IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Yes, I guess my explanation was around noise-jamming or overwhelming the enemy radar with false reflective frequencies.

What you are referring seems to be DFRM jamming, in that case, HOJ is not at all applicable since radar cannot differentiate between false (jammed) signal and actual reflected signal. But then again, we are unaware of the capabilities of Elta jammer.
Yes I think elta 8222 pod is drfm capable.

One more thing, drfm is not an ace of spades. When first radar frequencies are emitted by hostile radar source then doesn't matter how good elta pods are, the first reflected signature will be original one unless elta pods are already programmed to create bogeys at those frequencies.

After elta pod learns about probing frequencies then it can manufacture and transmit flukes.

That's the reason why radar frequencies and full capabilities are kept secret during exercises.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Americans Deliberately gave C 5 version
Of AIM 120 to Pakistan knowing that IAF will be able to Evade and Jam it

They did not even give them C 7
They gave them Aim-120 C5 because that's what Pakistan ordered. Amereekis pretty much know those will be reversed engineered by Chinese into cheap copies calling them big dong missile or something, so giving them latest Aim-120D is not feasible.

On the other hand, America, nothing will please Amereekis more if Pakistan can shoot down a few top line Indian jets like Su-30 or Mig-29, it will solidify their fake dominance of American fighters over Russian fighters, plus giving lobbyists infinite mileage to sway govt. decision towards buying American fighter jets.

Unfortunately, very, unfortunately, a puny Mig-21 shot down their backbone fighter F-16. Very bad very sad.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Why is ACM BS Danoha flying Mig 21 again and again? Is he trying to troll Paki AF?

Compersion

Country flag
There are pakis that consider Yahya Khan to be superior to Chairman Mao and the real maestro for PRC for being who and what they are today.

Pakis consider Umar Sheikh and Masood Azhar to be non existent and never on the soil of pakis pure land.

Its futile exercise to prove a paki right and wrong.

After Abbottabad the americans simply talked about their multiple personal and obeying traffic rules.

The pakis reminiscent of the good old days when they burnt the embassy of usa down to the ground.

Who needs proof . F-16s are shown on trucks of the pakis (party time)

Arsalan123

Great analysis F16 identified in smoke
engine of the plane which is black shadow above is clearly recognizable but when he copy paste f-16 on real image,f-16s engines goes much upward than the original black shadow.the black shadow above is clearly engine and you can even see tail.problem is wingspan of su-30 is much bigger than f-16 and when you look at the first photo where he tried to fit su-30,you can see that only wingspan is a problem.front of plane and above black shadown,which is engine,completely matched.

White Wolf

Country flag
engine of the plane which is black shadow above is clearly recognizable but when he copy paste f-16 on real image,f-16s engines goes much upward than the original black shadow.the black shadow above is clearly engine and you can even see tail.problem is wingspan of su-30 is much bigger than f-16 and when you look at the first photo where he tried to fit su-30,you can see that only wingspan is a problem.front of plane and above black shadown,which is engine,completely matched.
Noob :p, by the way the place where this bird is falling is inside POK, near Charhoi to be exact by georefencing. Now don't tell me Ghaffora is hiding this SU-30 wreckage in his ass.

White Wolf

Country flag
If you still have a doubt about location, you can see paki army rushing towards the crash site in a Bell-Jet Ranger just after the crash.
D6MtmJZUIAEfTyP.jpeg

D6MtpqBUYAAESv8.jpeg

D6Mt2ZMUYAA-myW.jpeg
D6Mt-yZU8AASiuK.jpeg

Arsalan123

Noob :p, by the way the place where this bird is falling is inside POK, near Charhoi to be exact by georefencing. Now don't tell me Ghaffora is hiding this SU-30 wreckage in his ass.
i think we are talking about plane and not it's location lol.

Indianator

Why is Pakistan not celebrating the pilot who downed the mig 21? Why is there no press conference hailing him a hero? Why’s there no video of this guy anywhere on the internet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arsalan123

Chutiye ho Kya be?? Bhai Tere dimaag me kuchh jaata bhi hai Kya ya angrezi nhi samjh aa rhi??? Ye location POK ke andar hai iss baat ko apne bheje me daal le, video shoot ki location ki baat nhi Kar rha "jahan plane crash hua uski baat kr rha".
are to bhai jaan me kab mana kar rha hn mjhe bhi pta he ye.

Ultimatejuggernaut

Country flag
Chutiye ho Kya be?? Bhai Tere dimaag me kuchh jaata bhi hai Kya ya angrezi nhi samjh aa rhi??? Ye location POK ke andar hai iss baat ko apne bheje me daal le, video shoot ki location ki baat nhi Kar rha "jahan plane crash hua uski baat kr rha".
Members on this forum often claim the adversary as "madarsachhaap" but the kind of language they use for people with different opinions, clearly does not give a good picture of their education as well.

Berkut

Country flag
Problem is when you say kargil,we say siachen.when we say Kashmir,you say terrorism.when you say integral,we say disputed.how can we hand over to them when their is no proof against them in pakistani courts? Only way to move forward is to understand problems and try to solve it together rather than dogfights.i mean you still fly migs and we still fly f-7s.terrible for this region.look at europe.look at Americans.look at their progress! We both are left behind.even if Pakistan forget Kashmir,local hizbul mujahadeen will continue attacks on you and you will blame Pakistan again.this is bizarre.we don't give locals weapons.
Sir, please understand, it's in Pakistan's interest to concede what ever India wants, to have India as her friend. India does not care, if Pakistan exists or not or if Pakistan wants friendly relations or not.
India has the financial muscle to calibrate the momentum of the 'game' but can Pakistan keep playing without hurting herself even more than she already has.
Us flying Migs is our issue to sort, but we have no gains in having any relationship with Pakistan. Pakistan does not bring anything on the table that India is interested in.
It is in Pakistan's self interest to be in India's good books, not the other way around.

Ultimatejuggernaut

Country flag
"opinion" of madarsachaps is REPITITIVE crammed propoganda ,since when did repeating lies again and again even after being countered become "opinion" .
My only point was the usage of a civilized language, nothing more than that.
Jahil pakis do this one will spam the thread other will come and start giving intellectual gyan and etiquettes.
If they are jahils then what is the need to answer them with logical reasoning and inferences? If they are spamming then better would be to ignore them as many other members on this forums have pointed out. Replying to spammers mean walking into the trap laid by them.

BTW, I'm an Indian hailing from a brahmin family who grew up in Damoh, Madhya Pradesh.
Well I think you must have seen Exit polls by now so there's a saying here
Yes, I have seen. And I'm as delighted with the exit polls as you are.
Jab gaand lage fatne
Tab gyan lage batne.
Go replant the "trees" we destroyed.
3000000000000000000 characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles