IAF Mi-17V5 Crashed Near Coonoor (Tamil Nadu)-CDS Onboard

Tupac slayer

Country flag

Not sure If the link was already posted, General asked for water when rescued by local people, It was the local people who rushed to the crash site and started the rescue. First 3 people came out of the chopper one among them is our CDS. CDS asked for Water. Locals made a makeshift stretcher and shifted the Injured to Road. The second person shifted was our CDS. locals came to know only after 3 hours and they were very emotional that when they came to know that the supreme commander of Indian armed forces was one among the victims.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars for the Ghotala Times.

General Zhang Yang dead.

Lt General Zhang Xudong dead.

The replacement, Lt General Xu Qiling, 4 Lt General dead

And in western command Lt general from last 1 year Because of poor health.

Next is FM?.

FGKdBUoVkAIYDIo.jpeg

Tupac slayer

Country flag
Wow ..Respect for Tamizhs are going up by every minute ..
Irrelevant Post, but want to make a comment, Tamil people are generally patriotic people, It was from Tamilnadu we had 63 Naayanmars ( Worshippers of Lord Shiva) & 12 Alwars ( Worshippers of Lord Vishnu). They contributed a lot to Tamil literature which was later hijacked by Dumeelans and missionaries for selfish goals.

Tamilnadu is the only place where we have 3 most famous Temples Lord Shiva in Fire Form ( Thiruvannamalai), Lord Shiva in Water Form ( Thiruvanaikovil) my native place. Srirangam ( which is known as earth abode of Lord Vishnu). Tamilnadu is the only state where we have dedicated temples for all 9 planets related to astrology.

It was from this state of Tamilnadu, India produced its finest General Sundarji

It was from this State of Tamilnadu, Abdul Kalam was born.

Many prominent people from tamilnadu through their Intellectual hardwork made Tamilnadu and India Proud.

However sad part is DUMEELANS AND MISSIONARIES took credit for it.

another_armchair

Country flag
At this point, if someone tells me CDS was cursed by black magic I will believe him.
Akaal Mrityu generally doesn't happen without an 'invocation' they say.

Congress is known to have a team of priests who do Chandi Paath.. sacrifices and all.

Used to happen in Assam.. .. a close family friend's uncle was one such sought after man, a known practitioner of dark arts.

Another thing that I don't believe in black magic etc.. but yeah.. thought does linger at some corner of the mind.

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Akaal Mrityu generally doesn't happen without an 'invocation' they say.

Congress is known to have an team of priests who do Chandi Paath.. sacrifices and all.

Used to happen in Assam.. .. a close family friend's uncle was one such sought after man.

Another thing that I don't believe in black magic etc.. but yeah.. thought does linger at some corner of the mind.
And what is akal mrityu exactly ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles