IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
your hallucinations do not come to life simply because you believe them. Your F-16 BARCAP couldn’t stop a bison from coming up through the mountains and entering your own airspace and shooting down a falcon.

as far as shooting LGBs is concerned, 5 of the 6 LGBs you fired turned out to be missing targets whereas the one which was able to come close to our brigade headquarters turned out to be a dud. When Paki pilots can’t hold in their piss to properly guide the LGBs, it’s not the ammunition’s fault. It’s the fault of the training of Pakis. Learn to live within reality. Mental scars of August 5 are still showing on your PM’s face, who was supposed to fight with Kashmiris and now he is fighting with maulanas in his own country.
I'm laughing. Really laughing now. Just shows how much Ignorant you are what Pakistanis fired at you guys. Go get some knowledge first mate instead of debating ignorantly Pakistani admitted they missed the targets deliberately and showed the proof of it. What you have? Mere claims and words that those bombs were dud? IF those were duds, show the picture of DUD bombs then? I'm not seeing IAF releasing any pictures?

4 REK and 2 H-4 were fired. All hit their marks. Nothing can change that fact. unless Indians provide proof or images contradicting that. Until then. Good luck making up claims and lies.

IndiaRising

Country flag
I'm laughing. Really laughing now. Just shows how much Ignorant you are what Pakistanis fired at you guys. Go get some knowledge first mate instead of debating ignorantly Pakistani admitted they missed the targets deliberately and showed the proof of it. What you have? Mere claims and words that those bombs were dud? IF those were duds, show the picture of DUD bombs then? I'm not seeing IAF releasing any pictures?

4 REK and 2 H-4 were fired. All hit their marks. Nothing can change that fact. unless Indians provide proof or images contradicting that. Until then. Good luck making up claims and lies.
that's why you were not willing to put out the video feed for the other bombs. You lot can only make fool of your IQ-deficient awaam. The rest of the world isn't an idiot like you.

Repeating a lie won't make it the truth. All it does is prove your idiocy on a public platform.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
* First, they got shot down, then shot a mig
* it took moths for your army build a bi\ombed Islamic structure while closing their airspace for months ( why pants were wet?
* How "rational" you're on you idpp or whatever it is to take those word at face value?
* first saying " we shot down 2 aircraft ( one was, obviously,f-16)
* one is captured while two are in the area
* denying the use of f-16
* blocking internet
* wetting at night after a threat
and bs can continue till today.....
the way you take those as obvious as you're now, what's wrong with me taking "True statement of our armed forces"? moreover, you have a history of hiding casualties..

"moral superiority"? what do you call India releasing 90,000+ War prisoners?

It's like arguing with a kid who can't even think logically and blame everything on others. Allow me

* Pakistan closed the airspace so to Punish India and deter any misadventures. Do you remember recently how an Indian civilian jet was MISTAKENLY ASSIGNED A "MILITARLY FIGHTER JET DESIGNATION" and Pakistani Jets had to Intercept that Airline ? Pakistani closed their airspace to impose cost on India and Prevent such mistakes

* Pakistanis still stand by their claims of Shooting down 2 jets. SU-30, MIG-21. Indian witnesses on ground back up the claims, that they saw one aircraft crashing down on Indian side

DGISPR clarified those 2 pilots remark, if you bother to listen to him later. That it was a mixup because 2 army units reported the abhinandan capture separately

* No proof of F-16 claim. So keep living in your dreams.

* F-16 use was denied in offensive action

Aashk

Country flag

btw what was holding pak to release pic of " that terror training factory"? brave idgp could have managed to get pics of structure to show at our face? right, mean it wasn't hard for them, Oh wait LOL Indians did actually fucked that night?

hey "Mate" would you agree if I give you a proof of you're Imran khan admitting of our raid?
would you?,would you?,would you?,would you? :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::drool:
you're so obsessed with proof..!

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
that's why you were not willing to put out the video feed for the other bombs. You lot can only make fool of your IQ-deficient awaam. The rest of the world isn't an idiot like you.

Repeating a lie won't make it the truth. All it does is prove your idiocy on a public platform.

Are you saying this about yourself? Because whatever you said there. It applies on you ditto. Why? Because if you know WHAT REK's are you'd not be asking for VIdeo proofs from REK Bombs.

Why don't you ask your LT.GEN Ranbir Singh how he escaped a Pakistani bomb? Whats the better source than him ?

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
btw what was holding pak to release pic of " that terror training factory"? brave idgp could have managed to get pics of structure to show at our face? right, mean it wasn't hard for them, Oh wait LOL Indians did actually fucked that night?

hey "Mate" would you agree if I give you a proof of you're Imran khan admitting of our raid?
would you?,would you?,would you?,would you? :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::drool:
you're so obsessed with proof..!
What kind of a stupid logic is that? Pakistanis were the first one who ADMITTED ON 26 FEB Indians Did an air raid? How the HECK Imran Khan admitting something changed that fact? or was it ALIENS who admitted that on 26 feb ? Or Was it Indians who Broke the Balakot Strike news ?

Mate, help me please. By debating in a smart and logical manner will you ?

The WORLD RELEASED the HIGH DEFINITION SATELLITE PICS of Balakot seminary showing clearly all structures were intact and how indians Bombs missed. Why Pakistan need to release anything, If there are HD Satellite pics already of same thing ?

Do me a favour, next time, before you ask me such questions. Do a simple google search because All of these things are already in open.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Are you saying this about yourself? Because whatever you said there. It applies on you ditto. Why? Because if you know WHAT REK's are you'd not be asking for VIdeo proofs from REK Bombs.

Why don't you ask your LT.GEN Ranbir Singh how he escaped a Pakistani bomb? Whats the better source than him ?
you gave video feed for one bomb while the other was not displayed for obvious purpose, also the video feed for the one you gave abruptly cut off before landing...... cant expose to the world of the duds in PAF.

not one single REK came anywhere close to the brigade headquarters, otherwise there would have been a visible impact, but we cant expect Pakis to think logically.

Lt.General Ranbir Singh is alive, doosra Banda is not

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is the same way we laugh at DJ Gafoor and his press conference.
I feel your Pain mate. People laugh in pain. The Pain of knowing You lost a Helicopter, A fighter JET, 6 places bombed. All in day light. And Indian Airforce didn't take any revenge at all. I'd laugh in shame as well

IndiaRising

Country flag
I feel your Pain mate. People laugh in pain. The Pain of knowing You lost a Helicopter, A fighter JET, 6 places bombed. All in day light. And Indian Airforce didn't take any revenge at all. I'd laugh in shame as well
I feel your pain as well mate. Post August 5, Pakis have not been able to do one single thing for a land they have been fighting for 70 years. Kashmir is gone, crying online is the only way you can deal with this loss as all instruments of your Armed Forces have proven themselves to be duds.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
you gave video feed for one bomb while the other was not displayed for obvious purpose, also the video feed for the one you gave abruptly cut off before landing...... cant expose to the world of the duds in PAF.

not one single REK came anywhere close to the brigade headquarters, otherwise there would have been a visible impact, but we cant expect Pakis to think logically.

Lt.General Ranbir Singh is alive, doosra Banda is not
Excuses Excuses and Just Excuses. Wait a min, Ask your Indian army or Indian Airforce to release the pictures to disprove Pakistani claims. Simple is that. Until then, Your claims will remain just claims. Rubbish claims at most.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Excuses Excuses and Just Excuses. Wait a min, Ask your Indian army or Indian Airforce to release the pictures to disprove Pakistani claims. Simple is that. Until then, Your claims will remain just claims. Rubbish claims at most.
when you don't have arguments, screech like a monkey... Fizzleya PAF :bounce:

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I feel your pain as well mate. Post August 5, Pakis have not been able to do one single thing for a land they have been fighting for 70 years. Kashmir is gone, crying online is the only way you can deal with this loss as all instruments of your Armed Forces have proven themselves to be duds.
Why indians are so afraid of kashmiris then that they are putting them under lockdown for past 3 months? Just to show how afraid you are from Kashmiris and just to save face, you are showing fake bravado and doing chest thumping against Pakistan. Bravo mate

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
when you don't have arguments, screech like a monkey... Fizzleya PAF :bounce:
I don't have arguments? You claimed something. I dont see anything to backup your claims. Thankyou try next time with something logical. These lies dont fly with neutral observers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles