Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Dr_Deep

Country flag

I was listening to this guy on his take on colonialism..he seems to make fair points of seeing Colonialism as mix bag of good and bad. But when he starts talking about British Colonialism he suddenly turns into an British Colonial Apologist..comments that Indians are not grateful to the Brits without whom their would have been no Modern India..scratch an Anglo enough and you will find his confirmational bias against Indians..lol

Shuturmurg

Country flag

I was listening to this guy on his take on colonialism..he seems to make fair points of seeing Colonialism as mix bag of good and bad. But when he starts talking about British Colonialism he suddenly turns into an British Colonial Apologist..comments that Indians are not grateful to the Brits without whom their would have been no Modern India..scratch an Anglo enough and you will find his confirmational bias against Indians..lol
That dude is a literal retard, he mentioned in one his videos he has some mental issues.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

He is not even a proper historian lol, he himself mentioned.
He day dreams under influence of something and then makes a 40 minute long about the same .

Longewala

Country flag
I blame the subhumans who fund her.
Apparently it was some Indian folks who were buying some fart jars of Onlyfan thot.

It's demand and supply. Someone is demanding this.
True, but it also says a lot about female "equality". Useless at running factories or power stations, trade jobs, military, anything that involves stress or long hours (yes I know there are exceptions, etc etc. But holds true for the average, most women).

Basically only good for government and HR jobs or prostitution.

Freedom Thru Firepower

Country flag
YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW

Sweden: 'Anti-racist’ and pro-open border politician brutally robbed and beaten by Afghani Muslim gangs.

The lefticle politician Mikael Ekvall from Jönköping told reporters: “If society continues in this trend, ten years from now, will I even dare to let my children go out into town?" 😂😂😂

IMG_20231004_211914_996.jpg

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW

Sweden: 'Anti-racist’ and pro-open border politician brutally robbed and beaten by Afghani Muslim gangs.

The lefticle politician Mikael Ekvall from Jönköping told reporters: “If society continues in this trend, ten years from now, will I even dare to let my children go out into town?" 😂😂😂

View attachment 224917
similar karma repayment also happened in New York where an openly leftist "activist-lawyer" (was also part of Antifa) was stabbed to death by very people he used to side on and defend from criticism et al
1696435080951.png

reportedly "by an unhinged man" yeah right 🤷‍♂️

oh and it happened so that...his girlfriend was with him but she didn't even moved much to defend him or yell or anything
1696435196185.png

there is full video out there of actual act, it didn't even last for 10 full seconds, basically this guy kept retreating while "unhinged man" kept pushing him and eventually he tripped to the same benches they were previously sitting on, "unhinged man" stabbed him on neck two-three times and kicked some and moved away 🤷‍♂️

aanndd yet,
1696436585736.png

Last edited:

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
I blame the subhumans who fund her.
Apparently it was some Indian folks who were buying some fart jars of Onlyfan thot.

It's demand and supply. Someone is demanding this.
i watch that women video (i think she was Australian)... she was just kidding nd want to defame indianz . she said she is coming to mumbai. do u heard that lady came to india or not? when those indian😝 can easily get fart of russian or Ukranian ladies in india,, why they want Australian fart? even without bargaining. not possible😂🤭.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles