India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
:hmm: i know some of you are illeterate , so i made some gifs of PLA withdrawal.

All the red insect looking like things are chinese camps.

base of helmet top ,

positions near base of black top

Looks like they also left from black top and yellow bump as well.

😃 they are leaving behind black dug out holes in ground , these as @mist_consecutive mentioned need to be filled in .

I am pretty sure PLA guys are very capable of that , and will have great success.

Let see how quickly PLA can fill holes.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
What's this north vs south india nonsense again.. is there anything that can keep you guys United? No wonder this sort of tribalism is well used by Congress and pakis for gains. North vs south, higher caste vs lower caste, dhoni vs viraat, vodka vs whiskey, dog vs cat.. ladh lo bas har baat pe and try to deride the other tribe!
This nonsense was promoted by south Indian local political parties by Aryans Vs Dravidian theory.

Actual Dravid is a Geographical word and was first used by Adi Shankara.
When he went to do Shastrath (Debate) with Mandan Mishra, Mandan Mishra asked him "Who are you?". Adi Shankara Replied "Dravid Shishu" (I am a son of the place where three oceans meets) .

Dravids means the place where three (Dra) Oceans(Vid) meets. He was from Kerala.

New genetical studies have shown no difference between the genes of north and south Indians.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
This nonsense was promoted by south Indian local political parties by Aryans Vs Dravidian theory.

When he went to do Shastrath (Debate) with Mandan Mishra, Mandan Mishra asked him "Who are you?". Adi Shankara Replied "Dravid Shishu" (I am a son of the place where three oceans meets) .

Dravids means the place where three (Dra) Oceans(Vid) meets. He was from Kerala.

New genetical studies have shown no difference between the genes of north and south Indians.
See this, Sri Lanka’s official name in Sinhala...
Script is a Dravidian Script but the words are Hindi, so I feel this clears all Aryan Dravidian shit.
1613716339361.png

SavageKing456

Country flag
India-China disengagement at Pangong lake over, 10th round of senior commanders talks on Saturday

New Delhi: The disengagement of Indian and Chinese troops from Pangong lake at Line of Actual Control (LAC) concludes, the 10th round of talks between senior commanders is scheduled to take place at around 10 am on Saturda

so...some things are happening through chai biscoot..eh?
It happened because we snatched away kailasha and other imp areas which gave us advantage and brought them to negotiating table

sorcerer

Country flag
Centre okays 18 border foot tracks in Arunachal Pradesh
The government has approved creation of 18 border patrol tracks in Arunachal Pradesh to improve patrolling along the India-China border, as proposed by a home ministry committee, said officials. This will help the Indian Army and Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) develop infrastructure in inaccessible areas adjoining China, they said.

“The construction of 18 foot tracks is part of the infrastructure development project. It will enhance the capabilities of ITBP, which maintains vigil along the border. These tracks can be used by the Army to supplement the main border roads for transportation of men and material,” said a senior government official.

Indrajit

Country flag
See this, Sri Lanka’s official name in Sinhala...
Script is a Dravidian Script but the words are Hindi, so I feel this clears all Aryan Dravidian shit.
View attachment 78846
Almost all Indian scripts are variants of the Brahmi script, no such thing as a Dravidian script. The script looks more similar to Kannada and Telegu version than Tamil or Malayalam. Similar versions are also found in countries like Thailand. In any case, Sinhala is recognised as an Aryan language, not Dravidian.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag

I don't believe in that theory, but it isn't just South Indian parties. There have been several instances of North Indians using it as well.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
On the South bank, critics say it is India’s loss and disadvantage by vacating Rezang La, Rechin La? Your comment?
So we are vacating Kailash ranges ?? This is confusing.....

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I don't believe in that theory, but it isn't just South Indian parties. There have been several instances of North Indians using it as well.
Which? Can I ask you in which common Indian language can South Indians communicate with each other? We North Indians have Hindi for communicating with each other even though we all Indians have our respective mother tongues. A Kerala guy can’t talk to a Tamil dude in any Indian language. For a Kerala guy to coverse with a Tamil dude he must know English else both will be unable to talk to each other.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
As I mentioned earlier slaves resorted to proxy war as the master started retreating. Multiple terror attacks in last 48 hours including 3 J&k police killed in J&K. TRF claims attack on security forces and mentions the attacks will intensify with new strategy.
So the cowards do not have a working strategy to face IA on close combat finally settles with cheap 2 cent Mujahideen

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Which? Can I ask you in which common Indian language can South Indians communicate with each other? We North Indians have Hindi for communicating with each other even though we all Indians have our respective mother tongues. A Kerala guy can’t talk to a Tamil dude in any Indian language. For a Kerala guy to coverse with a Tamil dude he must know English else both will be unable to talk to each other.
True, but unrelated to what I said. That wasn't what I was talking about.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
As I know many Malayalam guys speak and understand Tamil and seen mallus interacting with tamilians in Tamil not in English
Majority of South Indian population knows multiple languages... Tamil/Malayalam relates closely so do Telugu/Kannada. Also south Indian states are ahead in literacy almost knows English than Hindi. So cut the crap of communication is good among Hindi speaking states.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There was a video from China, post Galwan where a soldier's ashes were taken to the family. So, there are cases where PLA performs the funeral rituals of dead soldiers, and not the family. Easy to pass off death of 30 soldiers' death as "Death due to bus falling in a gorge"

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles