In 65 years, India excels Pakistan in many fields

Jagdish58

Failed nation indeed. :rolleyes:

India and Pakistan's GDP have diverged sharply in the past decade.

This graph you show is propaganda of RAW, Mossad & CIA against pakis:thumb::confused:

What ever Neo posts & Zaid hamid barks in interview is the purest truth of world:lol::hail:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Failed nation indeed. :rolleyes:

India and Pakistan's GDP have diverged sharply in the past decade.

Knew this. But good to see it in a graph. Our progress is good and can still be better if the government helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
My message to you, delusional hindutva hatemongers is that people living in glass houses should not throw stones.

Go collect more garbage on the net and feel good about your own failed nation.

Good day!
Your nation consistently tops the Failed State index, mine does not.

Yes we have our problems but we don't sweep them under the carpet.

You guys are so great that the Pakistani American actress Nargis Fakhri has said this

Nargis Fakhri: 'India is as close as I can get to my roots' - Worldnews.com

You guys are so great that people like Adnan Sami, ALi Zaffar, Sara Loren and many many other pakis live a better half of their lives in India. Show mw 1 Indian actor/acctress who lives in Pakistan.

Show me 1 Indian cricketer who is missing out on playing in a Paki domestic league and I'll show you many Paki players who are missing out on playing an Indian domestic league

Pakistan missing out on IPL experience, says T20 skipper Mohammed Hafeez | IPL 2014 - News | NDTVSports.com

IPL is the best organised T20 league: Shahid Afridi | Cricket - News | NDTVSports.com

Neo

Where in the world will you find 680 million people living in poverty?
Fancy graphs and stats are only a cheap way of chest thumping while more than half your population struggles to put three healthy meals per day on the table.

And worse part is that you feel good about you comparing yourself with other struggling nations.
Pitty on the thread starter and other trolls.

thethinker

Country flag
Fancy graphs and stats are only a cheap way of chest thumping while more than half your population struggles to put three healthy meals per day on the table.

And worse part is that you feel good about you comparing yourself with other struggling nations.
The irony is amusing.

Neo

Again, people living in glass houses should not throw with stones!

Jagdish58

No we being a poor nation comparing ourselves with the Terrorism Super power Pakistan:lol::thumb:

In Pakistan every one get 3 meals a Day , only issue is they have to beg with Uncle SAM & IMF:hail:

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
Who started this tread?
that does not matter, you want to see chest thumping, see this

Pakistan the new super power - YouTube

pakistan super power - YouTube

really, on what basis do you guys say this when you have lost every war you have ever fought.

Lets come to Economy and your 680 million poor people living in India

your best economic growth is what, 5%???

Pakistan GDP growth exceeds expectations: SBP - DAWN.COM

Indian economy grew at the same rate too

India's Economy Expanded 4.7% Last Quarter - WSJ.com

and that was a woeful year and things will get better from next year

Considering the fact that our GDP as well as our GDP per capita is more than yours.

So yes, we have 680 million, 1000 million, 2000000 million poor people in our country but we have the capabilities to pull them out of poverty.

Do you have the capability to pull your poor people out?

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Pakistan excels India in Terrorism, lies and propaganda :dude:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
In the 21 century, we still are comparing ourselves with a degraded country. Shame on us. This comparison is like an elephant seeing a rat and saying see how big I am. This thread is a shame for India. Please stop comparing ourselves with a country which is still in stone-age and start comparing with others like Singapore, Malaysia, China, Japan in Asia. We can even compare ourselves with Israel, Russia.

Blackwater

"...we find that 56 per cent of the population lacks the means to meet their essential needs. By this measure, some 680 million Indians experience deprivation - more than 2.5 times the population of 270 million below the official poverty line."

This is enough proof to define a failed nation indeed.
Goog day!
u can not even take care of 18 crore people and talking of India with 120 billion population

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
This thread is like DFI trolling pakistan. Plz close this thread as a comparison of India with pakistan is shameful for INDIANS around the WORLD.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
This thread is like DFI trolling pakistan. Plz close this thread as a comparison of India with pakistan is shameful for INDIANS around the WORLD.
I agree man. But as I've posted earlier, it's not us comparing. This article was written by a Pakistani journalist from Lahore. He agrees with the truth and it's them comparing with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vishwarupa

Country flag
See this topic has almost done 3 pages now.... i request Mods & Admins to lock this thread immediately.

It is a wastage of bandwidth, space & degrading India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles