Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
South Koreans on whole have an Elite-Superiority complex. They don't consider any other Asian (including China) as their equal.
May be
but got few Korean male friends who I worked with over years and they were absolute gentlemen.

Worked with couple of them Korean girls and boy they were something.
Worked with women from Japan and Vietnam and they are real pleasant to work with.

On other hand Chinese women surprisingly are better to work with than their men.

SKC

Country flag
May be
but got few Korean male friends who I worked with over years and they were absolute gentlemen.

Worked with women from Japan and Vietnam and they are real pleasant to work with.

On other hand Chinese women surprisingly are better to work with than their men.
Have worked with:
Chinese
Japanese
Koreans
Thai

Chinese were the best to work with overall: quite friendly, helpful and ladies were infatuated with Indo-Buddhist past of India.

Japanese are good and quite neutral but very-very strict with time, grammar and template for anything and everything.

Koreans: Quite a bossy attitude.

Thai: most chill out of all.

Even outside IT, there are 2-3 Korean-Indian JV around my dad's business. They have come from time to time to procure material from our premise.
The Korean counterpart will always act like he is boss of his Indian colleague. Always surrounded by 5-6 Indians all trying to please him.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
A pedophile gets this in punishment

But these kimchis will be first one to talk shit about developing countries, since no matter how shittier their own country is, as long as it happens in some other middle income country the country and its people are uncivilised.

Check comments.

Apparently Police don't even pursue sexual abuse complaints made by non-Korean women in South Korea. They even mock them.

These savages have also normalized Plastic surgery i.e a highly materialistic Mlechha society full of degeneracy

Their obsession with plastic sugeries stems off a horrible past; do read up on it.

Coalmine

Country flag
Have worked with:
Chinese
Japanese
Koreans
Thai

Chinese were the best to work with overall: quite friendly, helpful and ladies were infatuated with Indo-Buddhist past of India.

Japanese are good and quite neutral but very-very strict with time, grammar and template for anything and everything.

Even outside IT, there are 2-3 Korean-Indian JV around my dad's business. They have come from time to time to procure material from our premise.
The Korean counterpart will always act like he is boss of his Indian colleague. Always surrounded by 5-6 Indians all trying to please him.
Same thing they discussed here.
Koreans are bullies. Japanese are strict about discipline.

Gyyan

Country flag

But these kimchis will be first one to talk shit about developing countries, since no matter how shittier their own country is, as long as it happens in some other middle income country the country and its people are uncivilised.

Check comments.

Apparently Police don't even pursue sexual abuse complaints made by non-Korean women in South Korea. They even mock them.

These savages have also normalized Plastic surgery i.e a highly materialistic Mlechha society full of degeneracy

Koreans had a case where school students literally made a few females slave and operated a sex racket and the Koreans cry how big harassers indians are.
Those xenophobic fucks are good till now because they are good slave bois for the joos and know how to su*k murican Ds.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
South Koreans on whole have an Elite-Superiority complex. They don't consider any other Asian (including China) as their equal.
South Korea is wannabe white, all from their current culture, norms and posturing. Their society is more western than western world, dressing is more western than west, movies and musics are more western than west, cityscapes and homes are more western than west and so forth.

They are a Barbie doll house of Hollywood dream.
Their obsession with plastic sugeries stems off a horrible past; do read up on it.
May be you can let us know with reference to an article. That will be a bit easier.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
What happened in past?
The practice was popularized after the Japanese invasion; the rulers used to 'prefer' certain facial structures (you know what I mean right?) because they had a belief that a person's intelligence, nobility and racial purity belied on his/her face. This thing gained further traction when American doctors started performing plastic surgeries on wounded Koreans during the Korean war to 'deorientalize' them.

Last edited:

sameer3694

Have worked with:
Chinese
Japanese
Koreans
Thai

I work in the US and can confirm in my experience that Chinese colleagues were pretty decent. Even my current boss is a Chinese guy who actually argued hard with his boss to give me a promotion. I know we have the border issue and all but it's hard to say anything bad about them at an individual person to person level. I'm sure not everyone is like this but the ones I've met are good.

Not too many Japanese co-workers but they are almost always respectful and humble.

Coming to Koreans they have the most fake attitudes towards life. Everything about their life and their country is fake. Almost everyone who went to korea complains about racism. I know many people who went to work in Samsung Korea and then returned within 1-2 years. Nobody stays there for extended periods.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I work in the US and can confirm in my experience that Chinese colleagues were pretty decent. Even my current boss is a Chinese guy who actually argued hard with his boss to give me a promotion. I know we have the border issue and all but it's hard to say anything bad about them at an individual person to person level. I'm sure not everyone is like this but the ones I've met are good.

Not too many Japanese co-workers but they are almost always respectful and humble.

Coming to Koreans they have the most fake attitudes towards life. Everything about their life and their country is fake. Almost everyone who went to korea complains about racism. I know many people who went to work in Samsung Korea and then returned within 1-2 years. Nobody stays there for extended periods.
Well yep here, Chinese are great people to work along. Humble and good listeners.
Japanese take their obsession of tolerances and accuracy and timeline to even stupidest levels possible. Never worked with a Korean though.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
Koreans sound like many nouveau riche people who become prosperous overnight, which gets to their head. Also, Korea's one of the most heavily evangelized country in Asia (apart from perhaps the Phillipines and East Timor). Almost 50% of their population has converted to Christianity in the span of a couple of decades. That could explain their disdain towards other non-western people.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
Having said that, met this friendly Korean guy at a bar in Bangalore once. He kept buying us soju, and wouldn't let us leave until we were completely hammered. Gave us a monologue about Korean history and culture until we were bored to tears. Fun times!

Moroboshi

Check comments.

An extremely shallow materialistic society being fetishized across the world for kpop and other assorted bullship.

Japan and Taiwan even after getting rich did not seem to lose it's identity. Korea went balls deep into pretending to be white. This is how a culture dies.

Moroboshi

May be

If not for the CCP I firmly believe Indians and Chinese would have got along extremely well just like we did for millennia. Among all foreigners, I am most at home with Chinese.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
If not for the CCP I firmly believe Indians and Chinese would have got along extremely well just like we did for millennia. Among all foreigners, I am most at home with Chinese.
Cheenis have been traditionally ruled over by brutal and expansionist forces. If not ccp there would be somebody else. Chongs have never been chummy with neighbors; else 'sinicization' would not even be a thing. Never fall for this so-called 'civilizational unity' championed by a section of IT cell coolies.

MuffleParch

Country flag
Have worked with:
Chinese
Japanese
Koreans
Thai

Who reads technical documentation, right? Japanese do. Every word is sliced and diced. Surprisingly the have amazing English reading skills.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles