India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Well i see lot of lacking from our side... this is so important then why didn't the Army captured the heights and established Indian posts long ago ??? IA knew the Chinese are coming in every year, should have read their mindsets long ago... I see a Failure in Military Intelligence
Good question .....
The DSDBO road runs through Shyok Valley running between Karakoram ranges and Karkash Ranges. The Raod is 255 km long The Heights on Eastern side are genrally what defines LAC. Important places on the Eastern side has Indian Patrolling points and ITBP is deployed at many places along the raod including POst 120 bang on Galwan Shyok Confluence. LAC management in SSN and Galwan is solely with ITBP.
The rout Shyok Valley- DBO- Karakoram existed since ages as a trade route. Road was made after 1962 and it is not today's affair. Today's affair is that it is being double laned and black topped.
If such a threat was perceived from the Chinese as you are stating the MEA / MHA ? CSG should have decided all heights along 255 km stretch should have been occupied by two divisions (that the force which will be required) prior to building the road.
The height are above 4800 m and snow bound even in summer. So it is about five Siachins that would need to be held ... Chinese are not known to visit those heights... only some people's imagination visit those places.

So you must be the first volunteer to be sent to those icy mountain tops to protect the road..

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Chinese were smart it was going to be Kargil 2.0 route.
Unlike porks which got their ass kissed by bofors and were thrashed and removed. Chinese left because of terrain issue's and capabilities of IA to fight in high altitudes.

Chinese should get some self respect ya to ladyi mat shuru kro or ram ram keh k nikal lo but jabh ladyi shuru hogyi h to piche na hato. Bc phele hawabazi kr rhe the abh bhag rhe h so much for CCP superpower.
Now China is planning to start a new front

China’s new boundary dispute with Bhutan targets India’s Arunachal Pradesh

Country flag

Japan's Ruling Party Calls for Government to Cancel Xi Visit

abhay rajput

Country flag
The de-escalation will happen when pla will move back from f4 to F8 to status quo of April. They had temporary base between f5 and F6. . I am pretty sure even if they withdraw they will make that base permanent.

garg_bharat

Country flag

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

I'm just going to say What MEA said on Chinese claims on indian positions.
Chinese make many unattainable claims 😁

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag

Pakistan on brink of Covid-19 financial collapse
Now is the time to liberate POK I think. :confused1:

To take back what is India’s: This may be doable, but won't be easy

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

Bhutan have reached India to counter Chinese aggression.
If chinese do anything on that front IA is going to be deployed their.

Kalki2020

Country flag

Real EIDI for me .... 😜
Some are still unable to get the idea of how to subdue your enemy without firing a shot.
Whole world gang up against China then it too can't sustain for too long.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
i still dont trust chinese :sad: ye log kuch to khichidi pakarahe hai.
USN has them by their balls in SCS. 11's original plan was limited war with India to distract international attention, and make a move on Taiwan. CIA decoded this in time, and has half the US Navy fleet in SCS (over 400 warplanes and 50+ warships). India mobilized 250,000+ troops faster than 11 anticipated, and hasn't stopped its 2-front preparation. He has no choice but to disengage with India to turn his attention to SCS.

India isn't leaving anything to chance, and has mobilized in all theaters, including Tawang. Xi will neither get the trophy nor a consolation prize.

Kalki2020

Country flag

Bhutan have reached India to counter Chinese aggression.
If chinese do anything on that front IA is going to be deployed their.
India must thwart any attempt of Chinese like in western sector of India... Send few Bihar Regiment companies there with tales of 15 June night.
Ji-Pig is closer to get title & stature of "Hitler of 21st century" ......

angryIndian

Country flag
Govt has changed the rules.

• India is making government approval mandatory for all foreign investment from neighboring countries.
  • The move reportedly comes after it was felt that China was attempting to acquire assets in key sectors across the world as economies struggle during the COVID-19 pandemic.
  • India, meanwhile, is emerging as a strong alternative to China for foreign companies invested in manufacturing and sourcing.
India's problems are so endemic(learned a lot from personal experience) that it would be next to impossible for India to replace or replicate China.Vietnam appears to be the better alternative.

Even after the launch of Make in India in 2014,far from becoming a manufacturing hub,India's dependence on China grew even more,importing from raw materials of tooth paste to finished goods to even diwali crackers and idols of our devtas.

Meanwhile India's job market is ever shrinking with massive rise in unemployment(actual figures are even worse) and as a consequence many of my friends and relatives had to leave India.

Sehwag213

Country flag
Chinese were smart it was going to be Kargil 2.0 route.
Unlike porks which got their ass kissed by bofors and were thrashed and removed. Chinese left because of terrain issue's and capabilities of IA to fight in high altitudes.

Chinese should get some self respect ya to ladyi mat shuru kro or ram ram keh k nikal lo but jabh ladyi shuru hogyi h to piche na hato. Bc phele hawabazi kr rhe the abh bhag rhe h so much for CCP superpower.
They still haven't vacated pangong tso lake.
Also who knows , Pakistan may have said no to 2 front war at this time due to covid crisis.
So they had change of plans.

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

From past 30 yrs i am reading porki arevin financial mess this mess that mess but every time they come back laughing and manipulating all world power

See north korea and see porki same condition but here porki enjoys both usa and chini and now haule haule russian support even though porki did all the kala bazaari like terror factory, nuclear hera pheri, and what not but still north korea gets sanction and porki enjoys billions in dollar and yuan

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Good question .....
The DSDBO road runs through Shyok Valley running between Karakoram ranges and Karkash Ranges. The Raod is 255 km long The Heights on Eastern side are genrally what defines LAC. Important places on the Eastern side has Indian Patrolling points and ITBP is deployed at many places along the raod including POst 120 bang on Galwan Shyok Confluence. LAC management in SSN and Galwan is solely with ITBP.
The rout Shyok Valley- DBO- Karakoram existed since ages as a trade route. Road was made after 1962 and it is not today's affair. Today's affair is that it is being double laned and black topped.
If such a threat was perceived from the Chinese as you are stating the MEA / MHA ? CSG should have decided all heights along 255 km stretch should have been occupied by two divisions (that the force which will be required) prior to building the road.
The height are above 4800 m and snow bound even in summer. So it is about five Siachins that would need to be held ... Chinese are not known to visit those heights... only some people's imagination visit those places.

So you must be the first volunteer to be sent to those icy mountain tops to protect the road..
I have a question.

Let us say one day we indeed capture Aksai. How are we going to defend the borders we currently show on map? The LAC currently held is pretty inhospitable, so how are we going to hold multiple Siachin like borders?

Ergo; is holding Aksai feasible? It's going to be massive haemorrhage of manpower and finances to hold it in perpetual fear of being Kargilled?

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

The US military "will continue to stand strong in relationship to a conflict between India and China or anywhere else, a top White House official has said

Our military might stands strong and will continue to stand strong, whether it's in relationship to a conflict between India and China or anywhere else," Meadows said in response to a question.

:dude: i bet this is all an act to get trade concessions from China . Moment they get a trade deal + some denuclearization talk from North korea we will be dumped.
I wonder what stand strong means who will stand weak all stands strong :hehe:

Just kidding

I don't want India to loose fire on aatm nirbhar

Belagutti

Country flag
I have a question.

Let us say one day we indeed capture Aksai. How are we going to defend the borders we currently show on map? The LAC currently held is pretty inhospitable, so how are we going to hold multiple Siachin like borders?

Ergo; is holding Aksai feasible? It's going to be massive haemorrhage of manpower and finances to hold it in perpetual fear of being Kargilled?
Then abandon it ?

SimplyIndian

Country flag
The de-escalation will happen when pla will move back from f4 to F8 to status quo of April. They had temporary base between f5 and F6. . I am pretty sure even if they withdraw they will make that base permanent.
We dont need de-escalation. We need them there so that Govt ban more Chicoms app, cheap import, fake companies. When there is a WAR situation, any country can ignore any international agreement be it WTO or bi-lateral.

To make Bharat atmnirbhar, we need not just boycott china goods, but also create make in india. This will happen only when Govt at its level take decisive actions, current situation is giving that opportunity for which we are waiting since 2014.

2021 onwards we will enter in new age of Bharat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles