IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What disappearance? Who says he disappeared?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Where is GC Harpreet Singh? Nobody has seen or heard of Him ever since he clashed with F-16 on 27 FEB. He was up there in air. Dodging AMRAAM as per Indians.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Indians Pilots also disobey the people in command. Just like Abhinandan disobeyed direct commands not to cross border. Shows how lack of discipline and restrain in IAF pilots cause them Hugh embarrassment world wide. They should introspect more and teach their pilots how to lob SOW correctly onto their targets and never disobey the commands of control center and never shoot down their own equipment in pressure situations

sorcerer

Country flag
Indians Pilots also disobey the people in command. Just like Abhinandan disobeyed direct commands not to cross border. Shows how lack of discipline and restrain in IAF pilots cause them Hugh embarrassment world wide. They should introspect more and teach their pilots how to lob SOW correctly onto their targets and never disobey the commands of control center and never shoot down their own equipment in pressure situations
hahahaha..
pressure situation... is what pakistan is now having to prove their lies.

PRESSURE SITUATION..coming out of the vocab of ISPR.
Indian pilots to tend to CROSS border and do burn the pakistan to ashes from time to time...which they will continue to do as and when desired.
Yeah..disobeying the DIRECT command was to kill the flying paki pig...and I suppose that was a good one..
coward pakistan gave back the Indian pilot and is now even scared to talk abou the dead paki pilot who is rotting in his grave without getting proper honorable burial for his service to the inbred nation and failed nation pakistan

sorcerer

Country flag
You inbred ****** these are OPSEC, you have a plastic tailfin!

and pakis believe that that SMALL piece is what is a TAIL FIN of a SUKHOI..in real!
even the dimension and shape would be much much different
and these pakis want to prove their point to people outside the border of pakistan.

thats enough to fool the pakis...
and they want to be treated equal to the rest of the world...with these lies and delusions... pakis are just 3rd class slaves.

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan faces growing calls for independence in PoK: Report

Washington: Even as Pakistan continues to make attempts to internationalise the Kashmir issue despite rebuffs, it has put curbs on residents of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir who want an end to its control over the territory.

https://www.timesnownews.com/intern...g-calls-for-independence-in-pok-report/492057

hahahahaha..
while pakistan is trying to prove their lies...them pakis are losing another real estate..
Gafooras troll army cant do anything in real world.
now that UN is also not believing pakistan and their photoshop OPS!!

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan's another defeat in UNHRC, no country supported it on Kashmir issue
Geneva: Pakistan has received another diplomatic defeat on the international stage regarding the Jammu and Kashmir issue. Most of the member countries of the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) have also refused to support Pakistan after being lynched by the European Union. In the UNHRC, Pakistan wanted to present a resolution on the Jammu and Kashmir issue, but it failed to garner enough support for it.
https://english.newstracklive.com/n...kashmir-issue-in-unhrc-mc25-nu-1037691-1.html

Real world is not being good or kind to pakistan at all.
Them pakis are losing everything..that include their dead pilots and dead soldiers who got killed by INDIAN ARMY and is getting eaten by fox and crows.

sorcerer

Country flag
and we have a paki troll here who is engaged to lie continuously for his tamatar and roti.
good..them pakis think telling a lie a million times will make it a fact or factual or actual.
them pakis think that we will take them at face value..
The delusioned pakis should understand that thm pakis lied about bangladesh liberation and now pakis require VISA to travel to BANGLADESH..in real world
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahahaha..
the moment you hear a paki...you know its a fart.and hes untouchable low life scum who lies.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
It is beyond a doubt that two different planes were shot down over POK. The evidence has been established that the two smoke plumes were in 2 different locations. One is our Mig 21. What's the other? If they shot down 2 aircraft over POK, then they would have proudly displayed the other one too. Ergo the other one is a paki jet. We should stick with that. They have brought in zero evidence about the Su 30 kill. But we have brought solid evidence of a second kill over POK.

sorcerer

Country flag
It is beyond a doubt that two different planes were shot down over POK. The evidence has been established that the two smoke plumes were in 2 different locations. One is our Mig 21. What's the other? If they shot down 2 aircraft over POK, then they would have proudly displayed the other one too. Ergo the other one is a paki jet. We should stick with that. They have brought in zero evidence about the Su 30 kill. But we have brought solid evidence of a second kill over POK.
pakis yo!
they are born to lie and live their life in lies.

sorcerer

Country flag
When engaging pakistan trollers..make sure that you always stick to the same pictures and proofs.
DONT add NEW or additional content for the same paki stories..
They are VETTING their narrative..poking and probing what we have...or we have anything new.
They come here... they post a lie..only to see how we are responding here at DFI..
They are here to get our response..the proofs that we put out..the counter narrative that we respond with and How we are debunking the paki lies..

DFI is a controlled environment for the paki Gafoora paid trolls.

Then once they make a solid base of narrative..they go over to social media and by the time..They know what responses we will come up with..already...and they would have FABRICATED counter for it.

Soo...when pakis lie...debunk it with same old pics and proofs...debunk it with paki mom jokes...and never take pakis seriously for a discussion.
Dont do extra googling to prove a point .or extra effort to debunk paki lies. cuz its a lie...and it is pakistan a nation made on lies cuz jinnah had a wet dream.

Its a paki ..so never give an ounce of attention to a paki than we give to a street dog.

Neptune

Country flag
So I know now from where India got an idea to fake the F-16 shotdown claim. Buddy you got a habbit of claiming lot of fake things. You are corrected alot of times. The stone pic you shared is fake most probably until wide angle pic is posted to show that this photo exist.

What have I claimed was fake? I know you are referencing to the Pakistani strike outside an Indian brigade headquarters. It was long speculated even by Pakistanis from day one that Pakistan used laser guided munitions on that failed strike. Regardless of what Pakistanis used, I reported what most Pakistanis were claiming. At the end of the day the super indigenous weapons Pakistan used were duds (regardless of guidance used) but Pakistan shamelessly and foolishly claimed they missed on purposeful :lol: Now were is my other “fake” claims and where have you “corrected” me? Post it now.

Pay attention to the stones on the ground around that memorial, it’s the same ones around the fake monuments with plastic wings at Mushaf air base. If it’s photoshop post the original image (which you can do some reverse search) show us the base image onto which that memorial stone was photoshopped.

For your other rants, It looks like a textbook word to word copy of what IAF did with F-16 claim. Too bad it's 2019 where IAF claims can easily be debunked.

What rant? I just posted evidence of how much Pakistan fabricated stories about fake shoot-downs. It’s related to the topic. I mentioned, Mahmood, the guy that claims he downed 2 Mig-23s while bragging he could have shot 6 down is a belligerent, pathological liar. The PAF played along too which proves who are the liars. Eventually pictures of the Mig-23s surfaced, the Mig pilots also surfaced and their version of events were different from the Pakistani one, which was corroborated with physical evidence.

I Would be embarrassed too if I lost an F-16 to old heavy Mig-23s and then tried to cover up the loss, it would be equally embarrassing if I got caught lying about shooting down other Mig-23s only to shamelessly caught lying and then lying more about Migs not being able to track the F-16s when in reality those Mig pilots were about to shove missiles up the F-16s asses.

Meanwhile Group Captain Harpreet is still missing. You can't justify or explain his disappearance and with each passing second, it is getting evident where Group Captain Harpreet is.

This argument is for stupid people. When the Pakistani were boasting of shooting down Mig-23s, the Soviets simply denied losing any aircraft that day. They didn’t provide any evidence whatsoever rebuking Pakistan so Pakistan maintained the fake story for years until photos of the Mig-23 and its pilot surfaced years later. They ignored Pakistani propaganda because they didn’t have inflated egos or time for Pakistani stupidity. Like I said most normal air forces don’t participate in Pakistan style circus.

By your logic I can pull some random pictures of Pakistani pilots and claim XYZ was shot down because he isn’t on camera denying anything.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Admins and moderators, please enforce IAF's official statement and soild proof given for F-16 kill.

Any doubt undermining IAF and asking for more proof must be handled with bans.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Where is GC Harpreet Singh? Nobody has seen or heard of Him ever since he clashed with F-16 on 27 FEB. He was up there in air. Dodging AMRAAM as per Indians.
I asked you yesterday night, asking again. “Did you stop beating your wife?”

The script you have been given about the “GC” is called a loaded question. We hear such questions every night in news debates from 8Pm to 11pm.

The question is designed in such a way that, no matter what the answer from us, you will be having a perception of upper hand.

Neptune

Country flag

But no one heard from Privolov either. It took years for the truth to come out how Pakistan lied, so your standards are low. Just because some random Indian pilot doesn’t come out publicly does not mean he got shot down, just like Privolov and his aircraft were not advertised after the encounter with Pakistani F-16s in which the Pakistanis were about to be blown out of the sky but decided to make up stories about having the upper hand and being able to shoot down 6 Mig-23s if they wanted to :lol:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Chief Dhanoa is giving us nice pointers to use... ;)
Ex: “Pakistani say that in 1971, their airforce attrition rate is same as ours. You call that winning? You lost half you country. You are welcome to have such a battle again”. para phrasing here..

Shiv sagar

Country flag
Shooting down a porky f16 is good thing beta...well how much you get from your gafoora uncle for trolling in here? 50 pkr Per day? Oh sorry you are not even worth 50.. 30 sahi hai..ithna to dena padega...tu chees to 10 ka hai magar 30 sahi hai...he na beta?

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
How do you know nobody has seen or heard of him?

Did you ask his wife?son? Family? Friend? Who?

Who told you he was up in the air? Show me the statement which mentioned his name.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles