Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

shade

Country flag
A gem coming from Maldives now. These clowns are now trying to use the English racist tropes against us. We need to halt all cooperation with Maldives now. They have been clear with their approach and we need to ensure:

a) either to topple the regime and replace it with an India-friendly one;

b) completely halt all assistance including neighborly one. Let the Chinese drown whatever is left of them with loans.

View attachment 235249
a) is always in progress, the guy before the current black-spot-on-forehead-clown was pro-India
b) is very good to show them their aukaat, most of this drama is precisely because they, the Shite Lankans, the sold-out nation of "Bahadurs" etc haven't been given the stick, only carrots.

Indrajit

Country flag
A gem coming from Maldives now. These clowns are now trying to use the English racist tropes against us. We need to halt all cooperation with Maldives now. They have been clear with their approach and we need to ensure:

b) completely halt all assistance including neighborly one. Let the Chinese drown whatever is left of them with loans.

View attachment 235249
It would be a pity if something happened to their desalination plant.....the last time that happened, the Indian navy had to supply water...I suppose the navy can be preoccupied now..

Sanglamorre

Country flag

View attachment 235249
What started the sudden taking name of Maldives? Afaik the PM just visited Lakshadweep, and didn't say anything about Maldives

shade

Country flag
What started the sudden taking name of Maldives? Afaik the PM just visited Lakshadweep, and didn't say anything about Maldives
Mediawalas ran articles about "Modi checkmating Maldives with Lakshadweep"
Namazi asses got burnt.

Like you said, now that i checked PIB releases and his twitter, Mullahdives isn't mentioned even once.

I hope the MEA fucks them up real bad, along with whatever else the other wings of GoI can do.

On a Govt level the mullah running their govt is a Chinese ass licker so no loss there

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Mediawalas ran articles about "Modi checkmating Maldives with Lakshadweep"
Namazi asses got burnt.

Like you said, now that i checked PIB releases and his twitter, Mullahdives isn't mentioned even once.

I hope the MEA fucks them up real bad, along with whatever else the other wings of GoI can do.

On a Govt level the mullah running their govt is a Chinese ass licker so no loss there
This is insane. The Prime Minister can't even visit part of his country without someone ascribing something to him.

Literal meme of someone eating an apple and grape-activists saying they hate grapes wtf

shade

Country flag
This is insane. The Prime Minister can't even visit part of his country without someone ascribing something to him.

Literal meme of someone eating an apple and grape-activists saying they hate grapes wtf
Unlike Trump, the one crazy Argentinian guy, Geert Wilders, Erdoggy or sundry other leaders, our guy is quite cunning and doesn't mention the name of random countries or tribes

So that's why our mediawalas have to fill in

These Mullahdives people need to be punished severly

The first step is to preventing our nautankis on going for free vacations there and advertising for them

The above is just one example and Bipasha is a nobody today, you have Ananya, Jahnvi etc going to that place and mediawalas posting articles about it.

JBH22

View attachment 235249
These Maldives are rabid islamist. Let China civilise them, if they turn it into another bangkok that's even better😁
Just make them understand once they give go ahead to set up any base, it will be legitimate cause for intervention.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
These Maldives are rabid Islamists. Let China civilise them, if they turn it into another even better Bangkok😁
Just make them understand once they give the go-ahead to set up any base, it will be a legitimate cause for intervention.
Do you think that Maldives can ever become close to what Thailand is? I have seen their society up close and I can tell you that they are just a Pakistan with no land living off the mercy of an altruistic India. They will fail as a tourism destination and a country overnight without Indian mercy.

This comparison below should tell you what I mean.

Average Thai women vacationing Average Maldivian women - vacationing haram

1704567158632.png
1704567252563.png

JBH22

Do you think that Maldives can ever become close to what Thailand is? I have seen their society up close and I can tell you that they are just a Pakistan with no land living off the mercy of an altruistic India. They will fail as a tourism destination and a country overnight without Indian mercy.

This comparison below should tell you what I mean.

Average Thai women vacationing Average Maldivian women - vacationing haram

View attachment 235270 View attachment 235271
I said that China should civilised these b@stards as a precondition. In regards to India mercy, I think we are crazy to expect anything from the peaceful. They should be boycotted and made to buy indian products via dubai just like pakis do.
Plunge their economy with high inflation rates.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles