IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
If you guys have any questions let me know.

We got A to Z events, also location of F16 debri is still pending, but we have very good idea where it is.

We will get back with it.

Even if they have hidden it, satellites have still taken pics.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If you guys have any questions let me know.

We got A to Z events, also location of F16 debri is still pending, but we have very good idea where it is.

We will get back with it.

Even if they have hidden it, satellites have still taken pics.
Good job bro,
can you able to zero in on the second pilots id?
Coz,Multiple names surfaced since the dog fight,

Deathstar

Country flag
Latest #Video #MyHeroAbhinandan Wing Commander #AbhinandanVarthaman is today's biggest hero for all our jawans and officers. Look what happens to him every day.Bharat Mata Ki Jai slogans follows him every where and all the time. Billion #Share For Hero #Abhinandan #IAF
@IAF_MCC

F-16 slayer , say whatever u want , Wing Commander Abhi had balls to engage with an aircraft much better than his , he was captured , tortured but released in just 2 days , Indian armed forces never abandon their warriors , Jai Hind

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
he wasn't in pakistan before he entered india.he was somewhere else.i have read this topic extensively.there is always blame game.what proofs you shared? i remember india wanted to match hafiz saeed vioce with it's own evidence(evidence probably hafiz saeed voice recording) and asked pakistan to communicate.i think headley and this voice was the only proof which we still don't understand.
"Hangama khara karana mera maksad nahin, shart ye hai ki soorat badlani chaahiye "

We are tired of Pakistani nonsense and to change the state of affairs some other methods are bound to be adopted by India. You guys always look towards and manage exit clauses to yourselves. UN, Tashkant, Simla, USA and China etc. but it might not always work.

One day you are going to burn yourselves.

Arsalan123

"Hangama khara karana mera maksad nahin, shart ye hai ki soorat badlani chaahiye "

We are tired of Pakistani nonsense and to change the state of affairs some other methods are bound to be adopted by India. You guys always look towards and manage exit clauses to yourselves. UN, Tashkant, Simla, USA and China etc. but it might not always work.

One day you are going to burn yourselves.
Sir we aren't enemy of India.nobody wants war.i think we can solve our problems.i don't care about other countries but you should come to the table.problem is when you come to the table, something big always happens in India.pakistan can't control your Kashmir but you can.why always blame us.we know there are groups but we have no proof against them except some stupid videos of promising attack on India.now Masood Azhar is also terrorist but there was no mention of him using pakistani soil to Target india.it was our diplomatic failure but again,how can we solve our problems when indian government wants end of terrorism first! indian foreign policy is now very aggressive and very hostile towards pakistan.arun jaitley even said that India will urge fatf to blacklist pakistan.i mean this is too much.

Brood Father

Country flag
Sir we aren't enemy of India.nobody wants war.i think we can solve our problems.i don't care about other countries but you should come to the table.problem is when you come to the table, something big always happens in India.pakistan can't control your Kashmir but you can.why always blame us.we know there are groups but we have no proof against them except some stupid videos of promising attack on India.now Masood Azhar is also terrorist but there was no mention of him using pakistani soil to Target india.it was our diplomatic failure but again,how can we solve our problems when indian government wants end of terrorism first! indian foreign policy is now very aggressive and very hostile towards pakistan.arun jaitley even said that India will urge fatf to blacklist pakistan.i mean this is too much.
You are the enemy of India.. You want peace fine.. Forget about Kashmir.. State that Kashmir is the integral part of India.. Give us hafeez saeed.. Masood azhar and lakhvi
If you can't do these things stop pretending..
If you had been bit serious about peace then we would not have kargil 26/11 and all sorts of bombing thorough out India

Arsalan123

You are the enemy of India.. You want peace fine.. Forget about Kashmir.. State that Kashmir is the integral part of India.. Give us hafeez saeed.. Masood azhar and lakhvi
If you can't do these things stop pretending..
If you had been bit serious about peace then we would not have kargil 26/11 and all sorts of bombing thorough out India
Problem is when you say kargil,we say siachen.when we say Kashmir,you say terrorism.when you say integral,we say disputed.how can we hand over to them when their is no proof against them in pakistani courts? Only way to move forward is to understand problems and try to solve it together rather than dogfights.i mean you still fly migs and we still fly f-7s.terrible for this region.look at europe.look at Americans.look at their progress! We both are left behind.even if Pakistan forget Kashmir,local hizbul mujahadeen will continue attacks on you and you will blame Pakistan again.this is bizarre.we don't give locals weapons.

sydsnyper

Country flag
Sir, jab aapne baat ched hi di hai toh lets get to the bottom of this. You and many in Pakistan know that the kashmir bogey is misused by groups in pakistan to wage a proxy war against India. Look up past statements from your very generals from as far back as the Soviet-Afghan war, where these c****, fresh off a CIA sponsored victory thought they could bring India down by a thousand cuts.

A pure call for freedom, like the one fought by your and my ancestors before 1947, would have had some sympathy, except this time it is fueled by religion. Puppeteers in your country caused the genocide and flight of lakhs of pandits in the promise that a land deviod of kafirs will solve the kashmir problem. I ask, did you achieve it.

Your very own country pummeled minorities into submission, conversion and plain old murder to create a pure islamic state that was supposed to be the singular mission objective of a supernatural entity - tell me, did that happen? Well, ironically that pure utopia was supposed to happen way back after 1947, but who is counting, ironies like this have come and gone and lost upon the people of your nation.

By the way, we have no interest in pursuing the destruction of pakistan, actually we wish it wouldn't, because that will allow the really creative dadhiyal nutjobs to usurp power to jerk off to the nuclear button. However, the present government will not allow that fear to dictate a milder stance towards pakistan.

Arsalan123

Sir, jab aapne baat ched hi di hai toh lets get to the bottom of this. You and many in Pakistan know that the kashmir bogey is misused by groups in pakistan to wage a proxy war against India. Look up past statements from your very generals from as far back as the Soviet-Afghan war, where these c****, fresh off a CIA sponsored victory thought they could bring India down by a thousand cuts.

A pure call for freedom, like the one fought by your and my ancestors before 1947, would have had some sympathy, except this time it is fueled by religion. Puppeteers in your country caused the genocide and flight of lakhs of pandits in the promise that a land deviod of kafirs will solve the kashmir problem. I ask, did you achieve it.

Your very own country pummeled minorities into submission, conversion and plain old murder to create a pure islamic state that was supposed to be the singular mission objective of a supernatural entity - tell me, did that happen? Well, ironically that pure utopia was supposed to happen way back after 1947, but who is counting, ironies like this have come and gone and lost upon the people of your nation.

By the way, we have no interest in pursuing the destruction of pakistan, actually we wish it wouldn't, because that will allow the really creative dadhiyal nutjobs to usurp power to jerk off to the nuclear button. However, the present government will not allow that fear to dictate a milder stance towards pakistan.
Sir there are feelings for kashmir.it is something that everyone here feels.i don't know exactly what it's but we don't want fighting in your Kashmir.yes groups are a big problem.their videos and their promises in videos are something that we need to look into.also there are so many madrassas.some from Shia sect and more from wahhabi saudia Arabia.they have destroyed us.recently we have announced to monitor these madrassas.we are also sick and tired of these people.jehad is not proxy.jehad is do or die.it is like a war,either you win or not.there is one problem in indian kashmir.youth in your Kashmir are fighting against state and providing them weapons is almost impossible because your army is also patrolling border so I don't know exactly how they get all the weapons.india should also think that why locals attacking them? This is not Pakistani sponsored.i mean we don't want tension in Kashmir but how can we stop groups is a big question.

gryphus-scarface

Country flag
Sir there are feelings for kashmir.it is something that everyone here feels.i don't know exactly what it's but we don't want fighting in your Kashmir.yes groups are a big problem.their videos and their promises in videos are something that we need to look into.also there are so many madrassas.some from Shia sect and more from wahhabi saudia Arabia.they have destroyed us.recently we have announced to monitor these madrassas.we are also sick and tired of these people.jehad is not proxy.jehad is do or die.it is like a war,either you win or not.there is one problem in indian kashmir.youth in your Kashmir are fighting against state and providing them weapons is almost impossible because your army is also patrolling border so I don't know exactly how they get all the weapons.india should also think that why locals attacking them? This is not Pakistani sponsored.i mean we don't want tension in Kashmir but how can we stop groups is a big question.
If you think that it Kashmiri separatists aren't sponsored by Pakistan think again. The NIA in every raid releases images of the weapons they find. Guess what they find? Weapons made for Pakistan. Guns that are used by the Pakistani army. The ISI funds them. Maybe even trains them.

You announced recently that these Madarsas will be monitored. The question is why recently? The problem with Pakistan is that it acts smart. Oh we don't have proof that <terrorist> is a terrorist. India is harming innocent citizens. That is all they say. When we provide a dossier stating why we think <terrorist> is a terrorist, you claim that is fake news or whatever and dismiss it. The most recent is Masood Azhar. We gave the same information to US, UK, France, etc. and they all stood with us. Now think about that. Why was the same information enough for foreign nations but not for Pakistan?

Even after all that pressure, it took ages for UN to call him an international terrorist. There's a reason Indians don't trust Pakistan. They have done nothing to earn our trust. Even on 26/11 it was demonstrated that Pakistan was the source. How long did it take for them to accept that?

And don't compare Siachen and Kargil. Siachen was something which you were planning. We countered by taking most of the territory first. Kargil was something which you planned and did not admit to for a long time. Even the dead soldiers were not accepted by Pakistan. In what way can you possibly think that we will ever trust Pakistan?

cyclops

Country flag
For people who were wondering who that Alan Warnes fellow was, regurgitating all that "proof" publishing all that self-fellatio paki military articles.

He is a straight up paki nuthugger under permanent patronage of the paki deep state, he gets sent on all expenses paid press junkets by the pakis all the time, which is why he writes pro paki(which constitute a significant %age of his reportage) articles.

I mean unless you are getting paid to do so who in their right mind would base all their effort on an airforce like PAF & the limited readership of Napakistan when there's much more happening in USAF, PLAAF, Armée de l'Air, RAF, etc.

Go to any paki forum out there, the pakis would be celebrating his reportage on JF-17s and the like all the time.

He was always a biased source.

Last edited:

scatterStorm

Country flag
Problem is when you say kargil,we say siachen.when we say Kashmir,you say terrorism.when you say integral,we say disputed.how can we hand over to them when their is no proof against them in pakistani courts? Only way to move forward is to understand problems and try to solve it together rather than dogfights.i mean you still fly migs and we still fly f-7s.terrible for this region.look at europe.look at Americans.look at their progress! We both are left behind.even if Pakistan forget Kashmir,local hizbul mujahadeen will continue attacks on you and you will blame Pakistan again.this is bizarre.we don't give locals weapons.
Are you serious Mr. ! Blaming isn't maturity, to give you a perspective how deep your nation is in mud, here it is:

1. When you say kashmir we say yes ... terrorism, do you need binoculars to see a holy war going on propelled by your own watchdogs. Because mujaheddin don't appear out of thin air!
2. Disputed ... are you out of your goodness damn mind? It isn't disputed when a king decided it's fate.
3. We still fly Migs because we can! Not because we chose to do so.
4. Europe progressed because they didn't had sanctions. I'll give you a date, the 90s ... now go figure.
5. Your Nation has taken immense loans but didn't had the courtesy of educating your own newer generations, but rather purchased arms for your army. Biggest mistake your nation ever did. "I don't know about you, but in our country if somebody doesn't pay his loans, the banks and people call them a defaulter".
6. It doesn't take a 10th pass student in our country to understand that ISI uses these folks as tools for there cause. Are you serious enough to debate on this? Mujahdeen are a relic of history, the past and it has no place in Modern society and mark my words we will finish there entire race if we have to do so.

I can go on and on sir, your people and you are living in a utopia. I take no pride in writing these words but "if our nations will escalate to a war again (which we will certainly in future) ... your nation will be the fall for your own people" ... PERIOD

It's the courtesy of mods here that we are still giving you freedom to speak with us, it's a luxury for you so use it wisely, do not waste our time.

Arsalan123

If you think that it Kashmiri separatists aren't sponsored by Pakistan think again. The NIA in every raid releases images of the weapons they find. Guess what they find? Weapons made for Pakistan. Guns that are used by the Pakistani army. The ISI funds them. Maybe even trains them.

You announced recently that these Madarsas will be monitored. The question is why recently? The problem with Pakistan is that it acts smart. Oh we don't have proof that <terrorist> is a terrorist. India is harming innocent citizens. That is all they say. When we provide a dossier stating why we think <terrorist> is a terrorist, you claim that is fake news or whatever and dismiss it. The most recent is Masood Azhar. We gave the same information to US, UK, France, etc. and they all stood with us. Now think about that. Why was the same information enough for foreign nations but not for Pakistan?

Even after all that pressure, it took ages for UN to call him an international terrorist. There's a reason Indians don't trust Pakistan. They have done nothing to earn our trust. Even on 26/11 it was demonstrated that Pakistan was the source. How long did it take for them to accept that?

And don't compare Siachen and Kargil. Siachen was something which you were planning. We countered by taking most of the territory first. Kargil was something which you planned and did not admit to for a long time. Even the dead soldiers were not accepted by Pakistan. In what way can you possibly think that we will ever trust Pakistan?
you have mentioned countries that helped india in masood case.without american permission,nobody can ban anyone.americans are now on your side that's why you feel great.americans are taking revenge from pakistan.they think afghanistan will be solved after their withdrawal.withdrawal is humiliating for americans.they will do everything that can hurt pakistan that's why they joined hands with india but don't trust them.they only work for their own interest.

Arsalan123

Are you serious Mr. ! Blaming isn't maturity, to give you a perspective how deep your nation is in mud, here it is:

1. When you say kashmir we say yes ... terrorism, do you need binoculars to see a holy war going on propelled by your own watchdogs. Because mujaheddin don't appear out of thin air!
2. Disputed ... are you out of your goodness damn mind? It isn't disputed when a king decided it's fate.
3. We still fly Migs because we can! Not because we chose to do so.
4. Europe progressed because they didn't had sanctions. I'll give you a date, the 90s ... now go figure.
5. Your Nation has taken immense loans but didn't had the courtesy of educating your own newer generations, but rather purchased arms for your army. Biggest mistake your nation ever did. "I don't know about you, but in our country if somebody doesn't pay his loans, the banks and people call them a defaulter".
6. It doesn't take a 10th pass student in our country to understand that ISI uses these folks as tools for there cause. Are you serious enough to debate on this? Mujahdeen are a relic of history, the past and it has no place in Modern society and mark my words we will finish there entire race if we have to do so.

I can go on and on sir, your people and you are living in a utopia. I take no pride in writing these words but "if our nations will escalate to a war again (which we will certainly in future) ... your nation will be the fall for your own people" ... PERIOD

It's the courtesy of mods here that we are still giving you freedom to speak with us, it's a luxury for you so use it wisely, do not waste our time.
recent tension is not escalated by pakistan.why you blame us for everything? india started escalation by violating pakistani airspace during balakot incident.it's not us who are escalating.you don't send mujahadeen.i mean this is common sense.bsf is patrolling every inch on your side.how can we send weapons and armed men to your side? and rdx used in pulwama was too heavy to be shifted from pakistan to your side.i mean at least accept few points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles