepted India’s invitation to be the chief guest at the Republic Day celebrations in 2017, the United Arab Emirates had sent out a clear public statement that it would support Delhi's action against perpetrators of Uri strikes.

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

so sad for hypothetical arabs of Al bakistan....
But But But But they build the ummah of UAE.

Badsah

Kejriwal has skill to insert himself in any news probably learnt from Burkha, he wanted to have piece of pie from SS, but I guess it has back fire badly now he is in control damage or maybe got chanda from ISI and paying them back.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles