Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Coalmine

Country flag
Same sentiment here, I also work in IT but for the Government there so no H1B to deal with..but previous experience made me got expose to such Indians who cant properly pronounce words etc.. Im like " Salle Wren and Martin utha kar pad lete kabhi kabhar" their pronounciation was so bad that I highly doubt they would get any C-Suite level or a Manager level job in India..since English is also official language for Businesses in India.

Yes UI is shit for Indians.. I some build websites for small biz where I live..when I see websites of Indian Company, or Gov Site...my skin crawl at the lack of detail and half-hearted job done in the UI aspect.
But in the end an Indian H1B or 2nd Gen will work more hours and not demand holidays/ 'mental health' day like some of the Goras do..
I think Flipkart, Paytm has better UI than Amazon

sydsnyper

Country flag
#WhatsWrongWithIndia & #IndiaUnSafeForWomen.... another epstein ka tatta discovered in the US...

Endlaind ke US wale yuvraj bhi involved hain in this case..

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/p-diddy-prince-harry-lawsuit-b2519243.html

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
just a small message to my internet fighter bros here

seems 4chan has lifted ip range bans on lots of previously banned indian IPs, including mine,
i was able to put a reply on some thread on their tech board /g/ so it might work on other boards too

seems a big reason behind anti-hindu, anti-indian posts there from your usual suspects ala porkies and turkroachs etc as they too got a free run there

pass on the message to all bros here who want to take it to their main bastion

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Wait until you get to the later episodes; they interview bureaucrats and technocrats from both sides. The, 'hating each others guts' is palpable for both Muricans and Brits and it also shows how the US started hollowing out the British defence industrial base and a lot of brit-bonger coping.
Batao ..yeha Wignats :usa::uk: bhai bhai karte rehte hai jabki ithas (History) kuch aur hi bolta hai..

sydsnyper

Country flag
#WhatsWrongWithIndia & #IndiaUnSafeForWomen.... another epstein ka tatta discovered in the US...

Endlaind ke US wale yuvraj bhi involved hain in this case..

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/p-diddy-prince-harry-lawsuit-b2519243.html
Swiftie bai aur unke mentor bhi shayad involved hain...
1711674085732.png

sydsnyper

Country flag
i'm sorry, it may seem like i'm spamming... but this diddy thing is getting weirder and weirder... apparently 50cent's wife was a sex worker for diddy.... BC kya chal raha hai.. and to think these characters are the inspiration for our desi rappers... I say, this world is fukked... the future is fukked...
1711674627331.png

sydsnyper

Country flag
Strange.....

After weeks of showing me nothing but racist hate content, Twitter has now suddenly reverted back to showing me the posts of the handles that I had subscribed to.

View attachment 246020
Same experience. I opened a twitter account a few months back, subscribed to some linux channels, some science channels... BC, woh sab chod ke E-Lund musk aur uske maga walon ke hi posts aate hain... I might just delete my account..

Azaad

Country flag
Korean are going for extinction
View attachment 246096
Alhamdulillah ! This means that once a war takes place between RoK & DPRK both will be on the verge of extinction irrespective of the winner. Of course the destruction & devastation caused will be contributory factors.

Oh , another thing , Protestant Christianity is expected to replace Buddhism there as the majority religion before the century is out.

Btw Japan & Taiwan will face tremendous devastation too once the war to invade Taiwan commences. No clue about Taiwan but Japan has abysmal TFRs too.

slayingheaven

Country flag
Strange.....

After weeks of showing me nothing but racist hate content, Twitter has now suddenly reverted back to showing me the posts of the handles that I had subscribed to.

View attachment 246020
Yeah, same for me initially showed lot of racist posts, but may be someone got tired or maybe waiting for next gora whore incident to defame again.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles