India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
How to join army now?
If it goes any higher, I too want to join the fun.
I can do my service as freelancer.

I hope that these heroics inspire many Indians to join armed forces.

vayuu1

Country flag
Now abp reporting videography done

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Immanuel

Country flag
But giving out public info is a big signal and shows coming out of age.

Nuclear bluff walas will go out of job.
Indeed, my family member was promoted earlier this year into higher echelons of MI. To be honest I didn't know he was in MI till I met him at a wedding of my cousin earlier this year, he was I believe surprised with the depth of my passion for our military and decided to reveal that he worked for MI. During my younger days he told me he worked with Gorkhas, I always assumed one of the regiment but recently I found out he worked under Dalbir sahib for many years with Gorkha contingents of SFF. He has a lot of respect for Dalbir sahib, he says he exactly the kind of chief we needed in these time, China facing the LAC he claims is scared shitless of Dalbir's cunning. A pure tactician and a soldier's soldier.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
My family member says, the op would have gone through regardless of Govt know how. They only decided to inform the govt about these movements and agreed with PMO to make it public. Not trying to belittle Modi sahib, IA always has the final say on what it can do and what it can't knowing fully well when/who to inform and when not to. Modi however is certainly a welcome change for them. Under this Govt, the morale is great.
No need to be defensive mate.

If our soldiers are at disposal, to sacrifice life so are politicians at the disposal of scrutiny and sometimes name calling.

The point is if army and political dispensation both are working in isolation the message doesn't go across. Not to mention those vultures of MSM who care less about nation's interest but their personal glory, the discourse becomes puerile and adversary takes advantage of it.

Action must be backed by good propaganda.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
They will never disclose the operations datail. Never.

No video, no pics of Team, no info of equipment and weapons used due to operational security

You will only know about the selected Operators when Gallantry awards announced this year.

raheel besharam

Indeed, my family member was promoted earlier this year into higher echelons of MI. To be honest I didn't know he was in MI till I met him at a wedding of my cousin earlier this year, he was I believe surprised with the depth of my passion for our military and decided to reveal that he worked for MI. During my younger days he told me he worked with Gorkhas, I always assumed one of the regiment but recently I found out he worked under Dalbir sahib for many years with Gorkha contingents of SFF. He has a lot of respect for Dalbir sahib, he says he exactly the kind of chief we needed in these time, China facing the LAC he claims is scared shitless of Dalbir's cunning. A pure tactician and a soldier's soldier.
Any info on casualties from Indian side, paki media reporting 3 indian outposts destroyed

Bornubus

Who is Harshawardhan ?

alphacentury

Country flag
Yeah they should have stopped all this drama way before. No sweet exchange and joint beating retreat with Pakis.

And if Pakis fire in retaliation fire back with heavy weapons and Arty and send them into oblivion.

Asim Bajwa sala Paki Chutiya Lamo
Nope, no change in our reaction actually contributed to the OP being successful. The narrative in India and pak in the last few days have been same, India will not retaliate and will only work on diplomatic arena. And this false narrative some what helped us. But, yeah now that we have come out open, we can do away with ceremonies and everything.

Bornubus

Any info on this.... @Bornubus...

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
Brother you really think IA ever hides the casualties ? If our posts are destroyed then why don't no news of shelling in civilians areas because our posts have civilian villages around them.

Agar aisa hone laga tau media wale aur shaheed ki Family waley hangama khada kar denge.

Paki mental masterbatin to save face from Hindu Humiliation.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Their pathetic attempt to show something to their countryman. So that all their countrymen dont die of heart attack.
I really wish that is the case.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Brother you really think IA ever hides the casualties ? If our posts are destroyed then why don't no news of shelling in civilians areas because our posts have civilian villages around them.

Agar aisa hone laga tau media wale aur Family waley hangama khada kar denge.

Paki mental masterbatin to save from Hindu Humiliation.
I too had the same thought but then I was worried. I don't want any blood of our soldiers to be spilled anymore. Only porki pig blood.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles