Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

shade

Country flag
They are forced to allow our oil imports aside from the "Russia global oil supply" thing is that they don't want to directly escalate and burn bridges with India by doing some bombastic sanctions drama.

Their plate is already full with Russia-Ukraine, Israel-Iran-Hummus and China-Pinoypines masti.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
They are forced to allow our oil imports aside from the "Russia global oil supply" thing is that they don't want to directly escalate and burn bridges with India by doing some bombastic sanctions drama.

Their plate is already full with Russia-Ukraine, Israel-Iran-Hummus and China-Pinoypines masti.
yeah, forced by fist of steel in glove of valvet.

Azaad

Country flag
It looks like the cultural enrichers are now contesting separately and beating both Labor and Tory leaders in local elections.
Look at his swag!

Yes , that's how Islam having taken root in a land seeks useful idiots ( which in the UK is Labour ) to push their agenda then having reached critical mass, metastises . UK has just about entered the 3rd phase.

Add to that rampant illegal immigration which will no doubt be legalised in due course of time , courtesy Labour who instead of reading the writing on the wall will double down on their support to the peacefuls thus accelerating their party's & nation's doom & you have a ticking time bomb which'd go off in a couple of generations or 40-50 yrs from now .

This is the 4th phase which results in a life & death confrontation aka a civil war. Check out for the many parallels with our own diseased system & many other western democracies.

bablu666

Yes , that's how Islam having taken root in a land seeks useful idiots ( which in the UK is Labour ) to push their agenda then having reached critical mass, metastises . UK has just about entered the 3rd phase.

Add to that rampant illegal immigration which will no doubt be legalised in due course of time , courtesy Labour who instead of reading the writing on the wall will double down on their support to the peacefuls thus accelerating their party's & nation's doom & you have a ticking time bomb which'd go off in a couple of generations or 40-50 yrs from now .

This is the 4th phase which results in a life & death confrontation aka a civil war. Check out for the many parallels with our own diseased system & many other western democracies.
There was someone here who was saying how the Indian gov will retaliate with full force if greens ever tried to create another partition like situation. But what about greens getting into Indian Bureacracy?

thebakofbakchod

It looks like the cultural enrichers are now contesting separately and beating both Labor and Tory leaders in local elections.
Look at his swag!

but that is literally the worst move they can do. Then both labor and tories will go back to pandering to the white base (the few remaining ones) and then it is game over for Ms

Dr_Deep

Country flag
At first I thought this some BEST Bus in Mumbai..and jeets are doing the usual "Pehle Hum Pehle Hum",but I saw no its London.. and all the Wignats do is bitch and moan.. I hope our Damadji PM of UK lets more of our folks in the UK... and let them seethe..and get colonized.
Saala London Tube ko hum Virar Fast Local banadenge..

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
At first I thought this some BEST Bus in Mumbai..and jeets are doing the usual "Pehle Hum Pehle Hum",but I saw no its London.. and all the Wignats do is bitch and moan.. I hope our Damadji PM of UK lets more of our folks in the UK... and let them seethe..and get colonized.
Saala London Tube ko hum Virar Fast Local banadenge..
By the way...
1715618919367.png

1715618804777.png

Hindus more interested in Jew-Palestine war than his own persecuted Hindu brothers and sisters.
Chickens for KFC🐓!!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles