IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
India doesn’t play by the rules anymore that was weak Ass and Humliation Filled Khangressi Era. This is our new culture things changed and we can now see that PorkiShitani Dogs will never change. There death and destruction is our victory and securing the future of our state and our future generations.
So
Only Leftist Weak Ass Dindus will cry for the Porki Dog ‘s Death. If one of our pilots died for a Aircraft they will mock our pilots, His family and will try to Humiliate India. Any Hindu “Respects” PorkiShitan or the PorkiShitani Hijada Army is a Traitor to our country and culture.
Man, you are the one who call hidu a traitor, aspwr your logic sam manekshaw must be traitor. And lastly tgese type of actions by our army has shown soon after kargil war too. So by logic,you will call those heros who fought kargil war for india is also a traitor.

Man i will follow the culture of indian army. You are no one to call me a traitor.

IndiaRising

Country flag
It’s funny, now Bakis are going back and increasing traffic on threads related to 27 Feb now to relieve the burning chest pain due to this incident. Just think about, the OC of 9 Squadron, which has traditionally hosted the best of their pilots historically, died due to miscalculation of loop. This OC was also the winner of the sher afghani Lund trophy, meaning they had publicly acknowledged him to be the best their country has to offer. They invest so much in the propaganda surrounding their military and now their world comes crashing down with one of their so-called top guns dying I. Public glare. It’s definitely created an image problem for them.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It’s funny, now Bakis are going back and increasing traffic on threads related to 27 Feb now to relieve the burning chest pain due to this incident. Just think about, the OC of 9 Squadron, which has traditionally hosted the best of their pilots historically, died due to miscalculation of loop. This OC was also the winner of the sher afghani Lund trophy, meaning they had publicly acknowledged him to be the best their country has to offer. They invest so much in the propaganda surrounding their military and now their world comes crashing down with one of their so-called top guns dying I. Public glare. It’s definitely created an image problem for them.

You and rest of the rabid bhakts are acting like rabid dogs on this thread. Forgetting that,

"
Mid-air collision of two jets at Aero India, pilot dead
The incident happened during the practice session of the Suryakiran aerobatic team (SKAT) of the Indian Air Force.

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Indian Airforce best of the best Aerobatic team, Highly Skilled Pilots Indian Airforce has to offer. The best Jets. Wing Commander rank pilots flying HAWKS and what they DID??? They crashed into each other!!!

So Pakistan Airforce pilot misjudged a loop and everyone goes rabid here. Indian Aerobatic team collides with each mid air and everyone praises their professionalism here.

Dont throw stones at others when your Own house have similar problems !

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
To me it appears the crash was spectacularly boneheaded and unsafe. Pakistani bravado and machoism got the best of their F-16 and not the enemy. It calls into question just how professional Pakistani pilots are. Remember American pilots were shocked at how unprofessional and poorly trained Pakistani pilots were.

Some observations. No normal Air Force would allow these kind of stunts over populated areas. Where I live F-15s practice either over the ocean or the empty desert far from population centers. They also have a rules where the aircraft can’t break below a certain altitude for safety reasons. Even at most airshows aircraft are restricted from flying over crowds.

The pilot was too low, too fast and over a populated area while doing a dangerous maneuver. I heard of US pilots getting reprimanded for simply doing high speed passes over populated areas.

With the tension between India and Pakistan we can expect higher attrition rates from Pakistani aircraft. They will no longer sit in hangers or go for joy rides. Pakistanis realize that most pilots are inadequately drained so they are forced to increase flights.
Where were you and your crappy biased analysis when last year Indian jets collided in mid air in mid 2019 ?? Or just right after 27 FEB skirmish. Indian airforce 2-3 Jet crashed in the 1st week of March 2019 ? and there was not a single jet crash in Pakistan during high tension time periods in FEB-March 2019 ?

This clearly shows you are just a typical call center Raj pretending to be an indian.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-andrew-hill-cleared-over-deaths-of-11-people

Here 11 people killed in England in 2015 during an airshow aerobatic stunt go wrong.

I can go on and on with multiple examples disapproving your crappy post, but I'll let you google your own rebuttals because if you can type long post you can easily google basic stuff as well !

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Accidents do happens everywhere

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Accidents do happens everywhere

Ajax01

Country flag
Where were you and your crappy biased analysis when last year Indian jets collided in mid air in mid 2019 ?? Or just right after 27 FEB skirmish. Indian airforce 2-3 Jet crashed in the 1st week of March 2019 ? and there was not a single jet crash in Pakistan during high tension time periods in FEB-March 2019 ?

This clearly shows you are just a typical call center Raj pretending to be an indian.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-andrew-hill-cleared-over-deaths-of-11-people

Here 11 people killed in England in 2015 during an airshow aerobatic stunt go wrong.

I can go on and on with multiple examples disapproving your crappy post, but I'll let you google your own rebuttals because if you can type long post you can easily google basic stuff as well !
Inbred is back . Lol more Pakis died in crashes of PAF than IAF in 2019 despite far far greater sortie rate, flying hours,more aircraft. Atleast he has a call center job not a pocket inbred jihadi

Atcjurvin

Chill apply ice in your ass i know you are here for a damage control after your so called best pilot did goofy mistake to please few goats. I hope he is enjoying 72 hoors with Allah.

IndiaRising

Country flag
You and rest of the rabid bhakts are acting like rabid dogs on this thread. Forgetting that,

"
The incident happened during the practice session of the Suryakiran aerobatic team (SKAT) of the Indian Air Force.

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Indian Airforce best of the best Aerobatic team, Highly Skilled Pilots Indian Airforce has to offer. The best Jets. Wing Commander rank pilots flying HAWKS and what they DID??? They crashed into each other!!!

So Pakistan Airforce pilot misjudged a loop and everyone goes rabid here. Indian Aerobatic team collides with each mid air and everyone praises their professionalism here.

Madrassa chap jaahils still has the guts to come back to this thread even after your fantasies were debunked. What happened to GC Luthra btw?

Ajax01

Country flag

"

Read more at:

Leave acrobatics with formations of aircraft your awarded best of the best pilot cant do a loop in an advanced F16 with advanced fbw

IndiaRising

Country flag
Chill apply ice in your ass i know you are here for a damage control after your so called best pilot did goofy mistake to please few goats. I hope he is enjoying 72 hoors with Allah.
sher Afghani Lund miscalculated a loop. You can tell what the quality of the rest of their pilots are. They can only achieve a stalemate via an LSE, which they celebrate by making a museum :pound:

Atcjurvin

Of course can u tell me how many sorties are done by each porki pilot and aircraft every year. So far no aircraft of IAF crashed this year whereas your 4 aircrafts got crashed.

Atcjurvin

Porkis can only achieve stalemate by bringing half of their air force against IAF. Instead of day dreaming they should figure it out. Don't forget an indian pilot does sortie equal to American pilot plus we train with many countries every year. If u have any doubt just look at the results of previous exercises.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Porkis can only achieve stalemate by bringing half of their air force against IAF. Instead of day dreaming they should figure it out. Don't forget an indian pilot does sortie equal to American pilot plus we train with many countries every year. If u have any doubt just look at the results of previous exercises.
So let met get this.

1. Pakistan Bombed the shit out of 6 Indian Military locations. Battalion HQ, Supply DEPO and what not

2. Pakistan Shot down 2 Indian FIghter JETS. 1 Indian Pilot thoroughly humiliated because of his own actions of crossing LOC.

3. Pakistan Made India Shot down its own Helicopter LOL LOL LOL

What was Indian response ?

India wants to avoid any "further escalation of the situation"

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/rus...es-pulwama-terror-attack-with-chinese-1999863

1. Pakistan Owned the escalation ladder

2, Deterrence Achieved. India avoided retaliation

3. Stalemate broke Pakistan Won the Skirmish Round.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Surya kiran is a well known acrobatic team they are doing stunts since many decades. Even their average stunt sortie is more than your regular pilots. It's ironic that u pointed out their one and only accident and that too of last year whereas your top pilot can't even do a loop properly.
So let me get this straight. What you are saying is that they are doing piss poor job of training the aerobics right? Like They are the top dogs of Indian airforce and they Collided their Jets in the mid air? What is this ? A comedy show or circus ?

F-16 pilot cant do a loop proper is still lesser evil than Indian Top Tier pilots crashing jets in the air with each other. Clearly shows who are more rookie here.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
So let met get this.

1. Pakistan Bombed the shit out of 6 Indian Military locations. Battalion HQ, Supply DEPO and what not

2. Pakistan Shot down 2 Indian FIghter JETS. 1 Indian Pilot thoroughly humiliated because of his own actions of crossing LOC.

3. Pakistan Made India Shot down its own Helicopter LOL LOL LOL

What was Indian response
:biggrin2:
Your bombs were missed the targets because of su-30.
Only child of cousin sister marriage can believe that su-30 was shot.
India destroyed terrorist breeding grounds in Pakistan but roohani takat was sleeping and feared to start a nuclear war.
India removed article 370A but whole pakistan cried on kashmiri day but lingerie manufacturer of Pakistan aka pakistan army was busy in keeping production lines constant.
India strike pakistani heart land twice humiliation but yes I agree india can never humiliate Pakistan because you guy's simply don't have any moral respect beggars at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles