IAF Mi-17V5 Crashed Near Coonoor (Tamil Nadu)-CDS Onboard

avknight1408

Country flag
How dare they share this video on the internet they should be killed immediately how dare they I would request all dfi members to track who shred this video and report him to police i will be doing this myself
Friend, 2 hours ago I receive a bunch of graphic videos on WhatsApp. Didn't share out of respect to uniformed personnel. Many of the bodies were charred.
But one thing I noticed is that in one video one local person can be heard telling military police in tamil that "One person in alive. Hurry and bring stretcher"

Last edited:

Spitfire9

Country flag
Yes this video can be shred for propoganda purpose also how dare they use pics of wounded military men for gratification
Who is gratified by this? As for propaganda, who cares if the other side cheers this unfortunate crash? Gloating over the misfortune or suffering of one's adversary is a nasty practice and reflects on how nasty some minds become when there is conflict between two factions.

I wish for recovery of all survivors of this tragedy.

Jimih

Country flag
I have my suspicions

CDS was involved in major reforms

With him missing things will not be the same , even with a new appointee
Former RM was also involved in major reforms.

Ofcourse he succumbed to Cancer.

abingdonboy

Country flag
I can assure you the crash is not due to technical failure. VVIP Mi-17 choppers are kept and maintained differently than normal choppers. Even if a speck of paint is missing, no clearance of flying is given.
This was a frontline V5 flown by regular line pilots- probably the most qualified in their HU but still just line pilots.

only thing that’s saved PM a similar fate thus far is probably because the communication SQN is monitored directly by IAF HQ and also because SPG have final say on all PM movements

if it’s true the weather was poor and they still performed this nonessential VIP flight heads need to roll, an unfathomable risk to put India’s most senior military leadership in

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The areosint PSF aholes says tamilnadu liberation army shot with manpad, :lawl:

Seems like severe mental jerking
He knows it and he knows that it will trigger Indians, yes Pakistan’s literacy rate is lowest in Asia, but he’s not that stupid. So stop reacting and mass report that bastard.

captscooby81

Country flag
Trust me look at the weather you don't have to speculate anything if there is something sabotage it would crash right after its off ground not just few kms before reaching its destination , I think high fuel load done more damage to this crash . Considering its VVIP flight crew and prevailing weather conditions crew might have done little extra fuel for any diversion and which might have caused the huge fire around the crash . Its just sheer bad luck and slight misjudgement from flight dispatch team in clearing flight in such weather conditions . and sadly they all paid with their lives for this mistake of judgement

Nagaland botched operations few days ago and today CDS, an IA 4 Star General crashed in Chopper crash.

No conspiracy. Events not related.

Really sad turn of events this week.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles