Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Kumaoni

If Hindus had a spine, we'd be overtly anti-mlechha with a Hindu supremacist ideology too.

Just because we as a nation are an insecure bunch of fools doesn't mean everyone around the world has to be so as well.
This.

Here on this forum, everytime i’ve refuted or exposed cunskins for they are. I’ve gotten pushback and essays worth of responses.

Water is wet, online isn’t reality. That doesn’t mean you take shit online either.

Vinash

Country flag
This.

Here on this forum, everytime i’ve refuted or exposed cunskins for they are. I’ve gotten pushback and essays worth of responses.

Water is wet, online isn’t reality. That doesn’t mean you take shit online either.
Some guys will see me defending Aussies and think that I'm simping for them.

Reality is exact opposite. I think all non-Hindus are mlechhas who need to be civilized.

But, I admire Aussies because they are proud of who they are. They aren't insecure about their identity.

Kumaoni

Some guys will see me defending Aussies and think that I'm simping for them.

Reality is exact opposite. I think all non-Hindus are mlechhas who need to be civilized.

But, I admire Aussies because they are proud of who they are. They aren't insecure about their identity.
Yeah, your message is clear.

If we hindus had a spine, we would be doing the exact same instead of crying about it online. That’s just a fact of life. We expect others to respect us while being really submissive.

Kumaoni

if there was an indian flag on table, are you going to say the same? they still do the act and they dont care.

culturally different? more like racist, to be precise xenophobic. They dont have a culture which is precisely the reason they treat everyone else as slaves.

this is what he means, metaphorically.
View attachment 229638

==================

outside of cricket:

australia is no different from canada/US/UK, all 5 white countries have same hate/racism towards Indians.

fresh one: stabs indian 11 times.

old but significant one: How much a 15 old have to hate indians to kill an unknown indian.

In the year 2007–2008, 1,447 Indians had been victims of hate crime including assaults in the state of Victoria in Australia alone. Still happening.

People enjoy cricket so much so that they dont even know what Australians think about india. Hate crimes in australia are much worse than US, Canada, UK.

> white man
> likes/respect indians
pick one.
What exactly is stopping us from doing this in return in our own land?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
if there was an indian flag on table, are you going to say the same? they still do the act and they dont care.

culturally different? more like racist, to be precise xenophobic. They dont have a culture which is precisely the reason they treat everyone else as slaves.

this is what he means, metaphorically.
View attachment 229638

==================

outside of cricket:

australia is no different from canada/US/UK, all 5 white countries have same hate/racism towards Indians.

fresh one: stabs indian 11 times.

old but significant one: How much a 15 old have to hate indians to kill an unknown indian.

In the year 2007–2008, 1,447 Indians had been victims of hate crime including assaults in the state of Victoria in Australia alone. Still happening.

People enjoy cricket so much so that they dont even know what Australians think about india. Hate crimes in australia are much worse than US, Canada, UK.

> white man
> likes/respect indians
pick one.
if the idea is to over complicate every incident, then the supply of such incidents is endless.

the game was invented by an european island nation,
transferred to India during colonisation,
managed in India by a private trust,
competition arranged in India, because of the size of the market,
previous winner of this trophy was the inventor of this game,
competition won by a large pacific island nation.

if aussies are racist, which island nations usually are. then isn't it better to ponder on solving it directly.
Israelis are doing high density social re-engineering in europe and U.S right infront of our eyes.

if this is a organised social media campaign, there will be an outcome.
if it is not, it will add one more to endless list of complaints Indians have the world.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Look at the comments if you want to get blackpilled abt our own folks.
When your country has name worth innovation and strong brain mentality there isn't really a point in going up assaulting gora folks.
One sanction from the Gora folks and most IT pajeets would be on road selling their arse.

We had 70yrs.

Vinash

Country flag
a post colonial country with 2000 $ per capita, becoming 5th largest economy, within 75 years of independence.

This has never happened in modern world's history.
It's good. I see it as a middling achievement i.e not too bad, not great.

But does it warrant respect from a people who've ruled the planet for the last 400 years?

DingDong

Country flag
In the last 300-400 years, tell me 1 great achievement of our nation that no other country/race has achieved?

Stop being entitled. Nobody deserves respect by default. Aussies have already started to respect India in the cricketing arena.

As our achievements grow in the future in other fields, respect will follow.
I can ask a counter question: what do they have that we don't?

For starters: do you know where did the god's particle Higgs Boson get it's BOSON part from? Our achievements are already being acknowledged.

India is one of the most important and powerful nation states besides USA, Russia, China. We are already in the big boys' club.

As far as the recently concluded cricket world cup is concerned, the Indian team peaked too soon, I could see the end result from the beginning. Not a big deal though.

Stop the self-loathing.

Vinash

Country flag
I can ask a counter question: what do they have that we don't?

For starters: do you know where did the god's particle Higgs Boson get it's BOSON part from? Our achievements are already being acknowledged.

India is one of the most important and powerful nation states besides USA, Russia, China. We are already in the big boys' club.

As far as the recently concluded cricket world cup is concerned, the Indian team peaked too soon, I could see the end result from the beginning. Not a big deal though.

Stop the self-loathing.
I'm as far from a self-loathing Indian you'll find. I'm a Hindu supremacist if anything.

But any unbiased person would admit that the last 400 years were a huge L for us and their best time period.

The period before 1600's obviously belonged to us.

DingDong

Country flag
I'm as far from a self-loathing Indian you'll find. I'm a Hindu supremacist if anything.

But any unbiased person would admit that the last 400 years were a huge L for us and their best time period.

The period before 1600's obviously belonged to us.
Western supremacy ended back in early 2000s with the rise of China. India's rise is the last nail in the western hegemony's coffin.

Mongols created the second largest empire after the British empire, look at them now.

Past is past.

Vinash

Country flag
Western supremacy ended back in early 2000s with the rise of China. India's rise is the last nail in the western hegemony's coffin.

Mongols created the second largest empire after the British empire, look at them now.

Past is past.
Should never count your eggs before they hatch.

Yes, the west is in decline and we are ascendant but don't take it for granted.

Can we deal with an internal civil war with China and Pak teaming up at our border?

A dozen things can go wrong that might stop our rise.

DingDong

Country flag
Should never count your eggs before they hatch.

Yes, the west is in decline and we are ascendant but don't take it for granted.

Can we deal with an internal civil war with China and Pak teaming up at our border?

A dozen things can go wrong that might stop our rise.
India is not a tiny country, momentum is in India's favor. India is too large to fail at this stage.

"Civil war with China and Pak" I don't know whatever that is.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles