Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

shade

Country flag
Liberal media is defending the police crackdown.
View attachment 250943
No, she's just laying it out as it is, America gives sermons on hooman raitas and veiled threats about said raitas because it's a supapowa and nobody can do jack shit about it.

Meanwhile the same class of puppets used against their enemies are put in their place the moment they bite the (((hand))) that feeds them

shade

Country flag
What, today's Turks living in turkey are converts ? Like I used to think they all migrate a lot so all of them must be Turks only.. and not the converts...
No.
They are converts, but also cucks.

Usman puncturewala here may say he's Arab on odd days and Turk on even days but he know he's a UP bhaiyya speaking bhojpuri etc at home, same for the Paki and Kangali equivalents on both the borders.

The ancestors of the modern "Turk" meanwhile were utter cuckholds who had a total identity change apart from the religious conversion, modern "Turk" has the same DNA are Greek and Armenian depending on geographic location, similarly "Azeris" also have Persian or Iranic DNA mostly, those who lived in the Azharbhaijan region were ethinc Iranis

There was once a rumour spread that Erdogan's ancestors were Georgians and that became a big controversy :bplease:

Actual Turks have Asiatic features, the Turkey Turkis have middleastern features, pic related of Uyghurs
1714577184795.png

shade

Country flag
Vendetta brother, not us although for most part we too.
But assyrians were brutal even for that era
Their brutality was legendary.
Heck one Assyrian king literally destroyed the city of Babylon brick by brick , and it's own public was asked to destroy their own houses etc
,canals were dug around city and inside the ruins so that Babylon was literally submerged

Reason was that his son was murdered by Babylonians.so he took the revenge
It's another thing that next ruler , probably his another son rebuilt Babylon lol.
I haven't read about Indian history much. Aside from Ashoka (I know he was brutal from what little I've read about him), were Hindu kings also brutal ? Meaning when Hindu's launched campaigns, did we massacre civilians like many other civilizations did ?
Over the top violence and cruelty is standard for Middle Eastern and Central Asian tribes.
Those areas which aren't mountain n desert shitholes do not produce such savages

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Will
his/her/they/them dissertation is on fantasies of limitless energy in the transatlantic Romantic imagination from 1760-1860
View attachment 251010

View attachment 251009
With all due respect,and in respect with my due cognizance of the use of abusive words on the forum ,the first thing which came to my mind when I read that topic of dissertation was " kya bakchodi hai ye "

I was flab staggered and indeed amused about the unknown scope of this topic , which I wish to remain unknown to me.

shade

Country flag
Ridiculous let’s become Muslims to stop Islamism! Don’t blame the women for the weakness of government and society in tackling this issue. It’s not tinder that’s the issue it’s unchecked illegal immigration. What we are seeing is outsourcing of state responsibility in name of freedom and liberty. Where are the intelligence agencies in Europe? Why did leftist lunacy was not checked by internal deep state nationalists in these countries? The problem is complacency and apathy that was bred by European peace and prosperity. They outsourced all this to United States and then filled the governments with incompetent morons.
Women have enough agency to whore around or not, it is not for tEh GoVt to police them, neither it is of SoCiEtY and FaMiLy, that is the point of (((feminism))) now isn't it? female liberation, freedom to whore around, to sleep with the enemy, to have abortions, to whore around till they're 30 and then complain there aren't any good men.

In the end this too is the fault of men who are weak in the head.

Islam is a low IQ, feral religion but they still dominate because they get the most basic thing right i.e they control their women while preying over women of the opposite tribe.
Inshallah if the kuffars dont control things soon, it is the greenie that will, it is inevitable.

Varoon2

Country flag
I haven't read about Indian history much. Aside from Ashoka (I know he was brutal from what little I've read about him), were Hindu kings also brutal ? Meaning when Hindu's launched campaigns, did we massacre civilians like many other civilizations did ?
No, massacres or even killings of non-combatants were rare, by Hindu kings. That Kalinga slaughter, which is often cited by proponents of the 'Indians did it too' school of (non) thinking, is a rarity. The fact that commentators have to go back to 265 BCE, to balance any mention of repeated, relentless mass killings by Islamic invaders and rulers, shows that they are reaching to score a debating point. None of the Greek, Arab, Chinese or European visitors to ancient or medieval India, make any mention of wanton killings by Hindu kings or armies. The biographer of Mahmud of Ghazni, Alberuni, even refers, by way of criticism and contempt, to Indian restraint and kindness in warfare and jurisprudence.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Will
With all due respect,and in respect with my due cognizance of the use of abusive words on the forum ,the first thing which came to my mind when I read that topic of dissertation was " kya bakchodi hai ye "

I was flab staggered and indeed amused about the unknown scope of this topic , which I wish to remain unknown to me.
Don’t be surprised if similar dissertations are coming out of Ashoka and TISS as well.

Anupu

Country flag
No need to become Muslims. Hinduism is pretty conservative as well.

Give enough freedom to women and a % of them will fall for the wrong guys.

So, you have 2 choices -

1) Restrict freedom of women or

2) Accept that a % of women will make bad decisions and stop whining about stuff like Love Jihad.

Pick one of the above 2. Right now, moderate Hindus want to give women full freedom under the pretext of women empowerment and these same moderates cry about Love Jihad when the emotional woman falls for a Jihadi.
As far as I know there is no way to stop consenting women other than sheer violence. Love jihad is more an issue of systematic targeting and often misinforming the target about one’s religion. There is nothing other than awareness that is really required. Do you think any amount of law fare or voilence would stop swara Bhaskar from marrying her “bhaiya”

In order to stop these fringe women you will create restrictions that will backfire by alienating women from Hinduism. A mush better response is to make Islamist commit more of this nonsense while make Muslim women feel oppressed go on the offensive not just fall in a siege mentality.

Vinash

Country flag
As far as I know there is no way to stop consenting women other than sheer violence. Love jihad is more an issue of systematic targeting and often misinforming the target about one’s religion. There is nothing other than awareness that is really required. Do you think any amount of law fare or voilence would stop swara Bhaskar from marrying her “bhaiya”

In order to stop these fringe women you will create restrictions that will backfire by alienating women from Hinduism. A mush better response is to make Islamist commit more of this nonsense while make Muslim women feel oppressed go on the offensive not just fall in a siege mentality.
Women love oppression. Not mindless oppression obviously but they'll always submit to a masculine ideology irrespective of what they say.

It's funny you gave the example of Swara.

She's the perfect example of a Liberal woman who doesn't mind getting oppressed by a masculine ideology.

Anupu

Country flag
Women love oppression. Not mindless oppression obviously but they'll always submit to a masculine ideology irrespective of what they say.

It's funny you gave the example of Swara.

She's the perfect example of a Liberal woman who doesn't mind getting oppressed by a masculine ideology.
The greatest problem of the Hindu right is reactionary defeatism repackaged as muscular strongmaness. Bhai the purpose of defence is to eventually absorb the offensive and then turn it back on its head.

Nobody loves oppression make 4 NGOs properly funded starting by fighting divorce cases for Muslim women. Start Muslim girl education institutes. Create an ecosystem, create networks and funding sources from corporate CSR. Write papers and do sociological research. Use lawfare and violence to target those who try to resist, use the enemy's methods back on him. you have absorbed his offensive time to start your own.

Vinash

Country flag
The greatest problem of the Hindu right is reactionary defeatism repackaged as muscular strongmaness. Bhai the purpose of defence is to eventually absorb the offensive and then turn it back on its head.

Nobody loves oppression make 4 NGOs properly funded starting by fighting divorce cases for Muslim women. Start Muslim girl education institutes. Create an ecosystem, create networks and funding sources from corporate CSR. Write papers and do sociological research. Use lawfare and violence to target those who try to resist, use the enemy's methods back on him. you have absorbed his offensive time to start your own.
Defeatism?

I'm one of the biggest Hindu whitepillers you'll come across.

Anyway, it's a discussion that can drag on for days. We'll do it sometime later.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
No.
They are converts, but also cucks.

Usman puncturewala here may say he's Arab on odd days and Turk on even days but he know he's a UP bhaiyya speaking bhojpuri etc at home, same for the Paki and Kangali equivalents on both the borders.

The ancestors of the modern "Turk" meanwhile were utter cuckholds who had a total identity change apart from the religious conversion, modern "Turk" has the same DNA are Greek and Armenian depending on geographic location, similarly "Azeris" also have Persian or Iranic DNA mostly, those who lived in the Azharbhaijan region were ethinc Iranis

There was once a rumour spread that Erdogan's ancestors were Georgians and that became a big controversy :bplease:

Actual Turks have Asiatic features, the Turkey Turkis have middleastern features, pic related of Uyghurs
View attachment 251063
What, today's Turks living in turkey are converts ? Like I used to think they all migrate a lot so all of them must be Turks only.. and not the converts...
East asiatic features. Not asiatic features. We also have asiatic feature and i prefer we don't use the racial system nomenclature of westerners.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Don’t be surprised if similar dissertations are coming out of Ashoka and TISS as well.
we have some one from jnu who did PhD in The Process of Decolonisation and Social Transformation in South Africa, 1994–2015..

I have some one known to me who is doing humanities like sh!t.
Some day I will make fun of him
'how much do u get paid to protest'
he do keep statuses of free plastic..

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Who in those millions of will be ready to suffer daily trials and tribulations that us suffer daily without batting an eye. Those white will also need to work more family oriented, society oriented less individualistic and extra vow of celibacy from pre marital and extra marital affairs, with no divorce ever in life. Would they be able to maintain such high level of morals?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles