IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

rone

Country flag
LOL here comes the disciple of sameer joshi who based his analysis on pics and see imaginary things that are not there

Based on this analysis I can only suggest two things

1. Go to psychiatry hospital. Take Sameer Joshi with you as well

2. or You and Sameer Joshi come to Pakistan, Analyze the missile wreckage yourself to bust the Pakistani Propoganda

As simple as that. No more lies, No more propaganda. What matters is truth.
Again retarded on loose
If I suggest u just die u are a burden to this earth can't even comprehend the logic, o explained from ur own video what u have to say abt it, don't say mig21 carrying all r77 missiles, and abt coming Pakistan and analysing shit , u guys even reject when our internal investigation team requested for investigation in Pakistan regarding pathankot attack, even we allowed u fools to our soil, so stop dick sucking ur own brain fart, u and ur country full of retards so we don't have to prove anything by coming there and doing forensics on anything, if I can prove this small thing from ur own video it's enough to understand how bad u guys in cover ups from 71 ,kargil and even now feb27 its such a shame u have to defend a incompetent government and country , try to migrate to any of ur sand monkey cousins in middle east or pary to ur pedophile god to give u next life as goat so u can pleasure ur mthr fcking Mulla's,

Freezer Dam

Country flag
I replied all of it especially why Pakistan shutdown airspace. Stop asking me again and again if you dont accept what I've to say. Because If you have already made up your mind with stupid and retarded logics which has zero verifiable facts and based on common sense and backed with data, then don't qoute me further.

You are saying it is evident that Pakistan closed airspace as it were spooked

You were using the word EVIDENT. Provide me the evidence, verifiable facts and data that proof your retarded logic. Because I have only 1 logic that will destroy all your RETARDED LOGICS AND LIES.

Pakistan didn't close its airspace on 26 as you are lying because you are a habitual liar

they closed the airspace on 27 after skirmish and after deploying the SAM's in Lahore

Here I busted your propoganda with 1 simple logic. Try harder next time.
Do you blindly believe Paf???
If yes,then you are logical about what you typing here..
Aggressively you trying to point out that how easily PAF smashed IAF that day but truth is something different..
1. Infamous dusra banda. New logic from Paf (mistaken with mig21 parachute)but who died in hospital???(Crow)...
2.No f16 use ....
3.su30 kill with 0 proof...
4.bomb's fuse were removed because they were not intended to heart??You breached loc for playing ping-pong to us..
5.kill by JF17
....so...so...

From eyewitness to both sides military people's radio chatter interception,it is already proved that 2 aircraft down that day,you did not provide any proof of su30 kill...So rejected...
Now,from IAF they represented only radar data but no hard kill evidence,If you believe without any proof of su30 kill claim,may be we can more with such data...
So,what was the other aircraft which went down that day if it is not f16 or su30...
One simple logic I will tell you again ,a su30 with 2000to 3000 lt oil also with massive fire impossible to hide...It is more easy to hide a mi17 helicopter wreckage then that.But with a few minutes of accident all the pictures of the hele with burnt body of poor pilots popped up in social media..Even kashmiri peoples celebrated...So just use your simple logic...

But still you do not believed,pls come here in Saheed memorial to found out the pilot's name...All are written with date not like yours (only known in today's history)..
Now before finishing my analysis, want to tell you one thing,if a su30 went down that day, believe me we may be discuss some other things now....

rone

Country flag
U reatrad porki shit see this new vids
Part 1 Abhi mig falling down in flames

In part 2

Here u can clearly see second jet falling both falling 1 to 2 km apart both fall in Pok , don't say its ejection seat or part's of mig21, if they where parts of mig they will fall in same speed but in video second object falling in uncontrollable tail spin like a fighter jet also taken more time to hit ground than Abhi's mig21 which shows a aircraft in higher altitude which fell after Abhi,which proves ur fcking bird was Down, now go and wine to ur pig Daddy

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Did the PAF buy from this seller or another one?
I want the same one because its a pretty well detailed model.
View attachment 43809

Source: https://www.ebay.com/itm/R-73-AA-11...del-Big-New-/161690120567?hash=item25a57b7177

Also can someone please lend me $225?

Edit: $245 now, price has gone up !

Also I wonder if this Hassan Siddiqui was really piloting a F-16B, who was in the back seat? Why use a relatively rare and more expensive dual purpose two seater with only one pilot?

Is that the PAF pilot who died ?
https://www.google.com/search?q=air...e.1.69i57j0.5600j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

This was the guy who was in the backseat. PAF has released a poster already. Stop being ignorant and use more Google.

For your rest of rant. Not evem worth replying to.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

In part 2

Here u can clearly see second jet falling both falling 1 to 2 km apart both fall in Pok , don't say its ejection seat or part's of mig21, if they where parts of mig they will fall in same speed but in video second object falling in uncontrollable tail spin like a fighter jet also taken more time to hit ground than Abhi's mig21 which shows a aircraft in higher altitude which fell after Abhi,which proves ur fcking bird was Down, now go and wine to ur pig Daddy

If you use your brain. First jet was on fire right? Right or wrong? If you are claiming second was a jet too, then why it isnt on fire? IF it is really a jet? If india claims it was shot down then how come it isnt on fire while crashing down.

See simple logic, you could have used your brain as well to disapprove this. LOL and the 2nd video whatever it is falling down, are you blind or what Does it look like F-16 to you? You retard. You really need to check into Psychiatry hospital for seeing imaginary things !

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Again retarded on loose
If I suggest u just die u are a burden to this earth can't even comprehend the logic, o explained from ur own video what u have to say abt it, don't say mig21 carrying all r77 missiles, and abt coming Pakistan and analysing shit , u guys even reject when our internal investigation team requested for investigation in Pakistan regarding pathankot attack, even we allowed u fools to our soil, so stop dick sucking ur own brain fart, u and ur country full of retards so we don't have to prove anything by coming there and doing forensics on anything, if I can prove this small thing from ur own video it's enough to understand how bad u guys in cover ups from 71 ,kargil and even now feb27 its such a shame u have to defend a incompetent government and country , try to migrate to any of ur sand monkey cousins in middle east or pary to ur pedophile god to give u next life as goat so u can pleasure ur mthr fcking Mulla's,

Whatever you have suggested is completely factually and logically wrong.

Remember Taiwan cameout with denial AMRAAM is not their? RUSSIA WOULD HAVE CAME WITH DENIAL INSTANTLY THAT THESE MISSILES ARE FAKE AND NOT THEIRS OR NOT EVEN INDIA.

Both Russia and India is not denying the missiles and Serial Numbers

So whatever the BS you spewed in this post is worth zero. You and your ilk are very special kind of retards who chant that we dont need to proof anything while having zero credibility. Whatever you just is pure B.S You got zero credbility. IAF Is silent and it is accepting pakistan claim. Russia is silent and accepting Pakistan claim

Yours claim? I can only laugh at that.

sorcerer

Country flag

In part 2

hahaha that porki pilot went to heaven with a loud bang

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Do you blindly believe Paf???
If yes,then you are logical about what you typing here..
Aggressively you trying to point out that how easily PAF smashed IAF that day but truth is something different..
1. Infamous dusra banda. New logic from Paf (mistaken with mig21 parachute)but who died in hospital???(Crow)...
2.No f16 use ....
3.su30 kill with 0 proof...
4.bomb's fuse were removed because they were not intended to heart??You breached loc for playing ping-pong to us..
5.kill by JF17
....so...so...

From eyewitness to both sides military people's radio chatter interception,it is already proved that 2 aircraft down that day,you did not provide any proof of su30 kill...So rejected...
Now,from IAF they represented only radar data but no hard kill evidence,If you believe without any proof of su30 kill claim,may be we can more with such data...
So,what was the other aircraft which went down that day if it is not f16 or su30...
One simple logic I will tell you again ,a su30 with 2000to 3000 lt oil also with massive fire impossible to hide...It is more easy to hide a mi17 helicopter wreckage then that.But with a few minutes of accident all the pictures of the hele with burnt body of poor pilots popped up in social media..Even kashmiri peoples celebrated...So just use your simple logic...

But still you do not believed,pls come here in Saheed memorial to found out the pilot's name...All are written with date not like yours (only known in today's history)..
Now before finishing my analysis, want to tell you one thing,if a su30 went down that day, believe me we may be discuss some other things now....

It is a shame that you are talking about SU-30 kill cant be hidden. And about facts and about logics

Werent SU-30 flying somewhere near Pin Panjgal range? So Tell me what happened to the AN-32 Crash in Arunachal Pradesh. Didn't it crash in hills and it took a long time to locate the crash site and wreckage?

So it is quite logical that Su-30 might have crashed somewhere in PirPanjgal range or in a forrested area where away from Population. Where it cant be located easily!

2019 Indian Air Force An-32 crash

SU-30 KILL CLAIM Directly from pilot and PAF Spokesperson

sorcerer

Country flag
Thats not even a plane LMAO. You need to go to psychiatry hospital as well.
Yeah..thats a hoor from the 72 virgins whose ass is on fire because of the doosra pilot.
LMAO is what pakis always do when they get their ass whopped in public...and ask for more humiliation them pakis

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yeah..thats a hoor from the 72 virgins whose ass is on fire because of the doosra pilot.
LMAO is what pakis always do when they get their ass whopped in public...and ask for more humiliation them pakis
Are you sure you are not talking about Abhinandan and those who shot down Mi-17 Helicopter LOL ?

sorcerer

Country flag
Are you sure you are not talking about Abhinandan and those who shot down Mi-17 Helicopter LOL ?
no,..iam talking about the paki pilot that got killed and whose final rites was denied by your shaking in kameez paki army...
we acknowledged our mistakes and we respect the sacriice by our soldiers no matter what and how... unlike your dead paki soldiers who had to be buried by the Indian army on kargil...ad who gets abandoned.

Anyway...good to see more videos of paki pilot getting killed coming out .
pakis will deny it as usual like they deny the terror factories..
pakis are pathological liars..

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
no,..iam talking about the paki pilot that got killed and whose final rites was denied by your shaking in kameez paki army...
we acknowledged our mistakes and we respect the sacriice by our soldiers no matter what and how... unlike your dead paki soldiers who had to be buried by the Indian army on kargil...ad who gets abandoned.

Anyway...good to see more videos of paki pilot getting killed coming out .
pakis will deny it as usual like they deny the terror factories..
pakis are pathological liars..
Where is the proof of whatever you are saying ?

If you classify the debris of Mig-21 as second airplane. God Help your eyesight and mental state.

sorcerer

Country flag
Where is the proof of whatever you are saying ?

If you classify the debris of Mig-21 as second airplane. God Help your eyesight and mental state.
hahahw..asking like a true paki..
where is hafiz zaid..!!! where is proof!!!
but pakis want to save his ass getting whopped from UN Sanction.
No reasoning would fix you denying pakis..

Even god cant help you paki retards cuz of inbreedin

rone

Country flag
Moron shoot Down don't have to hit kill even a proximity explosion and a single piece of object sucked in to engine can cause the failure of operations in single engine aircraft,there is no falme or no smoke becoz either the warhead fragments may destroyed some control surface or it sucked in to engine causing pilots to turn off engine in order to make a emergency recovery , that may cause to unrecoverable flar spin and cause the crash idiot learn abt how aircraft works or don't open ur Stinky mouth its disgusting than public toilets in Pakistan,

Example of flat spin crash and compare with part 2 u will get the idea

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Moron shoot Down don't have to hit kill even a proximity explosion and a single piece of object sucked in to engine can cause the failure of operations in single engine aircraft,there is no falme or no smoke becoz either the warhead fragments may destroyed some control surface or it sucked in to engine causing pilots to turn off engine in order to make a emergency recovery , that may cause to unrecoverable flar spin and cause the crash idiot learn abt how aircraft works or don't open ur Stinky mouth its disgusting than public toilets in Pakistan,

Example of flat spin crash and compare with part 2 u will get the idea
Here comes more retarded post. Like I've asked you a simple question. Does that look like a f-16 to you retard? And here we are going off on tangents once again. My Man you need to get your eyes checked from a doctor thats it.

rone

Country flag
Here comes more retarded post. Like I've asked you a simple question. Does that look like a f-16 to you retard? And here we are going off on tangents once again. My Man you need to get your eyes checked from a doctor thats it.
Moron I said one of ur bird was down, and its better ur brain get checked becoz its full of pig excretion, suck it up looser u failed to strike India and even failed to cover up ur fighter jet loose

Once a pig always a looser: Pakistan

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
LOL this Pork Chop here is sharing cropped version of old video that the chutiyas shared some months before as proof of striking targets . Its an old video from 2016 available on Youtube.
Ok then share the video of 2016 to see who is a bigger moron over here. You or me.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Moron I said one of ur bird was down, and its better ur brain get checked becoz its full of pig excretion, suck it up looser u failed to strike India and even failed to cover up ur fighter jet loose

Once a pig always a looser: Pakistan

As Mark Twain Said, "Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles