Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The British "Aid" or whatever goes to the NGOs that files PLI against any redevelopment program we wanna carry out in the slums.

Now they can mock India for having slums as well as for sending "Aid" (which isn't even Aid at all) perfect stratagy.

Karma is catching upto their sins finally.

View attachment 219892
View attachment 219893View attachment 219894

How the U.K. Became One of the Poorest Countries in Western Europe
White pieces of turd ignoring their own ass on fire but are obsessed with other's asses on the moon :rofl:.
1693065344212.png

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
no surprise, budget wannabe goroids and christcucks at there too,
so much that they have same bimari of 🍆 ✂ as the americans, just refer my post here

Inko itna paisa mila itna andha vikas kar liye toh ab dimag me thuse hai ki ham bhi amreeki tier hai lol chale apna ling-chhedan karne in the name of yeshu :lol:
likewise goroids ke jaise hi dusro par total jealousy wala raycist, salty etc hone jaate hai
yeah korean is totally sold out people...they r wannabe american. just like american they become christian. than just like american they start becoming atheist. soon they will start following their masters LGBTQ stuff, just wait😜. meanwhile many north east indian nd other part of nibba nibbi of india also wannabe korean🤢🤮. many indian nibbi wanted to make korean "oppa" (elder friend/boyfrnd/big brother). i like korean style, but their face etc is totally plastic nd artificial. thats why highest number of plastic surgery done in south korea. they should be thankful of indians, who discovered plastic surgery 😂. but unfortunately they looked down on indians🤑🤡.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
yeah korean is totally sold out people...they r wannabe american. just like american they become christian. than just like american they start becoming atheist. soon they will start following their masters LGBTQ stuff, just wait😜. meanwhile many north east indian nd other part of nibba nibbi of india also wannabe korean🤢🤮. many indian nibbi wanted to make korean "oppa" (elder friend/boyfrnd/big brother). i like korean style, but their face etc is totally plastic nd artificial. thats why highest number of plastic surgery done in south korea. they should be thankful of indians, who discovered plastic surgery 😂. but unfortunately they looked down on indians🤑🤡.
Have you seen their music videos and series? They are already LGBTQ and better at it than the Americans😂😂

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
SpaceX, a company with lots of US Govt sensitive technology and IPR puts an ad for hiring with a condition of candidate being an American citizen. In turn the US Govt sues SpaceX and Elon Musk for this as this is discriminatory towards illegals and asylum seekers. Never seen a country charting its own downfall so fast.

skunk works

Country flag
SpaceX, a company with lots of US Govt sensitive technology and IPR puts an ad for hiring with a condition of candidate being an American citizen. In turn the US Govt sues SpaceX and Elon Musk for this as this is discriminatory towards illegals and asylum seekers. Never seen a country charting its own downfall so fast.

Has to be something else. 1000s of companies in the US have this criteria, anyone working with DOD, advanced technology, anything to do with ITAR.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Someone on 4chan summarised it nicely,
as per the anon, he had been visiting both 80s japan and sokorea and saw their development from close; he mentioned that whatever we're seeing now in sokorea - be it kpoop or muh idolz and movies, mahnwa etc is just sokoreans heavily imitating 80s era japanis in terms of popular kulchar + adding their apparent fad for everything amreeki (from "religion" to youth things etc)

like in 80s during peak of japani economy the youth there was into kind of ;chuuni; = being prettyboi edgelords, ;yankee; (the word itself is from american 'yank') delinquents = abrassive cigarette-smoking and loud youth often riding motorbikes and causing troubles for others, ;gyaru; = girlish = girls donning shortest of skirts, wearing open-cleavage shirts and painting their nails with bright colours and DYING THEIR HAIRS INTO BLONDE OR REDDISH BROWN COLOUR to appear like a western girl 🤷‍♂️; and what not fads...
and of course these Bishuojo = pretty girl "idols" singers-dancers and all

similarly, sokoreans have picked up their own forks of these youth cultural fads and made k-pop, korean idols and taking lookism to extreme by diving into plastic surgery, and those eyelid pleats surgery and EVEN GOING AS FAR AS GETTING THEIR JAWBONES CUT OUT TO GET THAT DESIRED JAWLINE AND CHIN 🤷‍♂️
1693129701598.png

this was shown by a seoul based plastic surgeon back in 2016-17 times to point out at severity of these sort of cases, imagine the extent of lookism among these goreans

oh and their mahnwa and webtoons and webnovels etc all;
you think japani hentai is full of extreme perversion; well the most "mature" category mahnwa, webtoon etc from south korea have depictions of forced sex, rape, blackmailing and all 🤷‍♂️ AND IN ALL THESE THE FEMALES ARE USUALLY NOTICEBLY DEPICTED SIMILAR TO CAUCASIAN WOMEN, AND MALE AS BIG 🍆-ED CIRCUMCISED ONES etc; and almost all of them have very glossy skins, without pubic hairs and all;

some serious readers i know also show similar opinions for chinese comics, animation and all, they are also full of "mature adult" themes 🤷‍♂️ (or lack of) of 🅱ape, blackmailing, main guy taking revenge and all

in my opinion south korean mahnwa and all are popular because unklie autist japs they make their comics "vertically reading" and one screen takes only one big panel, they make very looong comics that way so it's easy to follow things around on them, 'specially on a vertical smartphone screens, as you just have to scroll up and down instead of keeping track of things going on like in a typical right-to-left going japani manga
and because their depictions of characters is noticeably caucasian-asian mixed up type so many people can relate it, mostly keeping their local cultural autism in control unlik japs who flaunt it proudly
and since south koreans are more into western things they often provide all source material into angrezi unlike japanese who are aversive of these things

no wonder these people are just, outright autist in their own ways, rivalled by japanese only;
BUT somehow they are able to maintain their image quite well among the youth across the world and hence getting big following; but in my honest opinion only youthia who's into autist tier fad things and/or ridden with their own insecurities go behind these outright fake people and their fake things

oh and their women lol, less said about it is better but they are outright feminatzees, 🤌 this emoji was their symbol for anti-men movements telling them 'yer pp smol' :lol: and what not

if not for their superior iq levels and industrial might and all, south korea is one of the WORST nation in terms of modern popular youth culture

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
as per the anon, he had been visiting both 80s japan and sokorea and saw their development from close; he mentioned that whatever we're seeing now in sokorea - be it kpoop or muh idolz and movies, mahnwa etc is just sokoreans heavily imitating 80s era japanis in terms of popular kulchar + adding their apparent fad for everything amreeki (from "religion" to youth things etc)

like in 80s during peak of japani economy the youth there was into kind of ;chuuni; = being prettyboi edgelords, ;yankee; (the word itself is from american 'yank') delinquents = abrassive cigarette-smoking and loud youth often riding motorbikes and causing troubles for others, ;gyaru; = girlish = girls donning shortest of skirts, wearing open-cleavage shirts and painting their nails with bright colours and DYING THEIR HAIRS INTO BLONDE OR REDDISH BROWN COLOUR to appear like a western girl 🤷‍♂️; and what not fads...

similarly, sokoreans have picked up their own forks of these youth cultural fads and made k-pop, korean idols and taking lookism to extreme by diving into plastic surgery, and those eyelid pleats surgery and EVEN GOING AS FAR AS GETTING THEIR JAWBONES CUT OUT TO GET THAT DESIRED JAWLINE AND CHIN 🤷‍♂️
View attachment 219957
this was shown by a seoul based plastic surgeon back in 2016-17 times to point out at severity of these sort of cases, imagine the extent of lookism among these goreans

you think japani hentai is full of extreme perversion; well the most "mature" category mahnwa, webtoon etc from south korea have depictions of forced sex, rape, blackmailing and all 🤷‍♂️ AND IN ALL THESE THE FEMALES ARE USUALLY NOTICEBLY DEPICTED SIMILAR TO CAUCASIAN WOMEN, AND MALE AS BIG 🍆-ED CIRCUMCISED ONES etc; and almost all of them have very glossy skins, without pubic hairs and all;

some serious readers i know also show similar opinions for chinese comics, animation and all, they are also full of "mature adult" themes 🤷‍♂️ (or lack of) of 🅱ape, blackmailing, main guy taking revenge and all

in my opinion south korean mahnwa and all are popular because unklie autist japs they make their comics "vertically reading" and one screen takes only one big panel, they make very looong comics that way so it's easy to follow things around on them, 'specially on a vertical smartphone screens, as you just have to scroll up and down instead of keeping track of things going on like in a typical right-to-left going japani manga
and because their depictions of characters is noticeably caucasian-asian mixed up type so many people can relate it, mostly keeping their local cultural autism in control unlik japs who flaunt it proudly
and since south koreans are more into western things they often provide all source material into angrezi unlike japanese who are aversive of these things

no wonder these people are just, outright autist in their own ways, rivalled by japanese only;
BUT somehow they are able to maintain their image quite well among the youth across the world and hence getting big following; but in my honest opinion only youthia who's into autist tier fad things and/or ridden with their own insecurities go behind these outright fake people and their fake things

oh and their women lol, less said about it is better but they are outright feminatzees, 🤌 this emoji was their symbol for anti-men movements telling them 'yer pp smol' :lol: and what not

if not for their superior iq levels and industrial might and all, south korea is one of the WORST nation in terms of modern popular youth culture
thnks for detail information....i read some manhuwa, no character look like korean in them, although those cahracter wear traditional korean dress. but they dont look like korean🤡. in japanese manhuwa/manga sometime we can see Japanese looking character though. i like korean fashion, but never watch their serials, movies nd kpop videos, although know some girl who follow them. i only watched PSY (open gumgum style video), if i m not wrong he is korean. 😜😂

Gyyan

Country flag

View attachment 219957

Saar be it Koreans Chinese or Japanese none are spared by the perversion.
Japanes have hentai
Korean have cor*hwas
And the Chinese writers lead to the event and let the readers imagine the next due to fear of the CCP lords.
All three show similar level of perversions with almost similar fetishes.
Safe to say none are safe from such degeneracy including the residents of our subcons all have their own variants of their stuff since degeneracy is all encompassing and omnipresent.
And much of the liking towards manhwas is due to their artstyle and not the scrolling type since most of the piracy websites offer the scrolling option for mangas too.
mangas are too detailed vs manhwas are flashy.
Though it may not be the case now but the themes of story of manga used to be very diff for different mangas but manhwas remained the same flashy stories with flashy graphics but the core stories in general are more repetitive very much similar to the manhuas.

Last edited:

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
thnks for detail information....i read some manhuwa, no character look like korean in them, although those cahracter wear traditional korean dress. but they dont look like korean🤡. in japanese manhuwa/manga sometime we can see Japanese looking character though. i like korean fashion, but never watch their serials, movies nd kpop videos, although know some girl who follow them. i only watched PSY (open gumgum style video), if i m not wrong he is korean. 😜😂
I had at least three such girls in mah kaalej, all looking average at best, one of them was so so deeply into south korea things that she actually learnt Korean, going as far as even singing in it 🤡 and needlessly to say she was die hard fan of some J-sounding feggut from that BTS gang whatever, was it Jimin or Jungcock i am not sure never bothered to confirm

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Some dope level of cope going on
RE: India launching a mission to the moon
You know am genuinely curious, how do you think this so called Aid money is given ?

Is it a bank transfer from the UK Govt to the Indian govt?
Cheque?
Cash by plane ?
Who is this money given to?
How is it dispensed ?
How is this entire thing managed?
The response
You can't possibly expect transparency from a third world space power!
Well done, India!

If you can now find a way to ship Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk and Data Zuckerberg out there, the world would be most appreciative.
Now what? How will any data received help the rampant poverty, lack of basic hygiene in rural areas, hoards of homeless starving children, horrific vast slums, mountainous open rubbish dumps, and eliminating the obnoxious caste system that is endemic in such a vast country.
Well done to @earth and India on achieving one of their space dreams, and good to see the staff are happy

Tomorrow they will wake up and go to work and when stuck in traffic see the same image as the day before and the week before and the year before, thousands of starving beggers in the streets holding their children, and I'm sure it will be the same next few years...
Well done India, put that in your pipe Putin!

Roscosmos heads of sheds will be avoiding door handles and high windows after this.....
Well done India now perhaps you can reimburse me for the taxes that I pay that have gone to you as aid?
Also perhaps now that you have the technical ability to land on the moon you may be able to plumb in various electrical and water utilities for some of your own population living in slums.
You never know it may deter them from seeking refuge in this shit hole!
And it goes on, keep sucking on each other. :pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles