India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

Darth Malgus

Country flag
All this is not going to change their good or bad fate in upcoming elections. It is to big and complex a phenomenon (elections) that will get effected by their treachery. People vote for many erratic reason in state elections.
Indians aren't stupid or oblivious, its time we started looking at ourselves from the glasses of hopelessness to something more.NO offense ...but I get annoyed with the "nothing will change" attitude some Indians have. Just wait and watch what happens in the next elections...

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
So
Meteor can achieve greater range than other solid/liquid fueled missiles due to its ramjet propulsion.
Still not getting you.

I feel that Ramjet in Meteor is to zoom the speed for that long high speed tail chase or to make a good no escape zone.It is fuel gutting.How come it increases operational distance ?.Operational distance may vary on altitude of missile release and wind flow. That too 10-15 km in case of meteor.

Meteor is estimated to have a range of 250-300 km with ballistic flight path.160+ km is anyhow not feasible in BVRAAM role.

Sorry to go off topic.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

lol now Shekhar Gupta want govt. to share classified information with Kejri and Dogvijay
Shekhar Gupta was called Congress-I pimp by Kejriwal.

In my understanding he meet AK after that and begged for mercy.

That was just one of those lapses where media Mafia war could have broken into more exposes but for larger interest and sake of life long investment in servitude or congress-I he has forgiven AK and now using and prompting him to destabilize Modi for his God Mother Sonia.

hit&run

Mod
Indians aren't stupid or oblivious, its time we started looking at ourselves from the glasses of hopelessness to something more.NO offense ...but I get annoyed with the "nothing will change" attitude some Indians have. Just wait and watch what happens in the next elections...
Electoral politics is totally a different ball game. I wish what you are saying works in Modi's favor but I wont bet my money on it.

At the hindsight these factors may be used by media if BJP does better in elections but then all factors added are agenda driven or mere filling of the content, when reality on the ground is usually peculiar.

I think we are digressing.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Electoral politics is totally a different ball game. I wish what you are saying works in Modi's favor but I wont bet my money on it.
No, not always ...Electoral politics in India is over rated. These things will damage congress immensely...

At the hindsight these factors may be used by media if BJP does better in elections but then all factors added are agenda driven or mere filling of the content, when reality on the ground is usually peculiar.
I think we are digressing.
It will be used, not now ...later on during elections. Even a 2% change in Votes can bring a massive difference.
Congress and AAP has been politically destroyed, just wait and watch.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Two points that need to come out as a narrative , while the iron is still hot ....

1) the concept of "need to know" basis needs to be clarified, so that people know what not to expect inspite of propaganda by congis and aaptards..

2) we reserve the right to take pre-emptive action, against both foreign or domestic enemies of nation.

hit&run

Mod
Victory Loves Preparation.

I saw you were getting complacent there, thus tried to put the record straight.

I do not let "nothing will change" attitude come close me. All I am saying that electoral politics and this issue are to separate entities. This factor can be used if BJP plays smart but public memory is too short and soon BJP will be facing more vicious issues conspired by these people as the elections will come close.

Today Congress-I and AAP is rattled as Modi is seen in better light. Congress-I has played his usual dubious game by supporting the GoI in letter but letting his minions to rant against BJP.

Kejriwal who is scared of his own shadow has no such luxury of trustworthy people so he has coordinated it with Congress-I and lead the charge against Modi on this issue.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Victory Loves Preparation.

I saw you were getting complacent there, thus tried to put the record straight.

I do not let "nothing will change" attitude come close me. All I am saying that electoral politics and this issue are to separate entities. This factor can be used if BJP plays smart but public memory is too short and soon BJP will be facing more vicious issues conspired by these people as the elections will come close.

Today Congress-I and AAP is rattled as Modi is seen in better light. Congress-I has played his usual dubious game by supporting the GoI in letter but letting his minions to rant against BJP.

Kejriwal who is scared of his own shadow has no such luxury of trustworthy people so he has coordinated it with Congress-I and lead the charge against Modi on this issue.
As i mentioned Earlier, these are the last suffocating breaths of a dying legacy. This will effect Kejrival and Congress in the long turn. These people are acting in a knee jerk reaction, jumping on the opportunity to hurt Modi. If you look at their tweets, they look as India = Modi = Indian Army. That is how they are reacting.

As for having a short memory, I have to disagree here, it really depends on the issues. Modi would never have gotten to power with so much seats if people had a short term memory. Modi/Shah group has more or less tackled the morons within his party and made them irrelevant. As i said, wait and watch what happens in the next elections. It will be a rough ride as the entire Anti Modi nexus will unite even if it means following the Pak narrative. But once this is overcome, its game over....

Congies can forget UP elections now.....

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Next time send Kejriwal with the team.He can then see that its true.No proof needed.

tsunami

Country flag
Why Kejriwal is interested in the video. If video comes out it will be slap in the face for Pakistan and also modi's popularity will further increase. But I believe Khujli's pakistani masters are interested in our tactics. How SF did operation so successful. They might be interested to know the secret. Which will be allowing them to prepare for the next time. That's why they are interested in the video so much.

Also if video comes out in 2018-19 then it will help BJP in LS election that might be reason as well.

Bharat Ek Khoj

And how will that propaganda help ? Truth is... dozens of militants are dead, nothing else matters. Pakis and the Sickulars can go kill themselves...
Propaganda helps a lot, they learnt it from Gaza issue. But this time our own indian super man Mr Modi who flied from country to country, made sure that no country listens to paki.

There was paki connection to terrorists attacks in many countries france, usa, saudi arabia. The final nail in the coffin was attack on Medina.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Propaganda helps a lot, they learnt it from Gaza issue. But this time our own indian super man Mr Modi who flied from country to country, made sure that no country listens to paki.

There was paki connection to terrorists attacks in many countries france, usa, saudi arabia. The final nail in the coffin was attack on Medina.
Problem with propaganda is, when it falls flat it hits back twice as hard at the person who started the propaganda. Almost all propaganda's start up good and end up bad..

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag

WolfPack86

Country flag
UNSC Not Discussing India-Pakistan Tensions: Russia
UNITED NATIONS: The UN Security Council has not been discussing the escalating tensions between India and Pakistan, Russia's envoy to the UN and Council president for October said, in a clear snub to Pakistan which had raised the Kashmir issue and surgical strike by India in the world body.
"I don't want to go there, don't want to go there. No no please, I don't want to go there," Russia's Ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin said as he quickly interrupted a question on India and Pakistan tensions during a press briefing here yesterday.
Churkin was addressing the media as Russia assumed the Presidency of the 15-nation Council for the month of October.
When asked why he would not comment on the issue, Churkin said "because I am President of the Security Council. The Security Council has not been discussing it (the India-Pakistan situation).
"Sorry sir, I don't want to go there. No comment, no comment, sorry please," Churkin said.
When asked again why he and Russia were "so reluctant" to discuss the India-Pakistan situation, Churkin said, "I'm sure you know. There are so many other things."
Churkin's remarks come as a clear snub to Pakistan, which had approached the Security Council just last week on the surgical strikes conducted by India to target terror launch pads across the Line of Control as well as on the Kashmir issue.
Earlier in the day, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon's Deputy Spokesman Farhan Haq was asked what the UN position is on External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj's remarks in her address to the UN General Assembly that Pakistan should "abandon" its Kashmir dream since Kashmir is and will remain an integral part of India.
"We have issued a statement on the situation between India and Pakistan. I would refer you back to that," Haq said.
When asked again why the UN did not "say anything" to Swaraj's remarks that Pakistan should stop dreaming about Kashmir, Haq said, "We don't comment on every speech made in the General Assembly, but we have been commenting on the situation on Kashmir, and like I said, we issued a statement on that just last Friday."
Pakistan's envoy to the UN Maleeha Lodhi had met New Zealand's UN Ambassador Gerard van Bohemen, president of the Council for the month of September, and had raised the issue of the surgical strikes in "informal consultations" of the Council.
She had also met UN Secretary General Ban on the issue but the UN Chief had called on the governments of India and Pakistan to address their outstanding issues, including Kashmir, peacefully through "diplomacy and dialogue".
India's Permanent Representative to the UN Ambassador Syed Akbaruddin had last week said that Pakistan approaching the UN Chief and the Security Council over the surgical strikes in PoK has not found any resonance at the world body.
Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif too had tried to internationalize the Kashmir issue, raising it with almost every world leader he held bilateral talks with on the sidelines of the 71st session of the UN General Assembly last month.
http://www.indiandefensenews.in/2016/10/unsc-not-discussing-india-pakistan.html

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
We have precision guide munitions (PGMs). And we have the exact coordinates of terror camps and launch pads with the help of sat imagery. What are we waiting for? We don't need to send in SF every time. Plastering them with PGMs is cost effective, lethal and non risky.
For that we will need something like American XM395 120mm GPS guidance kit. Don't think such kits exist within 120 mm range in our inventory.

Beyond 120 mm, escalation gets into bofors category. There might be PGM available at that range.

I may be wrong, Experts on the forum can confirm.

indiatester

Country flag
Ajai Shukla @lemontree: and a senior poster who is active in a Paki forum are the people who speaks for army and portray picture that our soldiers are not happy.
Do you mean lemontree is Ajai Shukla OR lemontree like Ajai Shukla is painting a wrong picture?

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Churkin's remarks come as a clear snub to Pakistan, which had approached the Security Council just last week on the surgical strikes conducted by India to target terror launch pads across the Line of Control as well as on the Kashmir issue.
Huh? But they are denying that any surgical strike took place. So what are they bellyaching for?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles