IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There should be no 'if' in your sentence when you mention Indians are braver than pakis, you don't get to say anything for kashmiri you fucking cuck.

Don't talk of bravery you filthy convert, your fate was sealed the day your ancestors surrendered to an invading army and gave up on your orignal culture because you guys weren't brave enough to fight or save your women from being taken....Now that cowardiness runs in your genes. So humiliation is just a day to day life for you pigs.

You pigs want to fight wars but really bad at it, your paki army realized this in 71 when they got to do what their ancestors did

That's why today you have resorted to sending non uniformed jihadis. So don't you fucking dare talk of bravery.

Your fate is to be humiliated wherever you go, at the hands of Indians, at the hands of Bangladeshis, at the hands of Arabs , at the hands of Chinese or the west.

Wow You are cheering a victory of Indian army who rode on the coat tails of traitors and rebels. Those traitors who took Indian help money and weapons and did all the dirty work so indian army can easily walk in and capture East Pakistan then. Shouldn't you be ashamed instead of boasting that you rented out the East Pakistanis to do your dirty work like how Pakistanis now are using Kashmiris to do their dirty work ? and now boasting of capturing XYZ amount of West Pakistan army when In similar circumstances you were not able to contain the kashmiri rebellion. Imagine If Pakistan army pull 1971 on Indian army with the help of Kashmiri rebels. Irony is lost here

Good thing is Kashmir is attached with Rest of india so Indian supply line is open and you can easily resupply your Army unlike Bangladesh back then

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What is relevant, The Democratic rights
Oye,goatfoora

I remember asking you a question yesterday,then you ran away from forum(very similar to your salwari army)

Of all people in the world pukis are the least people to preach about democracy.

Only three countries in the world have polio,guess what pukistan made that list,rest are african countries.

Congrats man,keep preaching democracy,it surely working:pound:

Pakistan is one of the three remaining countries in the world where poliomyelitis is still categorized as an endemic viral infection, the others being Afghanistan and Nigeria. As of October 2018, there have been 8 documented cases of wild poliovirus in Pakistan in the past year.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Wow You are cheering a victory of Indian army who rode on the coat tails of traitors and rebels. Those traitors who took Indian help money and weapons and did all the dirty work so indian army can easily walk in and capture East Pakistan then. Shouldn't you be ashamed instead of boasting that you rented out the East Pakistanis to do your dirty work like how Pakistanis now are using Kashmiris to do their dirty work ? and now boasting of capturing XYZ amount of West Pakistan army when In similar circumstances you were not able to contain the kashmiri rebellion. Imagine If Pakistan army pull 1971 on Indian army with the help of Kashmiri rebels. Irony is lost here

Good thing is Kashmir is attached with Rest of india so Indian supply line is open and you can easily resupply your Army unlike Bangladesh back then
Why i need to remind Pakistani civilians this again and again. Pakistan actually tried very hard to gain land in kashmir but it's pathetic army lost every single time it's so funny that Pakistani army lost in 1999 when they had huge strategic advantages.

Territorial
changes

Eastern Front:

Western Front:

• Indian forces captured around 5,795 square miles (15,010 km2) land in the West but returned it in the 1972 Simla Agreement as a gesture of goodwill.[5][6]
Pakistan was raped on both sides.
Before indian army involvement Pakistani army men were enjoying war booty. Millions of refugees crossed to come into Indian side to protect themselves. It was indian navy victory to block Pakistani navy and destroy Karachi port. Pakistan tried to win new Delhi in 1971. Ho ho ho but was fearing to loss lahore when they attacked india. :pound:
If kafir army was capturing Bangladesh why jihadi army failed to capture new Delhi?

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Oye,goatfoora

I remember asking you a question yesterday,then you ran away from forum(very similar to your salwari army)

Of all people in the world pukis are the least people to preach about democracy.

Only three countries in the world have polio,guess what pukistan made that list,rest are african countries.

Congrats man,keep preaching democracy,surely working in your cuntry
Definitely shows your upbringing and what kind of manners your parents taught you mate. Your family should be so proud of you right now if they are reading you septic mentality on this forum

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I used to think highly of Paki Army.

The recent events have left no doubts in my mind that they are a bunch pansy assed nancy boys.
Even Eunuchs have more pride than these castrated donkeys.

Dear Allah, WTF has happened to the Paki Fauz?
All wearing bangles and banging each other or what?

If I were them, I would have killed myself in shame.
Shouldnt indian airforce be killing itself in shame for shooting down its own helicopter, awarding a medal to disobedient impuslive pilots who were forbidden to cross the border and worst of all, passing its shot down mig-21 as PAF jet?

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lemme turn around your question,

Shouldn't you be ashamed instead of boasting that you rented out the kashmiris to do your dirty work?

There you go,fixed it

Now sire your turn...
Where did I or am I boasting it ?

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Definitely shows your upbringing and what kind of manners your parents taught you mate. Your family should be so proud of you right now if they are reading you septic mentality on this forum
But sire,you still dodging my question

I just simply put fotward irrefutable facts.

If facts offended you,then that's not a problem with my upbringing,it sure are problem with your cuntry and your ammi(whom probably sold off to a cheen,right now):pound:

Last edited:

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Where did I or am I boasting it ?
So you agree,that pukistan fund and train terrorists to attack india?

Then what the fuq are you doing here?

N What the fuq is wrong with you?

Just bcoz you have a ummah itch,a sovereign country will not yield its sovereign territory.

As I said earlier,there is plenty of places on earth to scratch your unmah itch(for example syria,xinjiang)

And also,@Sayaaf chu tya,first change your name into gaayab(in action)

Thats what you have been doing this here for a while whenever we confronted you with facts.

Last edited:

varun9509

Country flag
Shouldnt indian airforce be killing itself in shame for shooting down its own helicopter, awarding a medal to disobedient impuslive pilots who were forbidden to cross the border and worst of all, passing its shot down mig-21 as PAF jet?

Shouldn't Pakistan air force just admit their pilots have been killed? Have some professionalism. Admit it, learn from it, and move on, that's how men work. Drop that egotistical mind of yours, and all this Janaaniyo-wala propaganda, and please give the DoosraBanda and TeesraBanda a proper burial, at least they deserve that much from your country.
At least do this for your own god damn balls, if you have any.

Neptune

Country flag
Mate i don't understand the Childish mentality of yours. You share and pass the photoshop images as factual and when you are called out on it, you start harping like child about other stuff. I'm not grasping to anything. The eyewitness account was saying they saw a 2nd plane crashing in India.

And if you are so sure about unreliability of eye witness account, which you don't even know what they were saying in first place because you don't know their language right ? So how can you rebut an eye witness account if you never knew what they were saying? See this is a sign of how childishly and emotionally you argue and try to shoot the messenger instead of making a rebuttal on something that you don't even know LOL.

Talk about an einstein rebutting Mozart musical work because EINSTEIN SAID SO AND HE MUST BE RIGHT, irony is so palpable

You and your eyewitness accounts prove absolutely nothing. If you want to play the eye witnesses game then you might as well except that an F-16 was shot down or is it only fair one way? While you’re at it every eye witnesses account of aliens and Bigfoot must be true too. I am one of the few people on this forum that have the stance that there is not enough proof of an F-16 shoot down and the eye witnesses accounts of an F-16 mean nothing to me.

Again I have established that eyewitnesses are not reliably. I don’t need to understand the language since you described the sighting as a “burning aircraft” which was most likely an aircraft using afterburners and flares. Its obviously normal procedures to use flares and afterburners when your aircraft is engaged with missiles.

Like I said if Pakistan actually downed an SU-30 they would share the proof and even in some parallel universe where they chose not to, we would still have the wreckage. There is no way India can hid the wreckage of a 72 foot long, 20 ton aircraft with an additional 20,000lbs fuel in a day of smart phones on a clear sunny morning. You are giving the Indians too much credit, they did a lot of things wrong on the 27th but then became uber masters of secretly hauling away burning wreckage.

As for your other angry rant. It’s a fact Pakistan makes up fake shoot-downs. They tried claiming they shot down 2 Mig-23s over Afghanistan in the 1980s, one pilot was boasting he could have shot 7 Migs that day if he wanted. In reality zero Migs were downed and that Mig-23 bort number 55 later was photographed with slight shrapnel but it landed perfectly fine when the other Mig-23 engaged the failed F-16 ambush. One of many embarrassing Pakistani mafia style lies. We can’t forget the famous 5 aircraft in 30 seconds with a canon but no gun footage :lol:

Last edited:

varun9509

Country flag
Sun, gadha agar baat na sune na, to use dande maarne padte hai, aur gaaliya bhi deni padti hai.
But there is a difference between a Paki and a Gadha, atleast gadhe baat sun to lete hai gali khane ke baad.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
You and your eyewitness accounts prove absolutely nothing. If you want to play the eye witnesses game then you might as well except that an F-16 was shot down or is it only fair one way? While you’re at it every eye witnesses account of aliens and Bigfoot must be true too. I am one of the few people on this forum that have the stance that there is not enough proof of an F-16 shoot down and the eye witnesses accounts of an F-16 mean nothing to me.

Again I have established that eyewitnesses are not reliably. I don’t need to understand the language since you described the sighting as a “burning aircraft” which was most likely an aircraft using afterburners and flares. Its obviously normal procedures to use flares and afterburners when your aircraft is engaged with missiles.

Like I said if Pakistan actually downed an SU-30 they would share the proof and even in some parallel universe where they chose not to, we would still have the wreckage. There is no way India can hid the wreckage of a 72 foot long, 20 ton aircraft with an additional 20,000lbs fuel in a day of smart phones on a clear sunny morning. You are giving the Indians too much credit, they did a lot of things wrong on the 27th but then became uber masters of secretly hauling away burning wreckage.

As for your other angry rant. It’s a fact Pakistan makes up fake shoot-downs. They tried claiming they shot down 2 Mig-23s over Afghanistan in the 1980s, one pilot was boasting he could have shot 7 Migs that day if he wanted. In reality zero Migs were downed and that Mig-23 bort number 55 later was photographed with slight shrapnel but it landed perfectly fine when the other Mig-23 engaged the failed F-16 ambush. One of many embarrassing Pakistani mafia style lies. We can’t forget the famous 5 aircraft in 30 seconds with a canon but no gun footage :lol:
How do you explain this then ?

Neptune

Country flag
How do you explain this then ?

It’s proof but it’s not the wreckage. It would be better to see the entire video, since radars can be obstructed due to altitude and ground clutter. I’m not saying that no F-16 was downed but there is no physical presence, there is plenty of circumstances that leads to a possibility of it happening like gafoor referencing to 3 captured pilots, civilians referencing to another pilot, a blackout and total shutdown of flights. The Pakistanis were also initially hiding the loss of an F-16 in 1987 when they tried ambushing Soviet Mig-23s.

The only thing I’m saying is I need some physical evidence.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
It’s proof but it’s not the wreckage. It would be better to see the entire video, since radars can be obstructed due to altitude and ground clutter. I’m not saying that no F-16 was downed but there is no physical presence, there is plenty of circumstances that leads to a possibility of it happening like gafoor referencing to 3 captured pilots, civilians referencing to another pilot, a blackout and total shutdown of flights. The Pakistanis were also initially hiding the loss of an F-16 in 1987 when they tried ambushing Soviet Mig-23s.

That unfortunately is in PoK. This is the closest you will get to a physical proof.

Illusive

Country flag

Don't give pathetic excuses, you could have easily dragged the war if you wanted, you guys had the backing of a superpower. The supply lines? East pakistan wasn't a fucking island that needed to be resupplied. You had plenty of troops at your dispposal.

What that war revealed was paki army was only good at shooting civilians or raping women, true to this day.

The thing about kashmiri rebellion is just that it is your wishful thinking. You can keep sending jihadi all the time but there is no rebellion happening, because there is no fucking cause for your rebellion, it's like pakis giving cpr to a corpse. The only real rebellion that is happening now is in POK, people there have realised how the pak army has brutally occupied their territory kidnapping and murdering the people, changing demographics, but also how worthless piece of shit of a country pakistan is.

No wonder baloch and pashtuns have taken up arms. Why don't you do a favour and give them independence before you are humiliated just like old times and surrender.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Physical evidence will come, but just not today or immediate future..

There are larger historical issues being addressed at the moment in India.

There’s no hurry.. it will happen at time and place of our choosing..

knathan

Country flag
Sayaaf is not single person but 5 to 10 members guiding, those know everything howmuch humilated Pakistan in balakot and next day. Like pdf (just 15 to 20 persons) making tall claims.But Thay just learning how to paint. Nothing expect from arab slaves. They defend theirslf whatever truth comeout. Just they porki won 1971.

Neptune

Country flag
In regards to a supposed SU-30 kill. The silence from Bellingcat speaks volumes. Bellingcat is website that Putin describes as having links to US intelligence. Most of their content is aimed at Russia. They did two articles in defense of Pakistan trying to convince everyone that no F-16 was shot down because of lack of evidence, etc. They, however did not extend the same courtesy to India in regards to Pakistan claiming they downed an SU-30MKI which exposed how bias they really are.

If an SU-30MKI was shot down it would be a major PR stunt for Lockheed and a blow to Sukhoi. Remember the US is threatening countries buying Russian equipment, there would be nothing better then the US releasing satellite images of a downed SU-30MKi by an F-16. Which would be easy since the US likely has dozens of extremely sophisticated satellites that circumnavigate the earth ever 90 minutes or so. The US could get satellite images of any downed aircraft within a few hours or less especially if they know the rough area they need to search.

Here is Bellingcat’s shilling for Pakistan and their F-16:

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/rest-of-world/2019/03/02/falcon-vs-bison-verifying-a-mig-21-wreck/

https://www.bellingcat.com/resource...location-and-a-philosophers-stone-in-kashmir/

I also encourage everyone to see how the Website which is linked to US intelligence is very bias and anti Russian but even they can not find any downed Sukhoi. There is only so much they can do for Pakistan and their F-16 but even Bellingcats can’t corroborate Pakistani claims.

Last edited:

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Physical evidence will come, but just not today or immediate future..

There are larger historical issues being addressed at the moment in India.

There’s no hurry.. it will happen at time and place of our choosing..
I have a feeling they'll be fuckoofed soon may be around Nov or December. Let's see.

Or may be Diwali Dhamaka :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles