India increases millitary budget or shut up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock45

Founding Member/ RIP our friend
Lost posts

I ran into the same problem a few times (2 or 3 times) but always from work, I blame my work firewall.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Check the box labelled "Remember me" when you log in. That way, the forum doesn't automatically log you off I think.

yang

Agree with you

"who offend strong Han, no matter how far has to be killed" (2000 year old words)
the origin come from:臣闻天下之大义当混为一,昔有唐虞,今有强汉。匈奴呼韩邪单于已称北藩,唯郅支单于叛逆,未服其辜。大夏之西,以为强汉不能臣也。郅支单于惨毒行于民,大恶通于天。臣延寿、臣汤,将义兵,行天诛。赖陛下神灵,阴阳并应,天气精明陷阵克敌,斩郅支首及名王以下,宜县头蛮夷槁街邸间,以示万里,明犯强汉者,虽远必诛!”
-----------汉·甘延寿、陈汤

Yes, "who offend strong Han, no matter how far has to be killed" (2000 year old words)
敢犯我大汉天威者,虽远必诛。

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
I ran into the same problem a few times (2 or 3 times) but always from work, I blame my work firewall.
Check the box labelled "Remember me" when you log in. That way, the forum doesn't automatically log you off I think.

as has been pointed out by Known_Unknown, when ever you are logging in always remember to click on the option "remember me", you will not be logged out till the time you yourself do not click on the option of "log out" and there will be no such loss of any such post and you can continuously keep making posts without the need to re-log in.

thanks.

ShyAngel

Founding Member
the origin come from:臣闻天下之大义当混为一,昔有唐虞,今有强汉。匈奴呼韩邪单于已称北藩,唯郅支单于叛逆,未服其辜。大夏之西,以为强汉不能臣也。郅支单于惨毒行于民,大恶通于天。臣延寿、臣汤,将义兵,行天诛。赖陛下神灵,阴阳并应,天气精明陷阵克敌,斩郅支首及名王以下,宜县头蛮夷槁街邸间,以示万里,明犯强汉者,虽远必诛!”
-----------汉·甘延寿、陈汤

yes, "who offend strong han, no matter how far has to be killed" (2000 year old words)
敢犯我大汉天威者,虽远必诛。
what the hell is that?

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
-----------汉·甘延寿、陈汤

Yes, "who offend strong Han, no matter how far has to be killed" (2000 year old words)
敢犯我大汉天威者,虽远必诛。
yang,

hence forth no use of chinese or any other regional language text on the forum. you have to appreciate the fact that we have international members who would not know and understand what has been written there. this stands true for all the members on board, who are all requested to please not use any regional language on the forum.

the only language to be used on the forum has to be english and none other.

thanks.

yang

what the hell is that?
No, just because we don't want China be a hell ,and invaded by other ethinic groups.
Shy,many times I think you are a girl love peace and protest againest violence,but why you still support overseas Tibetan to use violent means to seperate Tibet?
I think because Han and Tibetan come from different ethnic groups, so you think we can't be the members in one country. But there are a lot of countries in the world which are multinational states。Why can't we be one whole family?
And have you think where will Tibet go when it become an independent country? It may become an American military base , and it won't give Tibet a bright future, see Iraq, Afghan...and Georgia
is the best example. You may think Han army killed a innocent Tibet girl, but a people died in the any conflicts is common, and you may see the You tube video that showed the Chinese army shot at the Vietnam, and can you judge whether Chinese is cruel, you can't ,every war is cruel , just you haven't see how vietnam treat our poor people ,and our poor nurse......and how the foreigners killed our Chinese.Why there are so many Chinese cultural relics overseas......
I don't want to refer to them any more, everytime ,my heart is blooding.

I can understand your mood, you think Chinese invaded Tibet ,and drive Tibetan all over the world ,and it is kind hearted western people who help you a lot .But shy, have you think twice again why they support you ,only because they are kind hearted ,? because they want to weaken China.

Tibetan environment is well protected, the people now are living happily there. I think maybe your family once a time maybe a an aristocratic family ,and you lose your privilege because of Chinese army. what I want to say is : in the old days, my family is very rich ,and our property was forfeit,too. But I never feel sad, because that made an equal society,and classes never existed. I am so happy.

yang,

hence forth no use of chinese or any other regional language text on the forum. you have to appreciate the fact that we have international members who would not know and understand what has been written there. this stands true for all the members on board, who are all requested to please not use any regional language on the forum.

the only language to be used on the forum has to be english and none other.

thanks.
Thanks ,I will pay attention to .

But it is a paragragh of acient Chinese ,even I am not sure houde can fully understand them.You can treat it as my greet to houde.

MMuthu

Wow...... I am amazed at the chinese..... You all are speaking that only the Chinese are the very Honest people and all other people are Malevolent.

Chinese are kind hearted and all others are having malice at China and they are thinking how to defeat China, India will not increase its Military Budget when china increases its own.

India is nothing when compared with China.... Is it fair Statement? Will you sleep peacefully today? Can the Moderators close this thread?

Flint

India is not peaceful country, not as good as you said:

1) after 1947, you invaded Pakistan and dismembered her into two countries: Pakistan and Bangladesh.
That was a necessary intervention, considering the massacres there and the refugee problem here.

2) India annexed Sikkim, a free Tibetan kingdom,
Sikkim joined India voluntarily, and the best proof of that is the opinions of the Sikkimese themselves.

3) India force Nepal to sign unfair treaty to control Nepal's foreign and millitary affair.
Again, it was a voluntary treaty, and the Nepalese are free to renegotiate it if they want to.

4) India took 2/3 of Kashmir land, use army to bloodly squash local muslin majority choose to join Pakistan.
Kashmir is historically a part of India, and the muslim majority did not choose to join Pakistan. Infact, its Pakistan which sent mujahideen to annex the province, so its bad habit of using islamists as its pawns is quite an old one.

5) forward policy to nibble Chinese Tibetan land during Chinese-US Korea war and 3 year natural disaster 1959~1962.
Nice Chinese propaganda. Its China which is occupying Tibet, and imposing Chinese colonialism over the Tibetan

6) Supprt LTTE first, then use LTTE as excuse, Invaded Sri Lankas.
If India wanted to invade Sri Lanka it wouldn't have withdrawn its troops when the Srilankans requested it.

7) Ride roughshod over Bhutan.
Bhutan is a friendly country, and I might add doing much better than Chinese Tibet.

The real China, the middle kingdom, does not include Mongolia, Xinjiang or Tibet. Infact, the amount of land under Chinese colonization exceeds the land belonging to Han Chinese.

See this map, only the eastern parts populated by Han Chinese is the moral extent of your country. The rest is under occupation:

Sailor

This post has been done to death and needs ending. I suggest if our friend wants to continue here as a posting member, he should begin tomorrow in a new topic.
I hope this thread will be bought to a close as it has become ridiculous.

yang

Look at the map below ,it is the national flag of Bhutan, in the flag,there is a golden dragon ,but each of the dragon's paw only has 4 fingers, because the king of Bhutan still obey the rule that only the Chinese emperor can use the golden dragon that has 4 paws with 5 fingers.

Sailor

A request has been made to close this thread as it isn't in the interests of the good of the forum to keep on with this junk. It is up to the admins now.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
All irrelevant questions have got their relevant answers. Nothing more to discuss here.
Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles