India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

Brood Father

Country flag
Difference between Indian and Pakistani
When quint posted (and I mean reported with audacity and did not budge to take down the post even after several criticizm ) we in DFI and others dismissed the news and asked for strong conformation or else for us this operation didn't took place

And today Pakistani are jumping up and down , doing mental masturbation just by posting any false news and by posting I mean no written report by any media house
They are posting decade old videos , nonsensical rumors ..I mean now I seriously pity them
Ye sab sale zaid Hamid jaise hain

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
We can start looking out for janazzah of killed tangos on SM. There is no way so many janazzah can be missed on SM or MSM.

Superdefender

Meanwhile anti-India media agenct France24 channel is showing India undertook surgical strikes, but has given the headline "Kashmir Violence"!! They just aren't showing that India has punished for terrorism, not everything is related to Kashmir. The anchor contacted the reporter and guess what? The reporter was a Pakistani in Pakistan. He explained all this with his twisted insecurity logic.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Sanjeev Bhatt is a self hating closet Paki or may be a new circumcised Convert.

Brood Father

Country flag
Meanwhile anti-India media agenct France24 channel is showing India undertook surgical strikes, but has given the headline "Kashmir Violence"!! They just aren't showing that India has punished for terrorism, not everything is related to Kashmir. The anchor contacted the reporter and guess what? The reporter was a Pakistani in Pakistan. He explained all this with his twisted insecurity logic.
To Matlab bhootiyon me maan liya kee surgical strike huee hai
Pakistani are very good in throwing boomerang
:rofl::rofl:

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
Congratulations to all those involved in the operation.
Why no statement from Raheel Sharif? On other occasions he keeps giving statements like a king, overshadowing his subordinate Nawaz Sharif. In real time of crisis like this PM has to face the flak.

Afghans should be alert, Pak army might try to do some funny stuff in Afghanistan to take out their frustration.
Nawaz Sharif should stay away from Raheel for some days. Raheel sa might whip him with belt to take out his frustration.

Zebra

Country flag
.................................................................................................................................

Global Defence

New threads

Articles