India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

Kazah

terrorists doing shooting frame 0.58 onwards.

These terrorists have common with SSG, here

watch it from frame 0.20 they have same style of shooting. This is not regular madarsa educated terrorists. Pakistan has send their finest as terrorists but we have dispatched them to their 72
terrorists doing shooting frame 0.58 onwards.

These terrorists have common with SSG, here

watch it from frame 0.20 they have same style of shooting. This is not regular madarsa educated terrorists. Pakistan has send their finest as terrorists but we have dispatched them to their 72
Great catch bro!!

pakistan is sending their regular SSG commandos in kashmir

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
All parties are supporting army except that bastard sitaram yechury , these commies are real traitors
India always have some traitors and Lanka had Vibhishan's.

They literally behave like terrorists, see how aggressive is Atul Anjan and that Fahd Khan on TV debates.They even walk out in sheer anger and frustration when they got bitchslapped on TimesNow. Pakis are actually mentioning him on their forums.

Their face needs to be blackened like already done on Kulkarni and Shabir.

It's good they have lost the power and hope due to their recent support for Pakis they would be completly thrown out from India.It's a shame that they come from the land of Bose who was a staunch nationalist. :tsk:

Peace Terrorists.jpg

Someone already made a joke on twitter that next Akshay Kumar movie will be based on Surgical Strikes.
May be the work has already begun so we can see another movie after Border/LoC starring Sunny Deol,Sunil Shetty,Puneet Issar,Akshay Kumar and Khanna etc in the film. :india:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Still having a hard time believing this actually happened. Never ever been so delighted. I was in the hospital and checking Gaurav Savants tweets, and then i suddenly i see his tweet in capital letters and i scream "YES !!" that to right outside the ICU entrance :laugh:. People around me and Nurses look at me like i am nuts...
man i was at kuwait international airport sharing space with some pakis and then al jazeera flashed this news
what a delight that was
my uncle is in bihar regiment and he is the happiest person at the moment

Darth Malgus

Country flag
what do you do ??????????????????????????????????????????
Ohh, i was there only coz my grandma was hospitalized. Otherwise i work here and there 6 months here in one job, 1 year there in another job... life goes on..

vayuu1

Country flag
By the way, any body watched the video of asim bajwa, taking media to pok, not launch pads and claiming oh koi strike nhi hui ji asa taa aithey baithey hoye san.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Infowar and psyops in full-swing along the border. All India Radio is blasting anti-pak radio waves throughout the border using powerful transmitters, at RadioPak frequencies.

They are also using Kabooter.

How lame are these Pakis are...now India can troll them back by a Baloon and a image of 1971 surrender and mention their Tiger Niazi becoming a Mouse before Hindu Baniya. :troll:

What is Corps means? sort of regiment or anything?
Here is the number game in general.

Army Unit and Size.jpg

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
PAKISTANI MEDIA REACTION AFTER SURGICAL OPERATION OF INDIAN ARMY IN PAKISTAN IN POK

manutdfan

I don't get it, why are Indians on PeeDF hell bent on proving Porkistan wrong. Let the enemy remain in its delusion. Their paramount trust on their corrupt generals only weakens them, internally and externally. While they suffer with power cuts and bombardment in Porkistan from PAF, their generals move to London, have huge mansions and BMWs.
As VP Malik on Times Now said that corruption is eating away the Porkistan Army, money is eaten away by generals and doesn't even reach low rank officers.
Adding to it Pak Army recruits soldiers not on the basis of their physial or mental skills but rather for the length of their beard, how radicalised they are and how much they hate Hindus and Sikhs. All Pakis while accepting that India is numerically much superior always make a dumbass statement about how superior their mullah forces are qualitatively and how they have beaten much larger Indian forces. Typical of their 1 Muslim = 4 Hindus ideology. All they hire are prejudiced illiterate goat-fucking child-raping wife-beating inbred lowlifes. Where's the quality in that?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Pakistans are fools of highest order, here is the one such statement

FORWARD LOCATION ON LOC (APP): Pakistan Army on Saturday once again rejecting the Indian claims for carrying out surgical strikes, stated that no such occurrence had taken place and if any such move is made in future, it will be responded in a befitting manner.

https://timesofislamabad.com/surgical-strike-india-responded-manner-dg-ispr/2016/10/01/
Pakistani Army: Surgical Strikes never happened but we will retaliate if India does it again.:shock:
Or even for literal meaning, if Pakistan was really capable of any retaliation, they must even do a false flag surgical strike inside their country, blame India and attack.
But they are even missing golden opportunity given by India. Reason us simple, they can't retaliate.

aditya g

Country flag
Thank you presenting an assessment from your side. The arguments are exactly what Hafiz Saeed presented in his rally.

Do you remember what Pak Army was telling you in 1999? That it was only Mujahids who were on the peaks? In the end we had to bury 200 of your men ourselves. What a disgrace and insult to the troops. Those bodies which they did recovered (NLI), were dumped ingonito in the villages where the soldiers belonged to.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Facts over fabricated stories

1. This looks like a Bollywood movie script, we has the knowledge of LoC and terrain there.
2. There had been cross-LoC fire originated and steered by India, and they baptized them as SIR G CAL, too good a story to be believed.
3. Why the Narendra Modi government obtainable a routine exchange of fire as ‘surgical strikes’?
4. Answer to the third point: The reason is that the Indian prime minister was under enormous pressure to live up to his own promises that his management would punish the Uri attackers.
5. Modi has hurled a diplomatic violent against Pakistan ( with no such effects on us) taking a series of steps such as embargoing the Saarc summit, intimidating to review the water treaty as well as MFN status for Pakistan. But all those measures, he knew, would make little difference to Pakistan.
6. So, Modi prerequisites face saving, by demanding that the Indian military carried out Sir G cal, Modi can now go to the public and hyper-nationalist media that he avenged the Uri attack.
7. Elections are coming in Utar Pradesh next year, so he done that all theater to build his election campaign there.
8. As, already it’s confirmed from your army sources as just like this ““There were no sir g cal ” Indian Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, himself an ex-Indian Army man.
9. The fabricated story which you have earshot and nearsighted are baseless, 8 Indian soldiers killed and 1 captured, when Pakistan Army befittingly responded to the cease fire violation on the LOC by your army, and in conflicting faced heavy causalities’, and 1 captured alive, which is soldier from 37 Rashtriya Rifles, 22-year-old Indian soldier by the name Chandu Babulal Chohan was taken into custody by our Pakistani forces.
10. India is irritating hard to divert global courtesy from the war crimes it is committing in occupied Kashmir. So, that’s what all sort of drama of LOC violation from your side and terming as “ Sir G Cal”

So, I think, these facts points a lot demonstrates that, Indian Public should be aware of these all facts, before giving yourself a fabricated and fake little time refreshments’ and false satisfaction on unsubstantiated news and drama, which can only be imagined in dreams or in Bollywood films and scripts, as just your fake news channels are telling or only you people can imagine, and whole world is not accepting and in denial mode, and only you chump people are and in living in misapprehension always LOL. Hope, you understand this time and revert back to that previous situation, where you were bashing each other including your modi and army. LOL Hope, if India believes on egalitarianism and claim’s that media is too autonomous, then my comment won’t be deleted and I am hoping for counter- narratives.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Permanent UNSC members urged to help secure peace in region
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Friday urged permanent members of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) to help secure peace in the region.
“The permanent members of the UN Security Council need to play their role to ensure maintenance of peace and security in the region,” Foreign Secretary Aizaz Chaudhry said while briefing the envoys of China, France, Russian Federation, the United Kingdom and the United States of America — the P-5 countries — on what was described as a frivolous Indian claim of carrying out surgical strikes in Azad Kashmir.
Mr Chaudhry was accompanied by Director General of Military Operations (DGMO) Maj Gen Sahir Shamshad Mirza, who narrated the events that began on Wednesday midnight and continued till Thursday morning.
In his briefing, the foreign secretary drew the attention of the P-5 countries to India’s heightened belligerence, especially during the past few days.
Speaking about Indian role in espionage and sponsoring of terrorism in Pakistan, Mr Chaudhry reminded the envoys that Pakistan was a major victim of terrorism, including state terrorism.
Gen Mirza, meanwhile, dismissed the Indian claim of carrying out “surgical strikes” in Azad Kashmir.
“In reality, on the night of 28-29 September, the Indian occupation forces resorted to unprovoked firing along the LoC at multiple points, which led to the martyrdom of two Pakistani soldiers,” he told the envoys, adding that Pakistani troops then retaliated in kind.
Gen Mirza used the occasion to challenge the Indian claims of frequent infiltrations across the LoC by militants and said this was not possible because of the anti-infiltration mechanisms put in place by India, which included layers of fencing, barbed wires, lighting, border posts and bunkers.
India is said to have developed a three-tier security arrangement along the LoC and Working Boundary for countering infiltration.
The first tier is close to the LoC and is supported by the Long Range Reconnaissance and Observation System (LORROS), Battle Field Surveillance Radar (BFSR), Hand-Held Thermal Image (HHTI), night vision devices, spotter scopes, high resolution binoculars, digital cameras and electronic exchange.
The second tier has two layers of fencing, one of which is 12 feet high and the other 10 feet high. The two fences are six feet apart and between the two fences are 4-6 feet of barbed wires. This is reinforced by surveillance devices and patrolling by troops.
The third tier is on the ridge line. This counter-infiltration arrangement, Pakistani officials contend, is watertight.
Reached out to security councils, ridiculously nervous, yet nothing happened.
@Kunal Biswas may be interested in Reddened part.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Watch it with 2x speed (dehati aurat r... rona version) and also 0.5x (funny drunkard version) speed.
he says no one can violate LOC, they forget they are the one who have cross over to Kargil and then we kick them out. He has no idea what he is saying.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Why does media give attention to these assholes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Increasing TRP's.

This TURD is a criminal+murderer and tries to hide behind NGO's.

His real love for Pakis came out and he should settle in Pak, it's a shame that's people reward him by watching his pathetic films.Other Khans are also the same specially Amir and SRK.They SHOULD settle in safe sancuty Pakistan and take part in Hafiz Saeed rallies promoting peace.All these Khan's have relations to Don.

This Sallu Sala should be named as Being Criminal and not Being Human and make some gay movies with Karan Johar.

What more can you say when a 80 year old Salim Khan apologizes for his 50 year old son.This Criminal Sala Salman would never grow up.He has beaten all of his gf's.

View attachment 10720

manutdfan

PAKISTANI MEDIA REACTION AFTER SURGICAL OPERATION OF INDIAN ARMY IN PAKISTAN IN POK
Hey I found the full version:

Rauf Klasra, Hassan Nissar, Nijam Sethi, Wajahat Khan are probably the only sensible people left in Pakistan.
The panelists in the video have also raised a very good point which most of our peole tend to ignore.

If there's an Indo-Pak war restricted only to Kashmir area and if Indian forces cross over into PoK and Gilgit-Baltistan then Pakistan has no justification for using nukes since the LoC is a temporary boundary and Kashmir is disputed territory. Unless we cross over the internationally recognised boundary in Punjab, Rajasthan or Gujarat and threaten the Pak heartland; Pakistan cannot justify using nukes.

Even if Pakis do use nukes in a localised conflict it would be restricted to tactical battlefield nukes to stop the onslaught of Indian forces. If it happens I would like to watch how Pakistanis go about justifying it to the rest of the world and their beloved Kashmiri brethren, if Pakistan hasn't been vapourised by then.

alphacentury

Country flag
Hate to post something political, but look at this retard. This man was deliberately trying to weaken our stand.

Also, look at them questioning safety procedures. Now we all know which of the three states is more vulnerable. These people are the lowest of scums, they will sell their mother if they get a good bargain.

---------------------------------------------------------

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles