India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

Darth Malgus

Country flag
that has already started ...............................................
Lets hope so, i know the name of each and every person who insulted our country and our army just to gain some political brownie points. Ill call these Gaddars out even if this forum Bans me...

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Just watching IBN7 and they are reporting that some news suggest that Pakis are feeling so humiliated and insulted that they might give Tactical Nukes to Terrorists to attack India.

We all know that Pak Army is pussy enough not to fight Indian Army directly.

Now if this is a correct news then Pakis are literally putting Pakistan on fast track destruction and Balkanization.
These are people who are incredibly narrow minded due to the rather narrow ideology and the recruiting population. I would not be surprised if this was actually an option. Considering the current political dispensation.
Pak military will be in the receiving end of a nuclear Armageddon, while Jernails hide in their dozen or so Bunkers...

Darth Malgus

Country flag
let's not talk about nuclear war.

No such things will happen

There will be cease fire after small skirmishes.
I don't know man, considering the shit i have read about these Jernails in Kargil. I don't trust them at all.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Just watching IBN7 and they are reporting that some news suggest that Pakis are feeling so humiliated and insulted that they might give Tactical Nukes to Terrorists to attack India.
If a channel is suggesting such an idea, better stop watching that channel.

Fact of the matter would be that no one in the world has any idea that india would do such a surgical strike couple of weeks ago, even the guys who planned it and executed it did not know that.Many hoped for it but they themselves gave it a low probability.Every thing only existed on paper without practical validation. From now on all strategic theories will have be re-looked and re-written by strategic experts, considering the new variables.

it would take another couple of months before experts would start publishing papers, we would know the new strategic theories couple of months from now.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
If a channel is suggesting such an idea, better stop watching that channel.

Fact of the matter would be that no one in the world has any idea that india would do such a surgical strike couple of weeks ago, even the guys who planned it and executed it did not know that.Many hoped for it but they themselves gave it a low probability.Every thing only existed on paper without practical validation. From now on all strategic theories will have be re-looked and re-written by strategic experts, considering the new variables.

it would take another couple of months before experts would start publishing papers, we would know the new strategic theories couple of months from now.
Actually it's a old news that Jihadis might get hold of Nukes and attack India or Pak Army intentionally gives nukes to Jihadis to attack India.Pak Army can even use nukes on its own people and give excuse to attack India.So all 3 scenarios are there since a decade.

Also just recently Hillary said the same so no need to shun channels.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
These are people who are incredibly narrow minded due to the rather narrow ideology and the recruiting population. I would not be surprised if this was actually an option. Considering the current political dispensation.
Pak military will be in the receiving end of a nuclear Armageddon, while Jernails hide in their dozen or so Bunkers...
It could be the famous --> बंदर के हाथ में उस्तरा

The Jernails would not be spared either. :lol:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Actually it's a old news that Jihadis might get hold of Nukes and attack India or Pak Army intentionally gives nukes to Jihadis to attack India.Pak Army can even use nukes on its own people and give excuse to attack India.So all 3 scenarios are there since a decade.

Also just recently Hillary said the same so no need to shun channels.
Agreed that such theories existed, note the responses this time from other western governments.

Those theories were floated when Americans did not want their supply routes or wars to be disrupted.the fact that this event was not even a major news item outside of India indicates there is a sense of comfort with what has happened.

Anyways we will have to wait and see what think tanks will be saying in a couple of months. We also have to remember that modi's first meeting on his first visit to new York was heads of all leading think tanks there.

Let's hope for the best.

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
I wonder from which front they have pulled off their troops from ?
Likely Karachi based V Corps(e). They are doing some chest beating exercises on the other side of Rajasthan I think.

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
http://www.india.com/news/india/war...-india-conducts-navy-aerial-exercise-1525219/

According to reports, Pakistan army is moving
5 battalions towards Line of Control to counter cross-border firing and infiltration.
My gut says that it is not in isolation. It is likely in response to something we are doing. Loop in also the evacuation of border folks on our side which came before paki troop movements. We must have started something that has them spooked. Diwali fireworks are coming I tell ya.

SANITY

Whom are you referring to? The niece that is.

A lovely and very open minded liberal girl who also happens to be a really big fan of Ranbir Kapoor. She didn't get F by anyone but they get abused for being Pakistani and there is no moderation for that anymore. Just made a bollywood debut this year.

republic_roi97

Country flag
If nuclear war is spoken about by pak modi needs to announce abandoning no first use policy
Back in 2011, there were news coming out on american media that, Pentagon was designing a plan for surgical strikes on Pakistani nuclear arsenal both active warheads and fissile materials to permanently disarm them from nukes, good thing is that, I heard similar news again, I think on some American Tweets and someplace else.
So, removing No First Use policy would not be better than removal of nukes and materials from hands of the enemy. I think government has enough assets in Pak and I have a gut feeling that we have real time updates on the location of Paki nukes, so they should try and cease them with americans.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Hillary Fears Emergence of Nuclear Suicide Bombers from Pakistan

Look at the sophistry of this argument. Superficially, it seems as though Killary is chastising Pakistan for being an irresponsible nuclear power and showing concern for India's safety, but in reality, she is actually delivering a threat to India on behalf of Pakistan. She's basically saying "Dear, Indians, if you do military strikes inside Pakistan, these people might launch a nuclear attack on you, they are crazy people, so I believe their threat is credible". It's said in the same tone that a kidnapper says to the victim's parents "if you don't give me money then something might happen to your kid".

She is basically validating the credibility of the Pakistani nuclear threat instead of diffusing it or calling their bluff. In a way, she is threatening India "if you attack Pakistan, then they will receive tacit US support for a nuclear strike under the cover of non-state jihadi bombers. Then don't blame us if something like this happens". Pakistan has acquired nuclear assets from China with the connivance of the US for this very purpose of blackmailing India. The threat of a coup in Pakistan is actually a creation of American think tanks. They are pretty upfront with their plans. If an Indian invasion leads to the collapse of the Pakistani establishment, then the US will install a jihadi proxy government to retain an upper hand in the new government.

The narrative of a 'potential nuclear flashpoint in Kashmir' creates the premise for a US intervention in the Indian sub-continent for the sake of "the safety of the world". It is for Indians to call the nuclear bluff mounted on us by US, Pakistan and China by doing attacks to test the threshold and show them their bluff. We fought for 3 months in Kargil, no nukes fell on India then; We did surgical strikes now, no nukes have fallen now, so we know that there is a very high threshold for the use of nukes within which we can safely carry out operations. Just because Pakistan mentions nukes in every discussion does not mean they will bring nukes to a border skirmish as they have as much to lose in a nuclear war as India does. In a way, if Pakistan thinks that their nukes have prevented India from going further, as a corollary, Indian nukes have made sure that Pakistan cannot use their nukes, thereby creating a nuclear stalemate while still keeping the spectrum open for a non-nuclear conventional strikes below a certain threshold.

If this witch gets elected, we will have to bear 4 more years of this bullshit. Fasten your seat belts. Shit's going to hit the roof now. Just look at that psychopathic face. Have no doubt that this woman is the mortal enemy of our nation.

@gpawar @OneGrimPilgrim @Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Afghanistan backs India's surgical strikes, calls for bold decisions to counter terrorism

Afghanistan's ambassador to India Shaida Mohammad Abdali (R) addresses a session on investiment and trade with Afghanistan at a hotel in Amritsar on August 27, 2015. | AFP
NEW DELHI: Afghanistan on Friday lauded India’s “bold” decision to conduct surgical strikes in “self defence” to neutralise terrorists provided safe sanctuaries across the border; and contended that time has come to take the fight across the border to strike at the “roots of terrorism”.
Afghanistan’s Envoy to India Dr. Shaida M. Abdali on Friday empathized with India as it has also borne the brunt of the state-sponsored terrorism from its neighbour and contended that the time has come to take bold and risky decisions to combat terrorism.
“Terrorism will threaten us all if we do not combat it. Therefore we feel that the time has come for tough action against terrorists. There will be risk and cost involved in such measures but we have to undertake them because the time has come for us to combat this force. If terror groups continue violence, then the actions taken (by India) will continue,” Abdali said supporting the “pre-emptive strikes” undertaken by the Indian Army in the wee hours of September 29.
He was among one of the 22 Ambassadors briefed by Indian Foreign Secretary S. Jaishankar on the context in which the action was taken and made public in an unprecedented media briefing. Afghanistan has proved to be an ally for India as it also pulled out from the SAARC Summit citing preoccupation of President Mohammad Ashraf Ghani in fighting “imposed terrorism”.
Dr. Abdali extended his support to fight going on in Balochistan. “We have fought terrorism and will fight it now for the Baloch and the Pashtuns of Pakistan,” he said and added, “there is no doubt that state sponsorship of terrorism exists in Pakistan and the war of terror therefore cannot be fought in Afghanistan but at its roots where it originates and finds sanctuaries”.
The Afghan envoy also said that he can see Prime Minister Narendra Modi taking "bold decisions" and emphasised that there was a need for the leaderships in the region and the governments to take bold decisions and "risks in order to free ourselves (from terrorism) for good".

pmaitra

In the Uri thread, I said that IA cannot do with Pakistan what it can do with Myanmar because Pakistan is a nuke armed state. As the events unfolded, the Pakistan Defence Minister threatened to unleash nukes on India. Next day we got the news of the surgical strike. So what happened? Pakistan's nuclear bluff was called. This is a major achievement.

The indications that India is serious about taking action and preparing for an escalation came from a repeat of what we saw prior to the Kargil War. The indications came from the movement of Indian Navy vessels towards the Arabian Sea.

I like how Gen. V. P. Malik avoided going into specifics (see from 5 minutes onwards) in this post.

And for some fun from the same post:
upload_2016-9-30_22-26-16.png

I also liked many posts, but specifically those by @Immanuel. They were very interesting to read.

SANITY

Bhai kuchh bhi kaho, chhokariya mast hai.:drool:
We abuse pakis because they are responsible for partition of our nation.
She can take Indian Nationality like Adnan Sami to stay secure.:D
Some people just have abusive mindset and don't abuse for partition or terrorism but just because of the filth inside their brain.

I see many members (especially rightist) speaking only foul and destructions for Pakistan but when it comes to women of Pakistan, then they can't stop drooling over them and they are like Oh she should marry me or she should convert or we should kill all muzzies men but take women for ourselves. It's even worse comments on youtube by those Paki bashers, it's more a symptom of gender biased society. Why should they apply for India and why should we take them? We just banned their artists from working here including male and females, No?

Regarding Partition, they aren't the only ones responsible for partition.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles