How many of you think that current lynchings are orchestrated ? #NotInMyName

How many of you think that current lynchings are orchestrated ?

• Yes, most of these are fake & staged

• No, Gaurakshaks are real threat

Results are only viewable after voting.

raja696

At the same time i feel sad for our patriotic hindustani muslims because they are the ones who are going to suffer if any chutiyapa happens
Haha patriotic hindustani muslims will understand our frustration en situation, similarly how they are silent to there unpatriotic hindustani muslims chutiyapa today.

If any noise comes out , it will be from these chutiyas in the name patriotic muslims as human shields.

Real patriots doesn't have religion when it come to safe guarding there nation.

Willy2

Some of these cases hyped by media...just like last one which start due to the seat debate.but anti-national media brand it due to beef for political purpose...
But in rural area these thing happen..just like "riot" is regular thing in rural India..vandalizing pujas if it's coincide with Mohuram,eid also happens in almost every muslim dominated villege..
I don't get that message Mr. raja696 posted here..it's possible it's circulate in muslim dominated group..these group also have arab, bangladeshi and pakistani members too....
Ppl in rural area don't have privilage to growup in elite environment,,many times they saw the true barabaric nature of muslim, they might saw force conversion of their sister or neighbor or might saw looting of their temple..and it's happen 70 years after independence..surely they will take "revenge" everytimes they saw opportunity to have .
Still indian youth in a conversion stage of turning into Nationalist" from "Zombie secular"....Modi came out and talk against lynching because he knows that the no. of "hard-core" righwinger is still marginal against those who are testing depth in right-wing water..Print and other media is till strong as Modi still not take control of institution from reds..so he have to keep growing no. of right winger assured until they turn into hardcore..thats why modi came out and speak...

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
If you even casually glance at regional newspapers, you will realize that something is dreadfully going wrong with our country. Rapes are becoming more frequent and more brutal. Infact what happened to Nirbhaya is now common place. Murders over land and property are rapidly expanding. Crimes against Dalits are skyrocketing. Communal clashes are getting more frequent. Robberies which were unheard of when i was a child are now commonplace in my locality.Drug trade is absolutely rampant in all cities especially Bangalore/Mumbai. I think its principally lack of jobs despite high economic growth which is feeding into all problems and Modi is shrewdly playing his double game with Indians. While he is trying to create more employment/growth, he is also keeping option of tacit support to communal goons in case his economic strategy does not payoff and he needs communal fires to win elections. I have come to the conclusion that all these politicians-chaddis or non chaddis are frankly cut out of same cloth.
communal goons of which colour? hope you've kept your options open. because the recent lynchings in Pune, J&K, K'taka, etc. are all but the colour proprietarily given to communalism in India.

secondly, you seem to be a new 'glancing' reader of vernacular press. and have heavily discounted the ever-lively idea of psy ops as well. but most probably wrote here just to take a jibe. in which case, welcome. :)

P.S. - @all, talking about lynchings, seems the timeless, all-pervading dozakh ka shaitan that Modi is, even when he was just a simple kaaryakarta of the party, he had secured the tacit support of communal goons (in case his economic strategy in the coming time were not to pay off) of the saffron variety in early 2000 when in Jhajjar, some folks of a mob during the eve of Dussehra had gouged out the eyes & killed some dalits in suspicion of cow-murder, & also in the case of the lynching of the Bhotmange family & the subsequent riots flamed in Vidarbha by urban maoist orgs, & later in the killing of the muslim Gau-rakshak Dilshaad Bhaarati & later the persistent threats to his family by communal goon cow-smuggler mafia.....to now, where he has made friends with even the communal goons of the green colour! damn! the man transcends timelines & faultlines!

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Nope.....

More cases are getting highlighted in the media and more FIR are being lodged. Action from police also improved in states which were lagging behind.

Crime rate is the same.
game of lackeys & sponsors! did you come to know of the lackeys' gaffe in londonistan?

I think this particular protest was sponsored by UP slaughter house mafia. They are ones who lost most money after yogi became CM.
could be. but it saw lackeys outraging outside the country too. plus, the initiator was who? shabnam 'the-rape-case-manufacturer' hashmi?

BTW, we were talking of regional newspaper. the supposed 'catalyst' of this outrage-fest was junaid. a regional paper has published eyewitness accounts of fellow passengers in the train, that junaid was caught eve-teasing & molesting a girl, which is what led to the turn of events.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
I am keeping a watch on these Lynching and there is a pattern and saw this "pattern" is the topic in news for some days now.

Pattern is that...
If Muslim gets killed then make hue and cry and start protest at JNU,Jantar Mantar etc.
If any normal criminal act happens and the victim is Muslim then make it Lynching case.
If any Muslim rapes or lynch any Non-Hindu then stay silent.

The recent Junaid "lynching" started on a scuffle over train seat and later turned into Hindu-Muslim crap.

Recently a gang of Muslims molested a girl publicly(caught on tape) but no Muslim came forward to protest.

Hindus get Lynched regularly in Keral and WB BUT it's not an issue at all.Even DSP(muslim man with Pandit surname) in Kashmir lynched by Muslims in front of Mosque is not worth protest at all.

CONgress,Commi turds,Pseudo Sickulars,Evalgelist etc are trying their BEST to target BJP but failing till now and as a FACT it has backfired and they lost elections in UP as people are understanding their anti-national plot.The massive win in UP has irritated so many.Even Muslims have started to acknowledge that CONgress has milked them and kept them poorest of poor.

Everyone(specially Muslim women who are kept like slaves and child creating factory) are now getting more socially aware and 2019 should show the result again.

Just to remind again to ALL... see the below pics which speaks 1,000,000 words.It's about Muslims coming on street and stoning men and molesting even policewomen. :shock:

View attachment 17110
View attachment 17111

@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @Bhumihar @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @Kshatriya87 @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS
janaab where were you all this time?! our esteemed panel members have been pining for some satiating taaleem from you!

am also keeping a loose watch on this. don't have enough time to post much updates here, but will try to share some stuff whenever can.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Here is what i think

I find it funny that when a "minority" community is lynched all of a sudden it is HINDU TERRORISM but still 26/11 has no religion parliment attacks has no religion those who were behind the kashmiri pandit exudos had no religion

There will be a day when a dharmic will take the sorwd to stand for his beliefs and then do not blame any hindu of being violent because then he / she will tell you you never heard us when we wanted to speak

You blame hindusim as regressive and dated have you ever looked in to your onw philosphy how degenrated and dated they are

There is always a limt to the abuse a community can take this genration might keep quite may be even the next but a day will come when the same hands which once held preyer beeds will have a sword

To my fellow hindus i would like to say some thing

Be proud of yourselves
Your caste
Your rituals
Your gods
Your history
Your kings

Dont be ashamed of your past
Lets show these leftis libtards what real secularism means

I for one proclaim to all liberal idiots in my country

Yes IAM A HINDU I WAS BORN A HINDU AND DIE AS ONE AND I DONT BELIVE IN SICKULARISM AND LIBERALISM
am also seeing some elderly people who'd be otherwise thought to be mellow gentlemen minding their own mundane business, they too now suggesting of and imploring the Indics to retaliate hard against this persistent & long-running skullduggery, to now actually give the crywolves & howlers what they've been asking for & scaremongering about ('Hindu terrorism'); to form bands of assassins and executioners to clean the filth & strike the real fear of HT inside their hearts!

mendosa

communal goons of which colour? hope you've kept your options open. because the recent lynchings in Pune, J&K, K'taka, etc. are all but the colour proprietarily given to communalism in India.

secondly, you seem to be a new 'glancing' reader of vernacular press. and have heavily discounted the ever-lively idea of psy ops as well. but most probably wrote here just to take a jibe. in which case, welcome. :)

P.S. - @all, talking about lynchings, seems the timeless, all-pervading dozakh ka shaitan that Modi is, even when he was just a simple kaaryakarta of the party, he had secured the tacit support of communal goons (in case his economic strategy in the coming time were not to pay off) of the saffron variety in early 2000 when in Jhajjar, some folks of a mob during the eve of Dussehra had gouged out the eyes & killed some dalits in suspicion of cow-murder, & also in the case of the lynching of the Bhotmange family & the subsequent riots flamed in Vidarbha by urban maoist orgs, & later in the killing of the muslim Gau-rakshak Dilshaad Bhaarati & later the persistent threats to his family by communal goon cow-smuggler mafia.....to now, where he has made friends with even the communal goons of the green colour! damn! the man transcends timelines & faultlines!
@Tarun Kumar Someone had filed an RTI response and it appears that crime rate has declined across the board. It's just the reporting that has increased disproportionately.

On what basis have you concluded that crimes have increased?

Earlier there used to be 30,000 murders a year and maybe 5-6 of them used to get press coverage throughout the year. Now there are 25,000 murders a year and you see at least 3 of them being highlighted every month. Sure, it a growth from 6 reports a year to 36 reports a year seems like a rise, but the data points elsewhere.

It's an artificial hype created by the lobby. I can assure you, these people do not follow any metric to draw their inferences. They draw their inference based on their agenda and then selectively accept and dismiss facts based on conformity to their agenda.

In fact when the crime data was released and it was clear beyond doubt that crime rate has declined, what do you think the lobby did? did they accept the data and congratulate the government? no. They wrote a piece titled :

Untitled.png

"I never let objective data and pertinent facts come in the way of my opinions" - Commies.

If the data doesn't suit their agenda, they simply claim that the data is inaccurate and that crime must not be measured using statistics but using more substantial things like "feelings". Do you "feel" safe? they ask rhetorically. "There is a feeling of fear" they assert. Never mind the fact that they themselves created that feeling.

As for the current protests, yes they are well organized. Anyone working in marketing will understand that the campaign checks all tick boxes for a good corporate marketing gig. The placards are all professionally printed with consistent design so they have been printed in bulk, which means it had been in the pipeline since a long time.

Simultaneous protests are going on in front of Indian embassies in western capitals. Sheila Rashid is leading the protests in London. Umar Khalid in Jantar Mantar. Still people are wondering if it's a fake protest or not.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Start arming urself guys, mera jaise hi job lagega me pistol khardinunga.
Things are gonna get nasty for sure :india::brahmos::brahmos::brahmos:

thethinker

Country flag
I am keeping a watch on these Lynching and there is a pattern and saw this "pattern" is the topic in news for some days now.

Pattern is that...
If Muslim gets killed then make hue and cry and start protest at JNU,Jantar Mantar etc.
If any normal criminal act happens and the victim is Muslim then make it Lynching case.
If any Muslim rapes or lynch any Non-Hindu then stay silent.

The recent Junaid "lynching" started on a scuffle over train seat and later turned into Hindu-Muslim crap.
Yes, it is a predictable pattern which people have already figured out.

So much for the Award Wapasi gang hoping they could fool the masses. :lol:

Spindrift

The systematic defanging of hindu society is done by english education and leftist history.
First of all defanging of the Indian society (not just Hindu) was not done by English education and leftist history. It was done in by the English through Act XXVIII of 1857, quite literally.

Act XXVIII of 1857 was passed by the Legislative Council of India and received the assent of the Governor Central on the 11th September, 1857. The preamble of that Act said "An Act relating to the importation, manufacture, and sale of Arms and Ammunition, and for regulating the right to keep or use the same.

The preamble of this statute of 1860 which follows the previous one also says -
"An Act relating to the manufacture, Importation, and sale of Arms and Ammunition, and for regulating the right to keep and use the same, and to give power of disarming in certain cases,''

And after independence the successively Governments continued with the policy of the English to keep the citizens unarmed (defanging) through the Arms Act of 1959.

The very first line of the Arms Act of 1959 says:
"An Act to consolidate and amend the law relating to arms and ammunition."

As far as I know in legal parlance “to consolidate” means to combine (separate pieces of legislation) into a single legislative act and since the Arms Act of 1959 does not specify which previous legislative acts it is a consolidation of. So one can assume that the Arms Act of 1959 is the consolidation of all the previous arms act including Act XXVIII of 1857 and the preamble of the said act (Act XXVIII of 1857) states that it is “An Act relating to the importation, manufacture, and sale of Arms and Ammunition, and for regulating the right to keep or use the same”.

And since Arms Act of 1959 is the consolidation of all the previous arms act including Act XXVIII of 1857 therefore the preamble of Act XXVIII of 1857 should apply to Arms Act of 1959.

Which means that Arms Act of 1959 is there to regulate the right of the people to keep and bear arms. A right which is implicitly enumerated under Articles 19 and 21 of the Constitution.

The question we all need to ask is why the Government present and previous are following the policies of the English and keeping the law abiding citizens unarmed.

Kazah

This guy was spotted at the event

Do you know there was similar commie violence in US done by a group called Antifa , members at 4chan carried massive investigations & identified the attacker and now he is in prison :lol:

Similar things needs to be done with these commie goons, tag them in such events and then let the justice prevail

this takla is the same who was holding hindu terrorism placard and look at that tweet

Why do they think that by abusing our country they look cool? maybe in USA but here they look like attention whores

Kazah

i was seeing the HT livestream of this protest in delhi and the crowd was majority filled with leftist commie journalists, professors , JNU students & muslim boys. They were smiling , laughing having food it didnt looked like a protest at all. Just some photo Ops.....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles