Happy Republic Day - 2016

I_PLAY_BAD

The vande mataram video run before the live coverage starts usually contains cultural symbols and heritage of India. Usually people's pictures who played a vital role in nation's growth would be displayed in that video.
But this year, the video was missing the following,

1. Pics of Nehru, Indra Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi.
2. Many pics of churches and mosques were not present this year. Just two (one each) for namesake.

New additions.

1. A lot of temples (hindu, jain, buddhist and sikh)
2. Pic of Atal bihari vajpayee and Veer savarkar.

Kangressi filth exposed !
What do you think guys ?

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
67 Years of journey of Republic of India. :india2:
Wish you guys have a very awesome republic day and may our beautiful Nation be seen at new heights at every anniversary of Establishment of
Republic of India the भारतीय गणराज्य
:india::india::india::india::india:
Screenshot_2016-01-26-09-22-05.png

Thanks to Google also.
@gpawar @pmaitra @sayareakd @PredictablyMalicious @indiatester @sabari @kstriya @Kshatriya87 @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Bornubus @SREEKAR @Srinivas_K @airtel @sorcerer @thethinker @Blackwater @gslv markIII @ISRO @maomao @LETHALFORCE @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Screambowl @Anupu @gadeshi @saty @archie @guru-dutt @iNDiAN.96 @rock127 @roma @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Mad Indian @I_PLAY_BAD @Nuvneet Kundu @thethinker @vijaytripoli @Kunal Biswas @Hari-Prasad-1 @kafir kaur @tejas warrior @Chinmoy @aditya g @asingh10 @angeldude13 @harisudan @Virendra @SREEDHAR
।।भारत भूमि युगे युगे।।
:namaste::namaste::namaste::namaste::namaste:

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Rather not use european musical instruments.

Nuvneet Kundu

Well said @punjab47. I cringe whenever I see bagpipes. That is Scottish tradition imposed on us when they had colonized us. We shouldn't continue that.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Nothing wrong in showing Temples/Gurudwaras/Matha(Hindu,Buddhust, jain) as this is native to India and it should to take precedence over others.

Similarly Savarkar is among the father of Indian nationalism along with Indira and ABV.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Wish you guys a very very happy REPUBLIC DAY!!!!

No offence but!!!

We really need to stop using silhouettes of American soldiers for depicting Indian soldiers, I am seeing this frequently on social media and unfortunately nobody seems to be realising this.

May be we need to have dedicated thread for collecting images with Indian soldier silhouettes, and the share it on SM.

If not available we have to make some..

Maybe some of the friends in the forum who are good in graphic designing can help...

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Vande Mataram bandhus .......... and bandis :p

Global Defence

New threads

Articles