Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Indrajit

Country flag
Our interest vis a vis West too coincides with China too.

Beyond all the media buzz, India more often takes positions similar to China than West. A weaker west allows India to take a leading position among a larger group of countries.

West strictly wants India to get used up against China and later get thrashed by west, it's India's cautiousness which keeps it away despite the vehement propaganda.
The Chinese have attacked India, that's no one's propaganda. The Chinese have no use for India other than as a market. The Europeans are smaller, more easily manageable countries for us regardless of their aims. We need them on our side for now, we will see what the future holds. It would be incredibly reckless for us to risk our present fearing problems in the future. I have seen people being muddle headed about the Chinese threat for a very long time. Much as I share the disdain for the preachiness of the west, I have zero sympathy for anyone equating the threat from China with them. At present. As I said, we should deal with the future threats as they unfolds. For now, China is our No.1 threat and we should whatever means and befriend whoever to deal with it.

The positions that we take which are similar to what China takes is because of where we sit. In many cases, the Pakistani position is also the same. Shouldn't be misconstrued as anything more.

Moroboshi

The Europeans are smaller, more easily manageable countries for us regardless of their aims. We need them on our side for now, we will see what the future holds.
Those smaller European countries are US vassals with no independent foreign policy with respect to China-India. They do what the US says. You get them on our side when you get US on our side. Which we will only by becoming another vassal.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Brazilian President Lula da Silva has now openly attacked the US dollar.

America's blunders one after another are paving way for BRICS to actually become a thing.

Brazil's president wants to end dollar dominance and backs calls for BRICS nations to use their own currency

Wonder what's going to happen to Lula at this rate.

On a related note for BRICS, found a BRICS proponent throwing some crazy AI stuff on Twitter :lol:

View attachment 200549View attachment 200550View attachment 200551

Wonder how optimistic some Indians are thinking that BRICS would actually work just because Globohomos and Eurabians are blundering like idiots.
a lot of these graphics are coming past few months, where are they coming from? as in, is there a website for this?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
The Chinese have attacked India, that's no one's propaganda.
No one's denying that. Nor it's a propaganda that even post-independence, most threats to India have origins in west. Conflict with China was a little spat compared to that. That follows from West-China alliance post Sino Soviet conflict, support to Pakistan, 7th Navy fleet in Indian Ocean, sanctions during late cold war, dual policies regarding nuclear weapons on China vs India, imposed trade deals, blockades in aerospace imports, funding of insurgencies and so forth.

There is nothing more than fear of China what somehow has forced west to cool down with India in past 10-15 years.
The Chinese have no use for India other than as a market.
West doesn't have any use of India either except a warfighting cushion against China. And unlike far away sitting declining west, China is our neighbor which is a long term problem and holds back government from taking sides. If there were no territorial disputes, India might have already been firmly in eastern Bloc with Russia and China.
The Europeans are smaller, more easily manageable countries for us regardless of their aims. We need them on our side for now, we will see what the future holds.
Europeans are middle and small powers and no longer hold any stronghold in East. I referred combined "West" which features US.

European states are essentially pawns of US and shifting loyalty to China to reap economic benefits. Their positions on India are either neutral or negative with exception of France. They are far from being on "India's side".
It would be incredibly reckless for us to risk our present fearing problems in the future. I have seen people being muddle headed about the Chinese threat for a very long time. Much as I share the disdain for the preachiness of the west, I have zero sympathy for anyone equating the threat from China with them. At present. As I said, we should deal with the future threats as they unfolds. For now, China is our No.1 threat and we should whatever means and befriend whoever to deal with it.
China is our short term present threat, both west and China are India's long term threat. Third cold war will be against India regardless of who comes out winning second cold war.

And it's not very intelligent for India to have any enemy of equal size and growth as a permanent arch enemy in neighborhood for declining states of west.
The positions that we take which are similar to what China takes is because of where we sit.
Rather because both of countries' interests sit at same place against west. West is the imperialist power sitting and China & India are the new status quo replacing them. Case is different that both are at war with each too.
In many cases, the Pakistani position is also the same. Shouldn't be misconstrued as anything more.
No, most Pakistani positions are same as that of whom satellite state they were at moment. US in past and China now.

shade

Country flag
Muh Aryan & shiet saar, we have Slav-veda saar, it is older than Rigveda saar, trust me saar
Remember these slav(e)s, germ-anics(including anglo-saxons) etc have fuck-all unga bunga for ancient history, so they try to steal ours.
Greeks got steamrolled by Turks, Romans went extinct as a tribe, absorbed by "Italians" and Egyptians call themselves Arabs now, we and the Chinks are the only two that have 4k+ year old civilizational continuity :truestory:

Indrajit

Country flag
No one's denying that. Nor it's a propaganda that even post-independence, most threats to India have origins in west. Conflict with China was a little spat compared to that. That follows from West-China alliance post Sino Soviet conflict, support to Pakistan, 7th Navy fleet in Indian Ocean, sanctions during late cold war, dual policies regarding nuclear weapons on China vs India, imposed trade deals, blockades in aerospace imports, funding of insurgencies and so forth.

There is nothing more than fear of China what somehow has forced west to cool down with India in past 10-15 years.

West doesn't have any use of India either except a warfighting cushion against China. And unlike far away sitting declining west, China is our neighbor which is a long term problem and holds back government from taking sides. If there were no territorial disputes, India might have already been firmly in eastern Bloc with Russia and China.

China is our short term present threat, both west and China are India's long term threat. Third cold war will be against India regardless of who comes out winning second cold war.

And it's not very intelligent for India to have any enemy of equal size and growth as a permanent arch enemy in neighborhood for declining states of west.
I disagree. China is both a short term and a long term threat. Short of surrendering our backsides to China, there isn't going to be solving of that issue. China is very clear on that. China sees this as their time and there is no way they are going to willingly share the space with anyone else. I see no point in being woolly headed on this issue. It doesn't matter what we like, the threat from China is front & centre.

When the bulk of our exports go to China and maybe Russia or whoever is in the anti western grouping, then maybe we can consider our position. Otherwise we sit tight and do what we have to but not be under any illusion of where our threats are from. BTW I hold no candles for the 'west' but I'm not about to hold out any for our enemies and ya, China is our main enemy.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I disagree. China is both a short term and a long term threat. Short of surrendering our backsides to China, there isn't going to be solving of that issue. China is very clear on that. China sees this as their time and there is no way they are going to willingly share the space with anyone else. I see no point in being woolly headed on this issue. It doesn't matter what we like, the threat from China is front & centre.
Both China and West are short and long term threats. PRC is a bigger problem being a neighbor of equal size and taking that enmity into obsession of Pakistan level will only have negative repercussions in middle of this century.

The key to survive against PRC is a resilient and strong power, indeed a western version of India isn't anything more than a suicidal state against China like Nazi Germany vs USSR.

Indo Western relations are transactional and are in best possible shapes today where hits back whenever needed. Not America, but Europe in particular is verbally against India's interests. There is nothing we should mind while mocking them and sidelining them.
When the bulk of our exports go to China and maybe Russia or whoever is in the anti western grouping, then maybe we can consider our position. Otherwise we sit tight and do what we have to but not be under any illusion of where our threats are from.
Bulk of our exports will go wherever the consumer class is, West today and Asia-Africa in future. So for China.

China is the visible threat on military front today, both East and West Bloc are adversaries of India on all other levels.
BTW I hold no candles for the 'west' but I'm not about to hold out any for our enemies and ya, China is our main enemy.
China is immediate military threat in neighborhood, not the main threat what has been threatening our country's own internal system to settle it's interests.
and they have always been far more effective in hurting India than China will ever be.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
White terrorist media on atiq Ahmed, no mention at all of his bloody history. Thats why Hindus need to stop this "What will others think of us", these harami media has already made Hindus appear as big of extremists as sullahs are and hence should ignore them and start doing what we should be doing.

Whats common in these articles are that theese were written by loyal brown coolies who need to be publicly shamed.
1681638028330.png

shade

Country flag
White terrorist media on atiq Ahmed, no mention at all of his bloody history. Thats why Hindus need to stop this "What will others think of us", these harami media has already made Hindus appear as big of extremists as sullahs are and hence should ignore them and start doing what we should be doing.

Whats common in these articles are that theese were written by loyal brown coolies who need to be publicly shamed.
View attachment 200598
Brown Coolies "journalists" want a transfer to their employer's London, New York, Washington DC, etc offices with a path for citizenship later on at the cost of besmirching their religious group and motherland.
Aside from whatever bonuses they receive for slanting the articles.

sameer3694

View attachment 200598
One more common thing that you'll notice is all these people writing anti India articles have surnames like "Bannerjee", "Mukherjee", "Ghosh", "Biswas" etc. I remember at least for BBC it is Soutik Biswas or something like that. Bengalis are disproportionately represented.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
One more common thing that you'll notice is all these people writing anti India articles have surnames like "Bannerjee", "Mukherjee", "Ghosh", "Biswas" etc. I remember at least for BBC it is Soutik Biswas or something like that. Bengalis are disproportionately represented.
Bengal region was the first to be conquered by the EIC/Anglos.
Perhaps they were the first to also receive (((British Education))) and over the generations it shows today.

I have a theory that cucked LL behavior among Hindus is a result of their language group having disproportionate Buslims :- Kashmiris, Punjabis, Bengalis, Mallus all check out.

You may say "But what about Assam?" but then Assam has Bengali Mullas not the Assamese sort in great numbers.

I believe they didn't knew a Word like Aryan existed before they discovered it in India
AIT is a product of a (((German))) scholar.
Anglos just co-opted it for their own purposes

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles