India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
How many posts are clearly visible to them?
How much of LOC is dominated by pakis in terms of height they occupied?
Poonch.

They have height advantage over our posts here, their observation post can direct accurate arty fire on Indian posts and their snipers can pick our troops with ease.

That's why we have deployed the entire Brigade size strength to safeguard Pooch.

ONTH we have absolute superiority in Krishna Ghati Sector so much so that if Army wants then it could force Pakis to move only at night apart from pulverizing Paki Army to Dojakh.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Poonch.

They have height advantage over our posts here, their observation post can direct accurate arty fire on Indian posts and their snipers can pick our troops with ease.

That's why we have deployed the entire Brigade size strength to safeguard Pooch.

ONTH we have absolute superiority in Krishna Ghati Sector so much so that if Army wants then it could force Pakis to move only at night apart from pulverizing Paki Army to Dojakh.
Can pakistan launch an offensive mission or simply a surgical strike coz i think next 1 week is very very very crucial along the LOC and IB.

Bornubus

It's so funny how pakistanis are coming up with different reports, 6 indian soldiers killed, 21 indian soldiers killed, 10 indian soldiers captured hahahahahah :pound:
Even their ex ISI DG and several "intellectual" claimed that OBL raid was fake and Osama was already dead in Tora Bora mountain due to kidney failure.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Even their ex ISI DG and several "intellectual" claimed that OBL raid was fake and Osama was already dead in Tora Bora mountain due to kidney failure.
wow what an excuse
ammies just wasted 4 trillion usd for a terrorist which died coz of disease which cud be cured.
hatts off to his LAHORI MADARSA GYAN.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
depression this time crossed all the limits.
Pathankot was threshold-breaker, URI was the trigger. There was no reason to be depressed. PMO has mounted all kinds of responses except military--which could not be launched without setting a clear-cut goal and adequate preparations. For last 10 days, they were not thinking cluelessly as they were blamed for. I am pretty sure PMO has taken the decision to cross LOC the day they meet midnight in the war room. They were just waiting for a suitable opportunity and when R&AW provided information of such an opportunity, the practising and waiting army swing into action.

For depressed mass, i just want to say. Try understanding how things are done. PM did not deliver a cool-down speech at Kozhikode for nothing. This was one of those steps planned well in advance. And it well deceived everybody conclusively. Hail Modi and Ajit Doval for outsmarting everyone.

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
Poonch.

Can you give exact locations and coordinates?
How much is a brigade in number?
Do we have any counter attack on the observation posts?

Bahamut

This thing was needed ,now Pak will think 10 times before sending terrorist to India

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Next Disintegration of Pakistan.......Free Balochistan Soon!

-----------------------------------------------------

Bornubus

Can pakistan launch an offensive mission or simply a surgical strike coz i think next 1 week is very very very crucial along the LOC and IB.
Surgical strike on Our Posts i doubt due to several reasons but ambushes on our Patrol (5 - 10 men team ) is very much possible.

But I am more concern about Snipers.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Can you give exact locations and coordinates?
How much is a brigade in number?
Do we have any counter attack on the observation posts?
around 1500-3500 in number.....................................................................................................................................................

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Surgical strike on Our Posts i doubt due to several reasons but ambushes on our Patrol (5 - 10 men team ) is very much possible.

But I am more concern about Snipers.
and what about our counter measures???
FORCES NEED TO BE ALERT ON PUNJAB FRONT ALSO.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles