IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enquirer

My suspicion about you was true :)
You don't really understand the technology....even though I tried to explain it earlier.

Those counter measures ...like chaff, flares can fool a missile that is looking to lock on to a single target for few seconds!

They're cannot mask an aircraft from an AWACS!!!

Even an advanced towed decoy will only help against a missile seeking lock......but cannot mask the aircraft from an AWACS.

Arsalan123

US couldn't erase Taliban because Pakistan gave them safe harbor inside Pakistan! US for too stupid not to whip Pakis early on...thinking that large doles of money would eventually lure Pakis to give up Talibans! Pakis were smart (I give in to that) to take the money and still train Talian to kill US troops.

The REAL SOLUTION is for Pakis to stop the curriculum of hate that's prescribed to them right from primary school. Once that happens, peace can come 15-20 years later.....because you need a generation that understands the value of peace and also understands the truth that India/Hindus are not their mortal enemies.

What Paki ISI/Mullahs have done for last 70 years is that they've produced generations of match sticks...that're sure to inflame at the slightest gesture.
unfortunately most people think that taliban hide inside pakistan during american attack.these talibanas used to be mujahadeen when we provided them stinger to fight their war against soviet union.americans helped talibans during soviet invasion.now they are blaming us for providing safe harbor.afghanistan pakistan border is not new and there was no restriction.even in major cities,you can find pathans everywhere.we share same religion,almost same culture so it's very hard to distinguish who is taliban and who is pathan.they are all same face.we have a history and afghanistan shares boundry with us so this american war was useless from the beginning.

Arsalan123

My suspicion about you was true :)
You don't really understand the technology....even though I tried to explain it earlier.

Those counter measures ...like chaff, flares can fool a missile that is looking to lock on to a single target for few seconds!

They're cannot mask an aircraft from an AWACS!!!

Even an advanced towed decoy will only help against a missile seeking lock......but cannot mask the aircraft from an AWACS.
i agree but was there any awacs nearby? this is the question otherwise it was a plane and it fall down.

tomato

don't blame jinnah.it's british that destroyed us.we are still fighting this useless and endless war and british enjoying life with their families.sir jihad can stop.everything will stop if we find a common solution to our problems.even previous governments tried to solve problems but talks remained useless because of change of governments after elections.kindly look at pakistani role in afghanistan.it's americans who believed that they can kill all talibans and win this war but reverse happened.sometimes you can't win.this jehad concept is nothing new.you all know about religious parties in pakistan.we all know who are funding them.i feel that we should listen to both sides and find a common solution.do you know about isis and their ideology? they are a curse and just because of them,muslims all over the world feel humiliated.this jehad concept is already there,in pakistan and it will not stop until crackdown or attack on religious parties.do you remember the incident in 2006 when musharraf attacked a mosque? do you know how many soldiers died there? even ssg died there because mullah were using machines guns,grenades, launchers.i mean it was terrible.what we can do is to sit together and ask every stakeholder to join.army,navy,airforce,government,religious mullahs,everyone.this is the only solution of our problems.
This so called jihad is brain child of your own leaders, now turned Frankenstein.. so deal with it. Pakis have pledged to resolve Palestine, Uighyr, Rohingiya, Chechnya and not to mention kashmir issue all together. What on earth made you self proclaimed sole leader of Umma?? and thats not all your leaders artificially sowed seeds of hate and bigotry toward Hindus and India.

You guys have to do a lot ...a lot before you think we will be ready to talk with you.
You can start with handing over of Dawood, Hafiz and Azhar..

VehlaBanda

i agree but was there any awacs nearby? this is the question otherwise it was a plane and it fall down.
I don't think this debate can be settled easily...but I can tell u one thing that Indian society is much more inquisitive....and that's why lying is difficult for anyone....whereas a simple piece can be called a news without evidence in your society.I m sure u must have seen the image of selfie drone...shot by dgispr....1500rs Wala drone Bache chalate Hain armies nahi.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Enquirer

unfortunately most people think that taliban hide inside pakistan during american attack.these talibanas used to be mujahadeen when we provided them stinger to fight their war against soviet union.americans helped talibans during soviet invasion.now they are blaming us for providing safe harbor.afghanistan pakistan border is not new and there was no restriction.even in major cities,you can find pathans everywhere.we share same religion,almost same culture so it's very hard to distinguish who is taliban and who is pathan.they are all same face.we have a history and afghanistan shares boundry with us so this american war was useless from the beginning.
There you go trying to blur the distinction between facts and fiction!

American financed and Paki trained/controlled Mujahideen fought in Afghanistan against the Soviets and then fought EACH OTHER to gain control of Afghanistan. TALIBAN DID NOT EXIST AT THIS TIME.

Taliban was a special breed....a love child of Maulana Fazlur-Rahman and Benazir Bhutto.
Taliban was an exclusive Paki creation to fight the previous mujahideen, and help Pakis control the whole of Afghanistan!!

Also this excuse that Pakis cannot distinguish Pathans from Taliban is total BS.

When Taliban split into two major groups - Afghan Taliban & Pakistan Taliban (the faction that didn't like even the pretense of Pakis supporting US troops), then Paki army aerial bombed only the Pakistan Taliban....didn't tough the Afghan Taliban.

Also, while Paki army went after the Pakistan Taliban....they didn't make any distinction between Pathans and Pakistan Taliban.....they carpet bombed to eradicate whole villages!!!.....All the while the Afghan Taliban were provided 5 star luxuries!!!

Do check what Quetta Shura was about!!!

Haryanvi

Pakis were smart (I give in to that) to take the money and still train Talian to kill US troops.
Hmmm not sure if bakis are smart, they have pissed off US and there is no way Amrikans will trust these bakis again. Bakis are not in trap of chinis and have no way out from that noose of BRI. Iran and Indians are sworn enemies to them. Only option i see for pakis is to become rent bois.

IndiaRising

Country flag
First pic paki shows supposed second Indian pilot

Second pic shows same pilot looking like pakistani wing commander hyder shahbaz Ali who has supposedly been training in USA for past 2 months

armyofhind

Country flag
What i dont understand here is that why hasnt this madrassachhaap jihadi already banned from the forum when all he's doing is vomit on the thread in non abusive language?
Where the mods at?

Enquirer

Hmmm not sure if bakis are smart, they have pissed off US and there is no way Amrikans will trust these bakis again. Bakis are not in trap of chinis and have no way out from that noose of BRI. Iran and Indians are sworn enemies to them. Only option i see for pakis is to become rent bois.
Smart in the sense of being 'cunning'!

It might sound counter intuitive, but Pakis have run the most successful foreign policy ever.....it might finally be on the diminishing returns area now.

Pakistan has been the second biggest aid recipient of US aid (second only to Israel)....all this despite decades on philosophical discords! Pakis might be the biggest aid recipients of Saudis & Chinese.

Any other country that did even a quarter of mischief that Pakis have done in all the years would have been pulverized! But Pakis continued to create mischief all over the world, yet receive free aid money from all over.

They do this by active double speak!

Most worldly scum...like Saddam Hussein, Kim Jongs, Fidel castro, Ghaddafi etc stupidly fall into their own ego trap and rail against their adversaries....making their stand and objectives very clear. Pakis never fell in that trap. They've always managed to suck up to the world powers while actively working against those countries' best interests. That's why Pakis info warfare (alas against own people) is also one of the best!

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
If you haven't.... please do...btw I thought ur heckling of @Arsalan123 was inspired ....so I said.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
No. He his choice of words irked me. That's all. He suggests we should ''listen'' to them to stop terrorism. Bloody beggars.

Narasimh

Country flag
Pak and unfortunately our opposition/Lutyens media has made this whole thing into a cricket match.. Air force ka 20-20 chal raha hai kya jo inko live feed aur running commentary chahiye sabhi operations ka? As if some umpire is going to judge out or not out?

PAF knows what they encountered and the whole fear and nervousness in Pak currently is evidence of what they faced.

And as for credibility, IAF has much higher cred then PAF all over the world already. Judging form the simple fact that the offical spokesperson ISPR, said no F-16 was used in the first place and then later getting debunked shows that they lie like they believe in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles