IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atcjurvin

The analysis was done by a twitter handle not IAF. It dint show any explosion. And moreover most of the bombs were recovered intact. Pakis never believe anything that we have to say so, it doesn't matter what you believe or not. PAF knows how they got their asses handed to them on 26th and 27th. That's why airspace was closed, our pilot released unconditionally and IK doing Randi rona to the whole world now aft 370.
Ask him from where 3rd bomb came just like pilot.
IMG_20200226_114409.jpg

Craigs

Country flag
Here comes another retard who has no tenchincal or strategic or logical sense to understand why Pakistan closed its airspace. I had made it easy for you. Just read my above Post where I explained in very simple english words Why Pakistan closed its airspace.
Abe jaaat fakiiiiiiir. Not only did you close your airspace you also clamped down on internet in the region. Did we do that?

On our side everything was open if there was a crash of a SU 30 in Indian side, it would have made it to the SM in no time.

However, on your side not only did you clamp down on internet and mobile networks, your guys were also confiscating phones to destroy evidence. This points to your attempt to hide your F-16 crash. Also, you had no problem releasing the reports on the Mig 21 debris. If there was SU 30 debris on your side you would have shown it too.

SO the conclusion is that there is no SU 30 debris, Mig 21 debris is discovered and F-16 debris is suppressed.

trisonics

Country flag
Lot of BS spewed in the Post without any facts logics and verifiable proofs. I'm not gonna reply all of it, because most of these points i've already discussed in last 10-20 pages, go through those to Find that how 2 army units reporting abhinandan separately and how a Mig-21 Ejection seat which has its own parachute caused confusion to indian soldeirs to saw a second parachute from their side and cause confusion to Pakistani for multiple pilots

It is literally there in last 5 or so pages all of these things I'm claiming

I'm really gonna respond to that why Pakistan chose to close airspace and took 40 days to take Journalists
Because the answers are so logical, so obvious, so full of facts and so full of Information already shared on the internet that Bhakts, IT CELL members of BJP's, fekus on this thread and retards who doesn't even know how to perform simple google search or Keep a lookout on my previous posts where I literally shared all of this.

IRAN SHOT DOWN AN AIRPLACE OVER ITS AIRSPACE DUE TO CONFUSION

INDIA SHOT DOWN ITS OWN HELICOPTER DURING BATTLE WITH PAKISTAN DUE TO CONFUSION

Military code error by DGCA led to SpiceJet chase in Pakistan

(Indian baited Pakistan very hard to shoot down a civilian aircraft)
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

first of all Pakistanis were and are more smart than you or those indians who question why Pakistan closed the airspace

* Pakistan deployed SAM hence it closed airspace to avoid shooting down airplane like IRAN and Indians shot down their own Helicopter IN CONFUSION

* Pakistan was smart hence they didnt shoot any civilian airspace

* Indians wanted to bait Pakistan by assigning military codes to Civilian air jets or Send Military jets under the shadow of civilian aircrafts so it can shoot down some kind of civilian aircraft

* Pakistan anticipated the move and hence closed the airspace. Because Pakistanis are smart and not like you

* Pakistan wanted to Punish India. And successfully brought AIR-INIDA very close to bankruptcy. Mission Achieved

Indian airlines suffer over 548 crores in losses due to Pakistan airspace closure

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/50...es-in-losses-due-to-pakistan-airspace-closure

Air India worst-hit by closure of Pakistan airspace, loses over Rs 60 crore
https://www.indiatoday.in/business/...ace-loses-over-rs-60-crore-1481460-2019-03-19

Now coming back to point of taking journalists to Balakot after 40 days.

Satellite images show buildings still standing at Indian bombing site

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...standing-at-indian-bombing-site-idUSKCN1QN00V

Why the Heck Pakistan will be in a hurry to Take journalists to Balakot When Satellite images already proved Indian Airstrike failed and all the building were intact and not damaged? Can you explain to me in simple english, Why just why Pakistan had to take journalists immediately when satellite images are doing a much better job?

Let's see whose a retard here !
You need to calm down and think who is spreading bullshit and learn to assess how to overcome bias. For starters the "Doosara Bandha" tag came from Pakistanis. ISPR and Pakistan Premier acknowledged on TV and Press about other pilot/pilots being caught and treated at an hospital. But you want to overlook this with drag chute theory.

Why would ISPR say F-16s were not used? to only correct himself later? What is the need to hide the use of F-16s?

"Indian media was saying that they shot down a Pakistani F-16. Firstly, Pakistan did not use F-16s in the entire action and there is no news that a Pakistan plane was downed," the DG ISPR confirmed during a press conference few hours after Pakistan Air Force (PAF) shot down two Indian fighter jets."
https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/480330-Pakistan-F16-jet-clarification-Pakistan-Army-India-fake-news

Bull shit called on your other claims of why you shut down your airspace. It is evident that you were so spooked by feb26 where 15 Indian aircrafts entered 15+ miles in to your territory and you did nothing. The fact that Abhi was returned so early was also because the entire military establishment of Pakistan was suffering from adverse diarrhea caused by deep fear.

Waanar

Country flag
You need to calm down and think who is spreading bullshit and learn to assess how to overcome bias. For starters the "Doosara Bandha" tag came from Pakistanis. ISPR and Pakistan Premier acknowledged on TV and Press about other pilot/pilots being caught and treated at an hospital. But you want to overlook this with drag chute theory.

Why would ISPR say F-16s were not used? to only correct himself later? What is the need to hide the use of F-16s?

"Indian media was saying that they shot down a Pakistani F-16. Firstly, Pakistan did not use F-16s in the entire action and there is no news that a Pakistan plane was downed," the DG ISPR confirmed during a press conference few hours after Pakistan Air Force (PAF) shot down two Indian fighter jets."
https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/480330-Pakistan-F16-jet-clarification-Pakistan-Army-India-fake-news

Bull shit called on your other claims of why you shut down your airspace. It is evident that you were so spooked by feb26 where 15 Indian aircrafts entered 15+ miles in to your territory and you did nothing. The fact that Abhi was returned so early was also because the entire military establishment of Pakistan was suffering from adverse diarrhea caused by deep fear.
The Pakistani military knows it's awaam will happily gobble up the shit it feeds them, so they don't bother fine tuning their fake stories.

This sayaaf turd is an example.
Don't bother replying to me u useless cousin shagging piece of goat shit, I have already set you on ignore.
Raise the Paki bar and shag your khaala and ammi.
Fuck you

trisonics

Country flag

So can indians claim that SU-30 was not flying when it was busy Dodging AMRAAMS? because Pakistan Airforce saying SU-30 blip vanished never to be seen again

Look at those images clearly - Can you see paint scratches and dents on the missile body?
Now look again - wow! the black paint of the numbers looks awesome and new - why no scratches on them?

rone

Country flag
Thank you Pakistan for busting their on lies form their own video the ageresi alien Warner showing and explaining left r73 I noticed some thing they shown a burned out r77 fin controller surface instead of r73 fins

For comparison r77 pic

And a r73 missile

So they saying the left burned r73 as a burned r77 if they mistaken how a mig21 like 3 rd gen can go to cap with asymmetric weapon load in most case all fighter keep same weights on both wings in a balanced ,so my question where is the missing r73 and from where this new r77 out of blue appred

Source videos

Last edited:

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Armchair Crap general like Sameer Joshi, and analysts on DFI and especially on this thread are only good at wasting their and everyone time.

Pakistan has already Invited anyone to come and take a look at the missiles. Serial numbers has been shown. Invitation is there. Alan warnes has went there

Why the HECK INDIAN AIRFORCE IS AFRAID OF ? Why they are not sending their experts or asking russians to go there and check and bust Pakistani propoganda?

Only the retards on this forum are gonna make so illogical and stupid conclusions that they will proof this statistic correct

Katju says 90% Indians are idiots
https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/katju-says-90-indians-are-idiots/article20537481.ece1

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Suppose only 2bombs were dropped and that video is of one of the bomb targeting either hq or depo. still bomb fell nowhere near the target it is clearly seen that it fell in dense forest it shows very poor CEP of bomb may be wrong coordinates were entered or the jet which fired it got disrupted (proves our claim). It alone proves the massive failure of operation QUICK RETARD. Whose main objective was to target at least one position. Even if we believe in your later claims that u just showed off by randomly dropping the bombs then why u did it by staying inside your territory and why u said that your targets were hq and depot from very first place. Again it shows massive goof up and continuous change in statements.

According to you u fired 2 bombs but we found 3 unexploded bombs then from where 3rd bomb came. Even if we believe in your figure still both the bombs failed to explode thus exposing their poor quality.
View attachment 43759
This analysis and whoever liked your comments is so retarted that I'm not even gonna and break my fingers or keyboard over it.

So many retard claims in it despite what Pakistan has said since 27 FEB. No changing of statements ever. Pakistan never crossed the LOC.

Retard claim no.2 without proof Pakistan wanted to target atleast 1 location LOL. Without any proof once again

Retard claim no.3 that 3 unexploded bomb found, once again without any proofs.

Retard claim no.4 that H-4 has poor accuracy without any proof. That wrong coordinates were fed is a more retarded claim even after seeing the live feed of bomb. Which shows you dont even know How A MITM based SOW works.

Retarded claims all over which indians only believe due to lack of knowledge and ignorance.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Thank you Pakistan for busting their on lies form their own video the ageresi alien Warner showing and explaining left r73 I noticed some thing they shown a burned out r77 fin controller surface instead of r73 fins

For comparison r77 pic

And a r73 missile

So they saying the left burned r73 as a burned r77 if they mistaken how a mig21 like 3 rd gen can go to cap with asymmetric weapon load in most case all fighter keep same weights on both wings in a balanced ,so my question where is the missing r73 and from where this new r77 out of blue appred

Source videos

LOL here comes the disciple of sameer joshi who based his analysis on pics and see imaginary things that are not there

Based on this analysis I can only suggest two things

1. Go to psychiatry hospital. Take Sameer Joshi with you as well

2. or You and Sameer Joshi come to Pakistan, Analyze the missile wreckage yourself to bust the Pakistani Propoganda

As simple as that. No more lies, No more propaganda. What matters is truth.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

For some idiots :biggrin2:..................

Even after so many jets failed to shot even single su-30.

Judging by the tweets of this retired Air Marshal, no wonder the Selection criteria of IAF is so lax, that People who shouldn't be made chauffeurs of five star limousines slips through and advances to the level of Air Marshal

There is a reason ignorance prevails in india and it shows in the Indian armed forces thoroughly.

This Airmarshal who should be the epitome of Analysis, Research based Verified facts are peddling the lies that 11 PGM were missed without any proofs?

4-5 AMRAAMS were fired without any proofs? 1 AMRAAM wreckage found and only 1 was fired !

No wonder IAF pilots missed their targets on 26 and then Ran away from the battle on 27 FEB when Pakistan Were involved in open turkey shoot. Because of Lax quality standards.

to top it off , this ignorant air marshal forgot that what his successor said about IAF performance on 27 FEB !

Indian Air Force committed ''stupid mistakes'' on 27 FEB: EX-IAF Chief BS Dhanoa

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/bs-...day-after-balako-2148986?pfrom=home-topscroll

Pakistan lost an F-16 that we cannot prove:EX-IAF Chief BS Dhanoa

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...f-bs-dhanao/story-F951EkysveW1FvD5qvl95L.html

Last edited:

Foxbat

Country flag
Pakistan has already Invited anyone to come and take a look at the missiles. Serial numbers has been shown. Invitation is there. Alan warnes has went there
Alan has travelled to over 60 countries writing/taking photos of military aircraft and enjoying the many cultures he has encountered. Since 2001 has been a regular visitor to the Pakistan Air Force (PAF). He has written two books on the PAF.

Source: https://asianmilitaryreview.com/author/alanwarnes/

Thanks for brining in a neutral, unbiased observer!

4-5 AMRAAMS were fired without any proofs? 1 AMRAAM wreckage found and only 1 was fired !
Thanks for clarifying, 1 AMRAAM was only fired and hit the Mig-21 and then bounced off and hit the Su-30!

BTW: Did your dad marry his first cousin or his sister? your IQ levels are off the chart!

Last edited:

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Here are the pics of the missiles that were released initially.. any one see the bright serial numbers on them that is displayed now? :rofl:

I'm gonna suggest you the same thing I suggested rone up there

1. Go to psychiatry hospital. Take Sameer Joshi with you as well because both of you have a habit of seeing imaginary things

2. or You and Sameer Joshi come to Pakistan, Analyze the missile wreckage yourself to bust the Pakistani Propoganda

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Alan has travelled to over 60 countries writing/taking photos of military aircraft and enjoying the many cultures he has encountered. Since 2001 has been a regular visitor to the Pakistan Air Force (PAF). He has written two books on the PAF.

BTW: Did your dad marry his first cousin or his sister?
Nobody brought anyone. Alan warnes accepted the open invitation of Pakistan airforce. How about B.S dhoana stop BS'ing for once and accept Pakistan open invitation to come and analyze missile wreckages? Whats stopping him ?

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Ive already replied to all of this especially why Pakistan shutdown airspace in previous pages . Stop asking me again and again if you dont accept what I've to say. Because If you have already made up your mind with stupid and retarded logics which has zero verifiable facts and based on common sense and backed with data, then don't qoute me further.

You are saying it is evident that Pakistan closed airspace as it were spooked

You were using the word EVIDENT. Provide me the evidence, verifiable facts and data that proof your retarded logic. Because I have only 1 logic that will destroy all your RETARDED LOGICS AND LIES.

Pakistan didn't close its airspace on 26 as you are lying because you are a habitual liar

they closed the airspace on 27 after skirmish and after deploying the SAM's in Lahore

Here I busted your propoganda with 1 simple logic. Try harder next time.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Thanks for clarifying, 1 AMRAAM was only fired and hit the Mig-21 and then bounced off and hit the Su-30!

BTW: Did your dad marry his first cousin or his sister? your IQ levels are off the chart!
Here comes a retard from lowest food chain. Obviously 1 AMRAAM was fired towards SU-30. That's what I'm alluding to. But you are not the sharpest tool in the shed I believe so hence can't interpret what i'm talking about

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
666.jpg

JF-17 STRIKE FORMATION WHO DROPPED REK-83

WC Adnan Mehmood- Black Panthers Squadron
111.jpg

Sq.Leader Sibtain who is now in Combat Commanders School JF-17 Squadron-Fierce Dragons
222.jpg

Mirage H-4 Strike Formation Leader GC Faheem Ahmed who was WC on 27 FEB and targeted Narian Supply Depo

333.jpg

Mig-21 and SU-30 Killers - F-16 Formation

444.jpg

555.jpg

Foxbat

Country flag
Did the PAF buy from this seller or another one?
I want the same one because its a pretty well detailed model.
Screen Shot 2020-02-29 at 8.30.54 pm.png

Source: https://www.ebay.com/itm/R-73-AA-11...del-Big-New-/161690120567?hash=item25a57b7177

Also can someone please lend me $225?

Edit: $245 now, price has gone up !

Also I wonder if this Hassan Siddiqui was really piloting a F-16B, who was in the back seat? Why use a relatively rare and more expensive dual purpose two seater with only one pilot?

Is that the PAF pilot who died ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles