Hindu group admits role in Haryana blasts ; 5 arrested

KS

Bye bye DFI
Nothing personal,but why to call a CRS report BS?
Because how did they arrive at the conclusion without interviewing one accused and not one court of law (in India) convicting the accused of their crimes ?

looks ridiculous , aint it ?

Vyom

Seeker
If it was a biased report FAS which consists some of world's brightest minds wouldn't have published it
No matter how much the "brightest minds" the court of law must prove it.

Vyom

Seeker
This is the United States house of Representatives or the US congress not Indian National Congress.
Anyways I need to leave for Chandigarh now.:wave:
:facepalm: Care to know how they have derived "signs" of Hindu terror? The report is just a piece of information according to what is going in India. It is not a judgement, not even an opinion.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Proper and swift investigations is essential and the culprits brought to book with alacrity.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Most of the cross border terrorists are from Pak,so Indian Muslims are not responsible in majority.
However there are several Indian Muslim terrorist groups like IM just like there are Hindu Terrorists group like Abhinav Bharat.
Come on !! everyone knows IM is supported and funded by ISI, they even get funds from some Jihad loving Indian Muslims who are responsible for it.

Here we go......

::Ministry of Home Affairs::

BANNED ORGANISATIONS

S.No. Organisation
1. Babbar Khalsa International
2. Khalistan Commando Force
3. Khalistan Zindabad Force
4. International Sikh Youth Federation
5. Lashkar-e-Taiba/Pasban-e-Ahle Hadis
6. Jaish-e-Mohammad/Tahrik-e-Furqan
7. Harkat-ul-Mujahideen/Harkat-ul-Ansar/Harkat-ul-Jehad-e-Islami
8. Hizb-ul-Mujahideen/ Hizb-ul-Mujahideen Pir Panjal Regiment
9. Al-Umar-Mujahideen
10. Jammu and Kashmir Islamic Front
11. United Liberation Front of Assam (ULFA)
12. National Democratic Front of Bodoland (NDFB)
13. People's Liberation Army (PLA)
14. United National Liberation Front (UNLF)
15. People's Revolutionary Party of Kangleipak (PREPAK)
16. Kangleipak Communist Party (KCP)
17. Kanglei Yaol Kanba Lup (KYKL)
18. Manipur People's Liberation Front (MPLF)
19. All Tripura Tiger Force
20. National Liberation Front of Tripura
21. Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE)
22. Students Islamic Movement of India
23. Deendar Anjuman
24 Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) -- People's War, All its formations and front organizations
25. Maoist Communist Centre (MCC), All its formations and Front Organisations
26. Al Badr
27. Jamiat-ul-Mujahideen
28. Al-Qaida
29 Dukhtaran-e-Millat (DEM)
30. Tamil Nadu Liberation Army (TNLA)
31. Tamil National Retrieval Troops (TNRT)
32. Akhil Bharat Nepali Ekta Samaj (ABNES)
33. Organisations listed in the Schedule to the U.N. Prevention and Suppression of Terrorism (Implementation of Security Council Resolutions) Order,2007 made under section 2 of the United Nations (Security Council) Act, 1947 (43 of 1947) and amended from time to time
34. Communist Party of India (Maoist) all its formations and front organisations
35. Indian Mujahideen and all its formations and front organisations

Mahrashtra state is ruled by Congress. Centre too. Still not banned that means it's not proved.

There is reason why some media is called as "PAID MEDIA" because they are paid to publish Anti-RSS and Pro-Congress news. :wave:

Guilty until proven Innocent ?? :nono:
Lol 13/35 are Muslim organizations :lol:

I agree with the first part.
Had a Muslim group been mentioned all hell would have broken loose in here. Every discussion in DFI ends up into Muslim bashing.
Now you have the answer 13/35 terrorist organizations based on religious concepts !! that's why Muslims face such criticism. One another thing you should notice, these alleged Hindu attacks were on Muslim sites alone!! can you guess the reason ? can't it be a retaliation of those 13 groups ? However if it is true and they are proven guilty then these idiots should be punished....

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I agree with the first part.
Had a Muslim group been mentioned all hell would have broken loose in here. Every discussion in DFI ends up into Muslim bashing.
1. There has been no convictions on the Saffron terrors yet... I think this belongs to that category too...... But if found guilty, they should be punished as they will be a disgrace for the Liberal values of Hinduism....

2. No one bashes the Muslims here AFAIK.... Muslim bashing and Islamic Fundamentalism Bashing are two different things... Dont mix them up....

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
2. No one bashes the Muslims here AFAIK.... Muslim bashing and Islamic Fundamentalism Bashing are two different things... Dont mix them up....
How long have you been here?

We have had some very interesting individuals over the years!

sukhish

1. There has been no convictions on the Saffron terrors yet... I think this belongs to that category too...... But if found guilty, they should be punished as they will be a disgrace for the Liberal values of Hinduism....

bashing muslims don't looks good, just punish the one who is induldeged in crime. a mjority community scolding a minority doesn't bold well.
be self confident. we are not scoring some points buy bashing a particular community. minorities should feel safe. nobody is taking away hinduism from this part of land.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
How long have you been here?

We have had some very interesting individuals over the years!
bashing muslims don't looks good, just punish the one who is induldeged in crime. a mjority community scolding a minority doesn't bold well.
be self confident. we are not scoring some points buy bashing a particular community. minorities should feel safe. nobody is taking away hinduism from this part of land.
I agree Musims should not be bashed and that its ridiculous to bash a person based on his religion..... Thats not right by all means....

Also bashing their identity politics and medievalistic attitude is not WRONG when bashing the identity politics by Hindus and their medieval attitude is not wrong ... Muslims does not have the right to be communal and be fundamentalistic( medieval attitude included) just because they are minority... Again true secularism involves no special treatment of any religion(dont confuse it with minority appeasement)

And claiming that they are not safe in India is Frigging Stupid- They are rising in population at a rate 60-70% higher than other religions and their safety at risk is :bs::bs: propaganda.....

ejazr

Ambassador
Hindus involved in bomb blasts have also been convicted in a court of law the firstof these being the Sanathan Sanstha bombers of 2008
Â’08 bomb attacks: 2 Sanatan Sanstha men held guilty - Indian Express

And ofcourse, arrested should be assumed innocent until convicted. And it should apply across the board.

@Mad Indian
Also bashing their identity politics and medievalistic attitude is not WRONG
It is wrong when people do their bashing out of false assumptions and after being brainswashed under anti-Muslim propaganda. As I explained in another thread, you can't bash Muslims for "banning contraception", when there is NO such ban and even Mullahs in Afghanistan have supported contraception drives. Don't confuse the two please

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If these chaps are guilty, incinerate (in a legal way) them!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Indeed there has been Muslim and RSS bashing on the forum and for good reasons too.

It is because some posters adopt the 'Holier than thou' posture and also the 'discriminated', 'injustice' and other hangdog attitude without logically explaining why so.

And then the threads go into irrational tailspin and have to be closed.

lemontree

Professional
Proper and swift investigations is essential and the culprits brought to book with alacrity.
It will never happen.

The accused in the 1984 anti-Sikh riots are free.
The accussed in the 1992-93 Mumbai riots are free.
The accused in the 2002 anti-Muslim riots are free.
The Kandarmal riot accused are free.

Power arises from the barrel of the gun - so said goodman Mao

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Hindus involved in bomb blasts have also been convicted in a court of law the firstof these being the Sanathan Sanstha bombers of 2008
Â’08 bomb attacks: 2 Sanatan Sanstha men held guilty - Indian Express

And ofcourse, arrested should be assumed innocent until convicted. And it should apply across the board.

@Mad Indian
Also bashing their identity politics and medievalistic attitude is not WRONG
It is wrong when people do their bashing out of false assumptions and after being brainswashed under anti-Muslim propaganda. As I explained in another thread, you can't bash Muslims for "banning contraception", when there is NO such ban and even Mullahs in Afghanistan have supported contraception drives. Don't confuse the two please
Ok first of all. I never said anything about innocence of these five, just that till proven guilty they are innocent by law and that i suspect this to be another political ploy(thats my personal opinion). But if found guilty, they should be hanged for destruction of innocent lives, or even castrated, for all i care.

Two, i dint bash the muslims as bad or medievalistic and of course i cant comment on their ways of worship as i have no right. But i did bash some of the medieval attitudes specially from the Mullah Scholars like inequality of women, intolerance, not accepting birth control, asking for special provisions(Shah bano case) and reservations all in the name of Religion-dont you deny that for that is an obvious truth. Now, these things are not opposed by any prominent Muslim party nor by the Sickulars of India(CONs). Now thats wrong even if you give countless justifications. And opposing these things even though i may be a Hindu is not communal or wrong as for as i can comprehend as i consider all religions as the same which is the true meaning of equality of religions.

and i really want to know, what false assumption you are talking about here. Are you saying that the things like identity politics, intolerance, women inequality,demand for religious reservation, demand for seperate set of laws for muslims are not there?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles