India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus09

Country flag
Dog eaters might be planning new gand masti.
I am afraid so. The South Bank concerns me most. Campaign season is right around the corner. Chinese have very good infra and hence faster mobilization. Chances are they will engage quickly after disengaging of IA. It takes more time for IA to bring troops to the frontline due to more hostile terrain on our side.

Mantospace

Country flag
No one else IA need to suffer. After all army need to fight not govt. What we gain , why we loose.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Disengagement on the South bank is what I am concerned about
Chinese will stop patrolling beyond Finger 8.. Thats a good thing.. since they used to patrol till Finger 4. I suspect that Chinese will go back in Hot springs and other places..But, they would have insisted on India vacating Kailash range overlooking Moldo first, as its getting too humiliating for Overlord Xi's bloated ego..
But, you never know with the Chinese, they might stay put in other places.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
And they came full prepared lol
Holding on to important post in finger 3 + heights in the south bank+ china moving back to finger 8 and dismantling everything, this disengagement deal is heavily on India's favor India has successfully outmaneuvered and defeated the dragon and has shown China its place, other friction points to be seen though.
I think the reason China has agreed to this is because like @Hellfire said we may have strengthened our positions and may have shown intent to humiliate them this summer so to avoid that these steps were taken because now using their BOTS in the international and Indian media they can at least hope to win the narrative battle if not the actual battle in the ground.
I am waiting for the media to paint this as a loss for India and trying to defame the government.

Shredder

Country flag
Holding on to important post in finger 3 + heights in the south bank+ china moving back to finger 8 and dismantling everything, this disengagement deal is heavily on India's favor India has successfully outmaneuvered and defeated the dragon and has shown China its place, other friction points to be seen though.
I think the reason China has agreed to this is because like @Hellfire said we may have strengthened our positions and may have shown intent to humiliate them this summer so to avoid that these steps were taken because now using their BOTS in the international and Indian media they can at least hope to win the narrative battle if not the actual battle in the ground.
I am waiting for the media to paint this as a loss for India and trying to defame the government.
Lizard please, not and never dragon.

Rudra7678

Country flag
I am eagerly awaiting the next tweet from Pravin Sawhney and the reactions of his Pakistani fanboys. Shukla has gone missing for the last two hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles