IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I feel your pain. I really feel your Pain mate. This is the rant of somebody so frustrated who knows deep down, Why India didnot retaliated back after 27 FEB and can't do anything about it. Well lets just wait for RAFALES shall we now ?
Article370 removed was a total retaliation.
NAPAK diplomats are asking for nuclear war just because india retaliated with removing article 370A. But why NAPAK army is busy in it's human spare part business?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dawn.com/news/amp/1521226

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why is your ass on fire? Do you see anyone else here frothing at the mouth like yourself? Take a chill pill Pork Chop.

Nobody cares for what you retards have to say anyway.
MATE Just like whole world is taking you serious on Balakot and F-16 claims right? The world is showing you the satellite images that you failed In Balakot. World is laughing at your F-16 claims.

While World is reprimanding Pakistan for F-16 use and Praising Pakistan for sharing a Video evidence of H-4 striking Indian Supply Depo.

Sure, Nobody Cares about Pakistani claims /s

IndiaRising

Country flag
MATE Just like whole world is taking you serious on Balakot and F-16 claims right? The world is showing you the satellite images that you failed In Balakot. World is laughing at your F-16 claims.

While World is reprimanding Pakistan for F-16 use and Praising Pakistan for sharing a Video evidence of H-4 striking Indian Supply Depo.

when you don’t know how to fly or shoot properly, you will get reprimanded

Deathstar

Country flag

Mate why dont u stand in solidarity with Kashmir for 24 hours? Lmao ..... couldn't do shit after losing Kashmir. Now say Bye Bye to PoK tll

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Seriously bruh?. Like seriously you think rafales are for pak???????????? OMG
Bye why you let Abhi?? You could have kept him for one more day, it would have been sight to see karachi burning
Pakistanis Showed great moral superiority. First they shot down the jet, then they took care of the pilot with Medical aid and Tea and then they showed they are much more mature and sensible by releasing the pilots.

While What India had to show ? That they are blood thirsty, that they are not sensible when they threatened Pakistan with Brahmos strikes. That their nerves are rattled and can't do much

One wonders why Indians didn't retaliate? Because Pakistani Missiles were ready to rain down on Indian sites as well if Brahmos was launched.

Mate you are so oblivious to your own Modi and airchief statements. Go read up on those statements about how Rafale will be used against Pakistan

Aashk

Country flag

:blah: "WORLD" "WORLD" for paki anything can be "World"
pity for those two fighter-pilots thou...!

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
^^ This means USA knows fully well about shot down F16 by Mig21 and second dead pilot that gafoora himself admitted in interview.

USA is too embarrassed to call out Pakistan in public. USA don't want anymore of paki stupidity that may result into more brand damage.
The report does not say anything like that... It is the radar images of the disappearing F-16 that we have... Nothing more... which is incontrovertible... But, the radar images are good enough for most of us... It can be disputed... but that's fine..

IndiaRising

Country flag
Pakistanis Showed great moral superiority. First they shot down the jet, then they took care of the pilot with Medical aid and Tea and then they showed they are much more mature and sensible by releasing the pilots.

While What India had to show ? That they are blood thirsty, that they are not sensible when they threatened Pakistan with Brahmos strikes. That their nerves are rattled and can't do much

One wonders why Indians didn't retaliate? Because Pakistani Missiles were ready to rain down on Indian sites as well if Brahmos was launched.

Mate you are so oblivious to your own Modi and airchief statements. Go read up on those statements about how Rafale will be used against Pakistan
:pound::pound: post August 5, we have been hearing about these missiles. not one fired despite your jugular vein cut off in front of your own eyes. pakis don't have gumption for war, just shoot and scoot tactics like 27 feb.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No point, we will get banned. They automatically ban anyone that question their narrative, point out inconsistencies or ask for proof. I was a member for almost ten years, never got banned until February when politely asked, how can SU-30 disappear and where is proof? A mod by the name of ‘The Eagle’ swooped in, deleted my posts and then started talking shit to me via private message, and of course I could not reply back to him. Worse is he started spreading lies about me to smear my credibility. The Pakistanis that we’re arguing with me, in which they struggled to answer basic questions started rejoicing when I was banned. They act like cowardly rats, too afraid to challenge people so they ban and delete everyone. They probably banned half the Indians in that forum and even none Indians like myself were so disgusting by their behavior that I have no intention of going back. It’s their loss, I’m sure their traffic has fallen. It’s an empty echo chamber down there.

What is funnier is what they are doing with these monuments is Haram, it’s forbidden in Islam to idolize and praise anyone but Alla. Muslims and Mohammad were known to destroy monuments because it was idolatry, they still do it to this day.

three things

1. I really find your hypocrisy amusing. You rubbish SU-30 claims wholeheartedly yet you believe an F-16 was shot down without any proof? Where is sound logic in that mate? Why what is good for geese is not not good for gander as well ?

2. Werent you saying you are not an indian and an American by the name of JAMES? Haha

3. Your claims about monuments are rubbish. Totally rubbish. Idols are haram. Monuments are not. Just to show that not only you are ignorant, but you present half baked facts and false claims as absolute truth and expect that you should be taken serious.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
PM Hijda Khan bola..... still the mental scars of August 5 are embedded in these bhikharis yet they won't declare any military action to save Ummah...... when you know you can't handle war, screeching like a pig is all you can do

Because Ummah is a hijada too...

armyofhind

Country flag

You're missing the obvious fact here. We don't care for what the world thinks. So called satellite pictures that you're talking about are from civilian sources and civilian imaging satellites do not have the resolution needed to carry out BDA. That's why it's termed highly classified technology. Are all of your brains completely shot to generations of inbreeding that you fail to grasp such an obvious fact?

Unlike Porkshitstan, we have an upstanding military. We don't have a track record of hiding casualties and making outrageous claims like your military.

Now run off to your ammi and ask her about the doosra banda. And don't quote me again. You dumb porks aren't worth precious time.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Moron.. the trap was set for Su-30 mki... it was PAF that was surprised by mig-21s rising from behind the Pir panjal, thus forcing them, to target their secondary targets, instead of Awantipora airbase...
You are saying as if you were there during the airbattle and observing it in real time, Right ? LOL. Surprise ? Surprise? A Pakistani F-16 at 40,000 feet and SAAB ERIEYE AWAC flying b/w 30-4000 feet can't see a Mig-21 flying low ?

Just shows who is the moron here. That's not how radars work mate. Go Google some basic info or Read Kaiser Tufail account. There were no surprises, Pakistanis were tracking MIG-21. They were waiting for it to come into Pakistan. Which it did. Shows how much Indian pilot lack the situational awareness

Deathstar

Country flag
You are saying as if you were there during the airbattle and observing it in real time, Right ? LOL. Surprise ? Surprise? A Pakistani F-16 at 40,000 feet and SAAB ERIEYE AWAC flying b/w 30-4000 feet can't see a Mig-21 flying low ?

Just shows who is the moron here. That's not how radars work mate. Go Google some basic info or Read Kaiser Tufail account. There were no surprises, Pakistanis were tracking MIG-21. They were waiting for it to come into Pakistan. Which it did. Shows how much Indian pilot lack the situational awareness
Read Tufails account on Mig29s during Kargil. He peed his pants...

Aashk

Country flag

* First, they got shot down, then shot a mig
* it took moths for your army build a bi\ombed Islamic structure while closing their airspace for months ( why pants were wet?
* How "rational" you're on you idpp or whatever it is to take those word at face value?
* first saying " we shot down 2 aircraft ( one was, obviously,f-16)
* one is captured while two are in the area
* denying the use of f-16
* blocking internet
* wetting at night after a threat
and bs can continue till today.....
the way you take those as obvious as you're now, what's wrong with me taking "True statement of our armed forces"? moreover, you have a history of hiding casualties..

"moral superiority"? what do you call India releasing 90,000+ War prisoners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles