India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
We claim till F8, used to patrol till there

CCP used to patrol F4 )if i am not mistaken)

Now India cannot patrol beyond F4 due to agreement.

Also, CCP cannot patrol beyond F8 due to agreement.

So, if using that line of logic, we have also restricted CCP to F8, or let me use the word used in that tweet, we have also pushed CCP to F8.
Yes when you look at the disengagement from the Indian side you can claim that bufferzone is in Indian territory however if you were Chinese you can claim that bufferzonr is in your territory.
Just some undefined LAC things

Mantospace

Country flag
Either they came to see india response or do rekke . Why will they back off without any something they achieved ?

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Either they came to see india response or do rekke . Why will they back off without any something they achieved ?
Let professional people do professional things.F4 OR F8 is too much trouble,Let the army and the government solve the problem. It is useless to discuss it here.

Cactus09

Country flag
Let professional people do professional things.F4 OR F8 is too much trouble,Let the army and the government solve the problem. It is useless to discuss it here.
That dialogue works in your country not ours. We are a democracy here. This forum is meant for discussion and learning. So that an average Indian citizen can be very well versed of the threats to our national security. You are free to get the hell out of this forum if you find freedom of speech and basic human rights as too painful to withstand.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Curious to know why chinese happy to pull back having achieved nothing after 9 month long standoff. They came prepared, engaged with us on multiple sectors, sacrificed some hundreds of men, and descalated in stages. They implemented a game plan and they have achieved something which we are not aware of.. if their motive is really salami slicing we wud have seen a mini war by now..
Either they want to deviate the world attention on China over Covid crisis or indirect message to India to not touch PoK.
I think they went back because their plans on 0.5 front failed spectacularly. Now as per their secret ajint Baba Ticket, they are going to wait till October when the next 0.5 front showdown begins. They were hoping for a vulnerable Punjab with revived Sikh militancy which coupled with a Pakistani feint attack and their own Army threatening us from North, they hoped, would make us concede on a peace table. Their plan is now dead.

So now the Chinese appear to be targeting our North-East. With the coup in Myanmar, we could see an increase in terrorist activity in NE. Also, NE is much better for Chinese as they can use their plains airfields which they lacked in Ladakh sector.

All this points to the fact that even the Chinese themselves aren't confident of a comfortable military victory over India. These Chinese are all bark and no bite.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
As the things are unfolding currently, the Chinese campaign in Ladakh is turning out to be a big blunder, I am afraid.
  • The only marginal territory gained in finger areas, they gave up and made it a no man's land. People saying we gave up our claim of area, we used to patrol till F8, do not live in reality. Chinese had motorable road till F4 base and our patrols were always intercepted. So China basically gave up their stronghold on F4-F8, while we had weak to no control on the territory after F4.
  • Tried to ambush our soldiers at Galwan, but ended up with more casualties, broken necks, and a general aversion towards fighting Indian soldiers.
  • Gave us an excuse to speed up border infrastructure development.
  • Reminded us who is the real enemy, now our military doctrine will be China-centric rather than Pakistan-centric.
  • Sped up our military modernization and indigenization push.
In all, the mighty dragon image of China has been broken.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Paper dragon has ultimately decided to withdraw. I don't think that they will repeat this costly mistake till Modi is there. However, we shall have to be very careful because they will be waiting for a weak government in Delhi. We have to take steps against it.

Other wel come changes are coming in military as well. New theatre commands are coming up. We should raise one more mountain strike corps and and gather all maontain warfare specific weaponary. Mountain doesn't respect traditional weapons. The project like pralay should be put on fast track and deployment should be done at the earliest. A robust intelligence system including intelligence sharing with friendly countries should be strengthen. More countries should be made a part of QUAD and all countries who have the issues with china should be equipped with modern weaponary. We should keep on building pressure on China and should never be fallen in to reply of Hindi China bhai bhai.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

Rahul Gandhi is such a big leader , that he cannot attend Parliamentary committee meeting on Defence

But he will keep shouting BS about PM Modi
He is Rakhi Sawant of politics.A politician turnec comedian.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊 (@hellfire_81) Tweeted:
Did you get the details of how the teams were inserted by air? 🤣

That shook the PLA up .....

And thereafter, we saw a barrage of Chinese mastering the Art of Ten Dimension warfare & how we are dimwits who have no clue.

#ItsShaking 😜
PLA have Sawhnstein, to propagate their 10 dimesional warfare prowess..

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
@mokoman @Apollo @HariPrasad-1 @BlackViking @sorcerer @Nationalist Manasvi Papa @DownWithCCP
@Maharaj samudragupt
I have been saying this since June now.. But I am going to write it once again !!! :dude:

What did exactly the Chinks tried to achieve here??

Salami slicing.. Nah !!! Did they expected that Indian leadership will pull up a buffet line for them..:facepalm:

Or, the plan was for GB...Which is far fetched as it seems.. Or, make India to spend more money on IA & IAF rather than on Navy.. Or, simply draw the world's attention from covid?....Or, to draw the attention of their own people from covid??? God knows what their intention was??:crazy::crazy:

And as I already said here before. Something is seriously wrong with their leadership these days.. It seems that they don't have the grasp of reality. :notsure:

If "Teach India a lesson" was the primary objective then I will say that they failed miserably..:truestory:

Marne aaye the aur maar kha kar gaye...:megusta:

I still remember the sayings of a Porki expert after the Galwan clash... "Even Terrorists do better ambush than this"... Finally after all these years of hate.. I agree with a Porki on one thing atleast. :hehe:

The only recorded victory of last year for Winnie the Flu was US elections..:dude:

images.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles