Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Azaad

Country flag

A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within.

~ Will Durant
( American Historian & Philosopher)

Alhamdulillah! Nigga finally taking revenge on whites by subverting that which brought whites all their prosperity - the academic institutions of excellence

From Paxtan to America , they seem to be living up to Durant's axiom.

Azaad

Country flag

A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within.

~ Will Durant
( American Historian & Philosopher)

Alhamdulillah! Nigga finally taking revenge on whites by subverting that which brought whites all their prosperity - the academic institutions of excellence

From Paxtan to America , they seem to be living up to Durant's axiom.

Kumaoni

The issue for US is this type of mindset (virtue signaling, leftist, binary view of life) has become mainstream among Gen Z - propagated by their number 1 social media tool, Tik Tok.

Imagine being at war with another nation, but your citizens are getting their information/news from the enemy nation - it’s a recipe for disaster.

The US government is not doing anything about this.

If anyone has Tik Tok, I would recommend searching on Israel or Palestine and see what the results are like - 90% of the content shown to you will be pro Palestine; which tells me the algorithm is being manipulated and against the official US stand on this conflict.
Tik Tok is the most evil app to ever be created.
Not only has it personally destroyed my mental health, which is thankfully getting better, it has also taken lives of someone i actually know, and many others around the world.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles